Clowns.

My Inlaw was sent to Merrimack College a little while ago as he said someone saw a Clown with a weapon/Gun. Not confirmed

There was a text alert sent out to Merrimack students to shelter in place due to report of a person dressed as a clown, possibly armed. Barstool sports has some vids students are sending in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
71823be31d4864b437edbef091f6f504.png

I wonder if he was armed with a high capacity assault pie? Maybe a pail full of confetti.

This just proves that we need common sense clown control.

There was a text alert sent out to Merrimack students to shelter in place due to report of a person dressed as a clown, possibly armed. Barstool sports has some vids students are sending in.

71823be31d4864b437edbef091f6f504.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This is some major trolling/creepy sh** going on. Some states have had clowns trying to lure kids into the woods, some places just have creepy clowns waking around town.

There have been several reports of clowns in my town as well. Strange areas nears schools etc I am sure it's people just Fing around, that doesn't mean they don't deserve a beating.

Truly....what a nation of pussies we have become.
where the hell are the reports of "Clowns scare couple walking through the woods.
boyfriend kicks the sh*t out of him" call for Ambulance has been made.
these videos I keep seeing must all be fake, everyone is running away in every single one of them.
I can't believe all of these 20 somethings have no back bone.

Truly....what a nation of pussies we have become.
where the hell are the reports of "Clowns scare couple walking through the woods.
boyfriend kicks the sh*t out of him" call for Ambulance has been made.
these videos I keep seeing must all be fake, everyone is running away in every single one of them.
I can't believe all of these 20 somethings have no back bone.

Believe it.

If a parent, or loved one walked into the Dedham PD and said " Gee, kmanick left for work this morning at 0700 like he always does, but didnt get home at 1530 like he always does", youd be entered into the super cop computer as a missing person. Whether you are 18 or 48 years old.

20 somethings have no backbone to stand up to clowns because of what our society has become; theyve never had to stand up to anyone for anything, that would have been frowned upon.

I thought it was the insane clown posse when I first started hearing about this.

Let's face it folks - society is ****ing crumbling - yeah, im being doomy today....but what the ****?

UMASS Amherst last night along with Merrimac college.

It will I'll go on until a few people win stupid prizes...like lead or hollow points moving at upwards of 1000 ft/sec.

It is amazing that people pretend to be afraid of clowns and that people (including police making statements to the press) want to hurt or kill dudes for dressing as a clown in public. Why would anyone ever need to "stand up to clowns?" What does that even mean?

This is some major trolling/creepy sh** going on. Some states have had clowns trying to lure kids into the woods, some places just have creepy clowns waking around town.

This will end when these retards try to roll up on the wrong dude and get smoked.

A cop in West Virginia is inciting violence against the imaginary clowns.

http://reason.com/blog/2016/09/28/cop-issues-warning-if-you-run-around-in
In Paw Paw, West Virginia, the Cumberland Times-News reports, Police Chief James F. Cummings posted notices around town warning people to expect a violent response if they don the joker's garb. "If someone sees you dressed like this they have the right to defend themselves," the announcements said. "It is not normal for clowns to be running around like idiots all year long. I will stand behind anyone who feels they need to protect themselves from these so-called clowns. So, to sum it all up, if you run around in a clown suit, you should probably expect for citizens to beat you (for their own protection), then get arrested by police."

I'm more scared of the arrest-all-clowns response than the clowns themselves. I don't care who has what phobia, I should be able to wear a clown suit if I please without fear of getting arrested.

Pussified generation. Evacuating schools? Really?
nobody punched one of them in the face?
get in front of my car holding balloons, I ask you to leave and you don't... See what happens next.

Why can't the cops flush these clowns out?! Their stupid little cars are so easy to pick out on the roads.

Back
Top Bottom