Clowns.

From our Superintendent of Schools today:

Notification from: Public Schools of Northborough & Southborough
This morning we received a report that an individual wearing a clown costume was seen on a school campus in Northborough. All schools were alerted and schools responded consistent with safe school readiness practices. Our police investigated and have reported that this is confirmed to be hoax. I appreciate the quick response by our schools and police. Thank you.

Can't wait to hear about the "safe school readiness practices" for the potential Bozo sighting.
My 14 yo daughter is "freaking out" with all this clown stuff......

LMEc4Q.jpg

Why are cops investigating clown sightings?

So, in nearby upstate New York, a child told his parent that he saw a "creepy clown."

The Sheriff's office was called, and the quote from the Albany TV station was "no evidence of a clown could be found..."

[rofl]

What would constitute evidence of a clown having been there? Partially deflated balloon animals? One big shoe??

2) My wife, straight faced, turns to me after this report and says, "Clown lives matter."

Can't wait for the Youtube videos to start popping up.
Guys dressed like clowns walking down Main Street like the open carry Youtubers....

Dude with big red squeaky nose..."Am I being detained..Honk...Honk...??!"

Last edited:
Have any of these clowns actually hurt or assaulted anyone? Is there some crime against putting on a costume and walking around in public? Why the hell is everyone freaking out and calling the cops whenever they see a clown? Do cops step in and investigate whenever people get irrationally frightened nowadays? What's next, cops getting called out for big spider sightings, assuming they're not tied up investigating clowns, or kids with confederate flags, or people getting their feelings hurt?

Have any of these clowns actually hurt or assaulted anyone? Is there some crime against putting on a costume and walking around in public? Why the hell is everyone freaking out and calling the cops whenever they see a clown? Do cops step in and investigate whenever people get irrationally frightened nowadays? What's next, cops getting called out for big spider sightings, assuming they're not tied up investigating clowns, or kids with confederate flags, or people getting their feelings hurt?

In some states it is against the law for someone over the age of 16 to wear a clown mask, any other mask, or hoodie over the face to conceal their identity. There have also been reports of clowns attempting to lure children into the woods... to do who knows what. A woman in Ohio was attacked by a man dressed as a clown. The same clown also made threats against students. Some threats are real, some have been hoaxes.

In some states it is against the law for someone over the age of 16 to wear a clown mask, any other mask, or hoodie over the face to conceal their identity.

Land of the free, home of the brave. What a joke.

There have also been reports of clowns attempting to lure children into the woods... to do who knows what.

Maybe some kids messing around, maybe completely made up, maybe a real pedo/murderer who didn't get the message that nobody, including children, likes clowns and is willing to follow one into the woods. [laugh]

We had stories like this in my town growing up (Weymouth). There was a killer clown who lived in the woods behind the old central high school. Scared the crap out of all the young kids and we all stayed away from the hill down there, despite being right next to the town's biggest and most crowded complex of soccer fields.

A woman in Ohio was attacked by a man dressed as a clown. The same clown also made threats against students.

OK, that clown sounds like he needs to be taken out behind the big top.

This morning we received a report that an individual wearing a clown costume was seen on a school campus in Northborough. All schools were alerted and schools responded consistent with safe school readiness practices. Our police investigated and have reported that this is confirmed to be hoax. I appreciate the quick response by our schools and police. Thank you.

Can't wait to hear about the "safe school readiness practices" for the potential Bozo sighting.

My 12 year old son came home today and was complaining about how everyone is worked up over this effing issue. He said the rumor mill is churning out stories of kids being kidnapped all over the place by clowns, when he tried talking sense to these little cretins they freaked out.

I mean obviously you're gonna approach any stranger in a costume with apprehension, but really? What if people were dressing up like ghosts too! are we gonna ban ghosts? national anti-ghost task force? The only people stupider than the people dressing up like clowns are the ones who are legitimately scared for their safety and life just because they might see someone dressed like a clown in public. How often till some birthday clown stops to get some coffee on the way to a party and gets shot 57 times by 5 policemen?

Friggin Pussies.

$5 that all clown costumes will be banned from halloween unless you secure a proper large capacity clown permit.

When big red rubber noses are banned, only outlaws will have big red rubber noses.

I expect AMC to have a new show on soon "The Walking Clowns", because clowns are the new zombies.

Lady I work with had her son call her about this, apparently he school went into full on lockdown mode. Her son was in hysterics, mind you he is 16 and a decent bit over 6ft and weighs about 225....

His mom hung up the phone and said "And the pussyfication of America continues".

Every student at my school was 100% freaked out about this today. No exaggeration. The news from Merrimack last night really put the bite on them.

They didn't believe me when I told them there was no clown with a rifle at Merrimack.

I stopped at Walmart on my way home today to see if they had the ammo cans. They did not (Bellingham). I was also looking for glow stick guns for the kids for Halloween. They didn't have those either.

On my way out, two adult guys were buying scary clown masks and talking with the clerk about walking around to freak people out. Idiots.

My oldest (HS senior) tells me his crew has a Clown Sighting Twitter feed going.
Clown spotted and they plan to converge on him....
Ahh... I don't think so!

So the Plymouth FB group, there's supposed to be one not far from me and the cops are on their way. They're supposedly going up and looking in windows. My G21 is by my side as it is every night...

I love it that half the posters in this thread are laughing at this and can't take it seriously, while the other half are making threats to clowns and talking about having their guns nearby [rofl]

People have lost their goddamn minds. I get that young teenagers are all worked up over it, because they're young and stupid and all hormoned up, but I think there are some in this thread is really thumbing the safety and wondering if they're going to have to smoke a clown.

Last edited:
True bomb threat story: (paraphrased, don't recall exact words)

Caller: "there is a bomb in the building "

Operator: "what kind of bomb?"

Caller: (long pause)

Operator: "hello? What kind of bomb is it? A black bowling ball with a fuse?"

Caller: "its dynamite "

Operator: "like a red stick with a fuse?"

Caller: it has a timer and will blow up in 15 minutes!"

Operator: " what kind of timer? Like an alarm clock with the two bells on top?"

Caller: "click"

Operator: "yawn. What's for dinner guys?"

True story. I was in the room when it happened

I know it's not clowns. But check this idiots out. Go to 2:13

[video=youtube_share;bcSYmIjKA0k]http://youtu.be/bcSYmIjKA0k[/video]

So, in nearby upstate New York, a child told his parent that he saw a "creepy clown."

The Sheriff's office was called, and the quote from the Albany TV station was "no evidence of a clown could be found..."

[rofl]

What would constitute evidence of a clown having been there? Partially deflated balloon animals? One big shoe??

2) My wife, straight faced, turns to me after this report and says, "Clown lives matter."

You can't recognize clown scat? Time to brush up on your tracking skills.

Back
Top Bottom