Clowns.

The pussification of America continues.
The Sheep are petrified of clowns now.
I have not heard of one instance where a person dressed as a clown has been arrested for battery, yet everyone wants to batter a person for being dressed as a clown.
Merrimack college shelter in place because a person dressed as a clown with a weapon, give me a break. I'm sure the "weapon" is made up and just Sheep swatting, "I know I'll just say he/she has a weapon" and caller er in.
Groups of kids walking around with baseball bats, classic mob mentality, just looking for a reason, if they can't find one they'll make one up.
Scary Scary Clowns

Aaron[MA];5233748 said:
Why can't the cops flush these clowns out?! Their stupid little cars are so easy to pick out on the roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, but if the cops pull one over they're immediately outnumbered 20 to 1!

And there was an article on dailymail that an 18 year old girl made up a clown attack because she was running late for work and didn't want to get in trouble.

Edit:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-clown-attack-excuse-running-late-job.html

few sightings in New Bedford too yesterday.. and I think a guy that robbed a mini mart in NB that they were searching for had a clown mask on

Sarcasm dude, sorry.

I dont like clowns, but I also dont support beating people up simply because they are dressed as a clown, nor do I support banning clown costumes.

Ah, sorry. I get riled up when people want to beat up clowns when hipsters are a better target.

v5Sp0zBnTicbffMtq5lC_willie_whistle_clown.jpg

Larry-Harmon.jpg

Truly....what a nation of pussies we have become.
where the hell are the reports of "Clowns scare couple walking through the woods.
boyfriend kicks the sh*t out of him" call for Ambulance has been made.
these videos I keep seeing must all be fake, everyone is running away in every single one of them.
I can't believe all of these 20 somethings have no back bone.

Last edited by a moderator:
NES is going downhill. All this discussion about clowns and not one inquiry as to the effectiveness of 9mm on a clown? You guys are losing your edge.

Since 9mm is good enough for bear, wouldn't it logically follow that it's more than adequate for Bozo?

T

Back
Top Bottom