Chickens Lives Matter!

My point is that what YOU consider humane,

It only looks cruel when it's cruel. Anybody who kills a cow because they want a steak, needs a broken jaw and a prison sentence.

It only looks cruel when it's cruel. Anybody who shoots a deer because it's hunting season needs a broken jaw and a prison sentence.

Changed a few words, and you have the attitude of a lot of people.

I like dogs. One is on the couch next to me, as I type, and on my other side is his buddy, a cat. I like the cat, too. But they're not people. On a farm, they're even further removed from people.

Hell, if you watch the movie Babe, even the animals know the score. "Maybe it's best if we don't talk too much about family," said the horse.
Right... because butchering a cow and deer hunting are exactly the same as abandoning an animal you no longer want in the forest. Great argument.

Right... because butchering a cow and deer hunting are exactly the same as abandoning an animal you no longer want in the forest. Great argument.
I believe that the start of the go-round was a farmer shooting extra dogs (just as many other farm animals are), not abandoning them in the forest. [rolleyes]

My point, that you're strenuously trying to miss, is that you're drawing an artificial distinction between dogs and other animals, and expecting that everyone else sees it the same.

As I believe Mark Twain said, "if your only tool is a hammer, everything looks like a nail." Legislators only know how to legislate. I'd love a law (giggle) that said they can only pass 5 laws a year and the text can only be so long. It's stupid, but it would stop dumbass legislation like this.
I'd prefer one that said they had to remove a law of at least the same number of words to make room for the new one.

Sounds like he is one of those folks that really believes that all meat should come in plastic trays and wrappers. You know the kind that comes from the grocery store, where no animals had to be killed.

Sounds like he is one of those folks that really believes that all meat should come in plastic trays and wrappers. You know the kind that comes from the grocery store, where no animals had to be killed.
Wait, what ?
The meat from the grocery store really does come from dead animals ?
Great now you shattered my conception of how the world works. 😭

It only looks cruel when it's cruel. Anybody who kills a cow because they want a steak, needs a broken jaw and a prison sentence.

It only looks cruel when it's cruel. Anybody who shoots a deer because it's hunting season needs a broken jaw and a prison sentence.

Changed a few words, and you have the attitude of a lot of people.

I like dogs. One is on the couch next to me, as I type, and on my other side is his buddy, a cat. I like the cat, too. But they're not people. On a farm, they're even further removed from people.

Hell, if you watch the movie Babe, even the animals know the score. "Maybe it's best if we don't talk too much about family," said the horse.
Farmer neighbor told me straight up his herding dogs are a tool and they have a job. Cool as hell to watch the dogs work. They are not his pets by a long shot.

Holdup. Did you mis-quote the wrong person??? My story was of a hunting outfit that was raising Plott(Plot?) Hounds for hunting and removing the unwanted dogs from the pack the most humane way possible. Someone else talked of leaving a dog in the middle of the woods. Pretty sure NONE of us agreed that was a good idea.

Holdup. Did you mis-quote the wrong person??? My story was of a hunting outfit that was raising Plott(Plot?) Hounds for hunting and removing the unwanted dogs from the pack the most humane way possible. Someone else talked of leaving a dog in the middle of the woods. Pretty sure NONE of us agreed that was a good idea.
Wounded by friendly fire. Disregard.

Wait, what ?
The meat from the grocery store really does come from dead animals ?
Great now you shattered my conception of how the world works. 😭
13dcec8a9f6ce991d6afbdd4ddcdf963.jpg

796150c4974bb5355ef06e34298c1c09.jpg

Ask yourself who is pushing these laws and what is the end game?

The great people of Maine figured it out and did something about the totalitarianism that is infecting every aspect of the "proletarian's" life;

Maine voters accept novel constitutional amendment about right to food​

Maine has become the first state to recognize a constitutional right that allows individuals to grow, harvest and eat the foods of their choice.

Look who is against it;

"But groups who oppose the amendment — including animal rights activists and the Maine Farm Bureau Association — say the language of the amendment presented to voters was so broad that it could erase food safety regulations, hunting and fishing laws and statutes designed to prevent animal mistreatment"

Bureaucrats and this guy;

Wayne Pacelle - Alleged sexual predator; co-founder of Karner Blue Center for a Humane Economy; co-founder of Animal Wellness Action; former president and CEO, Humane Society of the United States; former executive director & national dir., the Fund For Animals; former president, Animal Rights Alliance; former chairman, Animal Rights Network Inc.; former editor, The Animals’ Agenda magazine

"Pacelle resigned from HSUS on Feb. 2, 2018, following numerous news reports that women at HSUS accused him of sexual harassment. According to the New York Times, Pacelle “summoned [a female employee] to his office and pressured her for sex. She said she refused and once tried to placate him with a hug. After hugging her goodbye, he turned her around, pushed her over his desk and rubbed his genitals against her, she said.” Another former employee alleged Pacelle “said he asked to masturbate in front of her and offered her oral sex in a hotel room.”

"In 2008, HSUS won the Proposition 2 campaign in California to impose mandates on housing for pregnant pigs and egg-laying hens. According to a University of California-Davis analysis conducted before the vote, the expected impact of Prop 2 “would be the almost complete elimination of egg production in California” within six years. Pacelle has since leveraged his success in California into pushing a federal bill that would impose costly infrastructure mandates on egg farmers across the entire country.

Pacelle relies on classic organizer tactics to attack his opponents. As he told the New York Times, “You have to apply pressure in a careful and determined way to get lawmakers or corporate chieftains to do the right thing.” That pressure has come in many forms, made possible by the massive budget of his organization."

Here is what he said about Maine's Right to Food Laws;

"Wayne Pacelle, president of Animal Wellness Action, wrote in an email that the coalition that formed a political action committee probably did not spend enough resources or communicate with enough urgency to defeat the measure.
“Question 3 had surface appeal for voters,” Pacelle wrote. “The problem is, its effect probably will not align with the intentions of its proponents.”

Last edited:
More facts and evidence that the US is in control of elitist, Marxist, Trotskyites communists;

"If our own government isn’t jacking up inflation with lousy fiscal and economic policies as well as out-of-control spending, leave it to billionaire global corporatists — with the full backing of the Biden regime –to set us up for major food production shortages over the hoax of ‘human-caused climate change."

I can’t even believe that’s a real problem. The politicians will figure it out. I pretty much eat an infestation of anything. Sounds like every crybaby “the noise” like that’s the real problem.. Like wrangling chickens needs the government to tell you how to do it

I've told this before, but I met someone who actually believed this.

Remember, there are two broad definitions of "plant" (yeah, there's more, but I'm only using these two for my story)

1. Any of various photosynthetic, eukaryotic, multicellular organisms of the kingdom Plantae characteristically containing chloroplasts, having cell walls made of cellulose, producing embryos, and lacking the power of locomotion. Plants include trees, bushes, herbs, ferns, mosses, and certain green algae.
  2. A plant having no permanent woody stem; an herb.
  3. Any of various fungi, algae, or protists that resemble plants and were formerly classified in the plant kingdom. Not in scientific use.
  4. A building or group of buildings for the manufacture of a product; a factory.
  5. The buildings, fixtures, and equipment, including machinery, tools, and instruments, necessary for an industrial operation or an institution.
When asked about where she thinks meat comes from after listening to one of her "save the poor cows" spiels, she said "a meat plant". She was mistaking the term "meat plant" for the bolded definition, not the italicized one. When I explained what was meant by the term, she said that she felt incredibly stupid. She wasn't a vegetarian, but she loved animals, so I don't know how she's going to unpuzzle this in her head, but she was working on an honest mistake.

I don't know how many others have this wrong thinking, but it's something to consider when having these conversations.

I've told this before, but I met someone who actually believed this.

Remember, there are two broad definitions of "plant" (yeah, there's more, but I'm only using these two for my story)

1. Any of various photosynthetic, eukaryotic, multicellular organisms of the kingdom Plantae characteristically containing chloroplasts, having cell walls made of cellulose, producing embryos, and lacking the power of locomotion. Plants include trees, bushes, herbs, ferns, mosses, and certain green algae.
  2. A plant having no permanent woody stem; an herb.
  3. Any of various fungi, algae, or protists that resemble plants and were formerly classified in the plant kingdom. Not in scientific use.
  4. A building or group of buildings for the manufacture of a product; a factory.
  5. The buildings, fixtures, and equipment, including machinery, tools, and instruments, necessary for an industrial operation or an institution.
When asked about where she thinks meat comes from after listening to one of her "save the poor cows" spiels, she said "a meat plant". She was mistaking the term "meat plant" for the bolded definition, not the italicized one. When I explained what was meant by the term, she said that she felt incredibly stupid. She wasn't a vegetarian, but she loved animals, so I don't know how she's going to unpuzzle this in her head, but she was working on an honest mistake.

I don't know how many others have this wrong thinking, but it's something to consider when having these conversations.
6. A piece of false evidence such as a gun or drugs placed on a suspect to secure a conviction

Last edited:
Package them up in a giant net slung underneath a helicopter
and let them loose on Obama's compound.
Win-win.

She wasn't a vegetarian, but she loved animals, so I don't know how she's going to unpuzzle this in her head, ...
There is a solution.

It's nothing to bokbok at🤣
LTFY.

(
O.
M.
G.
)

Meh, It's in Hawaii where the weather is good and no predators. It's an easy solution. Just find where they sleep at night and go pick them up. Drop off at a processing plant.
There is a chicken pandemic happening right now that no one is talking about. A bird flu has lead to over 12 million chickens and turkeys being euthanized so far this year.

It has been in Europe for a couple of years. People who had backyard chickens were not allowed to let them out freely in the yard.

Back
Top Bottom