Charlie Baker on 2A

Going to be out of town tomorrow so i voted for all the R's. Voting for baker makes me throw up in my mouth more than a little. He wont be beyter for 2a. But he should be better in general. I could have just as well blanked it, but if marsha got in, i know id have helped her. That would make me feel like i have ebola.

This election sucks.

Herr and baker are anti 2a ****tards. But markey and marsha suck ten times worse.

Voting for the others wasnt bad. As most of the lower level candidates actually are somewhat real people and not elitist cocktail party fxcks like baker.

Im sure if gun control reaches his desk he will sign it, but marsha would sign it just as well. And her little AG cxnt buddy would love to stick it up our ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just saw a commercial. Said Baker supports a ban on assault weapons. That would exp;ain why Bloomberg endorsed baker. I do not support a ban on any weapons...

Yep, already established in 30 pages of thread. But even if Baker didn't do you think he could reverse the AWB MA already put in place by a veto proof Democratic legislature? The bottom line is he states he supports current laws and legal gun owners. Coakley supports more gun control (like Conn, Colorado and NY) and is against legal gun and ammunition sales and has the record to prove it. Who do you think is a bigger threat to the 2A?

There's no throwing up necessary to vote for Republicans but if Coakley and Healey win there will be a lot to make us sick for a long time.

Last edited:
And yet it still pales in comparison to Coakley who actually has a long record of gun control, banning legal guns and ammunition, and harassing and prosecuting legal gun owners. It's telling and interesting how you, Coyote and Cekim don't seem to hold Coakley to the same standards.

Perhaps you'd be of better service to gun owners if you go to anti-2A and Democrat forums and push them to vote for Baker.

Just putting it out there so you guys won't be surprised when he signs the next gun ban for MA.

This thread is just amazing.

I certainly can agree that neither of these people are worthy of election BUT 1 of them will be elected.

You can vote blank as the OP said and help Martha or vote for a chance at some 2A help from Baker. You can also vote for Martha and expect more bans than NY city has and the idiots in Cambridge et all will be sure to push hard to make MA a safer state.

The choice is up to you... You can throw a stick in the ground and scream I wont vote for Baker cause he MAY sway to anti 2A or you can vote for Martha who is Anti 2A or of course cast a no vote which will help Martha....Simply amazing that this is so over the head of some folks here.

Last edited:
I want to thank all the NES members who came out to support my candidate. I want to thank all the NES members who actively supported other 2A Statewide candidates. I want to Thank Mike S and the GOAL BoD for supporting Pro 2a candidates.

If I could, I would thank the donors from NES.

And for the majority of NES members who could find time to ridicule on the internet; the process, or the candidates, but didn't do anything more than that, I say:

**** YOU

I want to thank all the NES members who came out to support my candidate. I want to thank all the NES members who actively supported other 2A Statewide candidates. I want to Thank Mike S and the GOAL BoD for supporting Pro 2a candidates.

If I could, I would thank the donors from NES.

And for the majority of NES members who could find time to ridicule on the internet; the process, or the candidates, but didn't do anything more than that, I say:

**** YOU

I have tried to have a reasonable debate with you on your view points in this thread but you would have none of it. You basically dismissed anything anyone said in regards to your theories as mere dribble and refused on numerous occasions to actually debate this process.

Now you end it with a TY to all who support you and a FU to the rest.

I can certainly understand why you avoided actually debating now.

Leave it blank or better yet vote for Martha. That will send the message you want.

Just putting it out there so you guys won't be surprised when he signs the next gun ban for MA.

You got a close Senate race going in NH with leadership of the Senate at stake. Brown has made statements similar to Baker and Shaheen who supports the anti 2A Obama administration and Democrat leadership almost totally. So are you supporting the Democrats in NH too?

I have tried to have a reasonable debate with you on your view points in this thread but you would have none of it. You basically dismissed anything anyone said in regards to your theories as mere dribble and refused on numerous occasions to actually debate this process.

Now you end it with a TY to all who support you and a FU to the rest.

I can certainly understand why you avoided actually debating now.

Leave it blank or better yet vote for Martha. That will send the message you want.

Point out exactly where I avoided debate? I explained my theory , the information used, and past practices (I even started a separate thread on the subject)
Some think the process sucks and choose not to vote.
Some want the lesser of 2 evils
Some just blindly vote for the party.
Some will 3rd party their vote.
Either way, it is your decision, make and live with the consequences. I plan to.

Last edited:
Point out exactly where I avoided debate? I explained my theory , the information used, and past practices (I even started a separate thread on the subject)
Some think the process sucks and choose not to vote.
Some want the lesser of 2 evils
Some just blindly vote for the party.
Some will 3rd party their vote.
Either way, it is your decision, make and live with the consequences. I plan to.

Simple.

Who would you rather see get in? Coakley or Baker.

A vote for anyone else is wasted. A no vote from pro 2A people is a vote for Coakley. You cannot dispute that. That is a fact.

You got a close Senate race going in NH with leadership of the Senate at stake. Brown has made statements similar to Baker and Shaheen who supports the anti 2A Obama administration and Democrat leadership almost totally. So are you supporting the Democrats in NH too?

not supporting the Dems but Brown won't get my vote either. He fooled me once when he ran the first time in MA and I helped get him on the ballot. But given the opportunity he will stab gun owners in the back quicker than Baker will. I will not support the GOP establishment by voting for the carpetbagger they anointed in NH before the primary had ever been run.

Yep, already established in 30 pages of thread. But even if Baker didn't do you think he could reverse the AWB MA already put in place by a veto proof Democratic legislature? The bottom line is he states he supports current laws and legal gun owners. Coakley supports more gun control (like Conn, Colorado and NY) and is against legal gun and ammunition sales and has the record to prove it. Who do you think is a bigger threat to the 2A?

There's no throwing up necessary to vote for Republicans but if Coakley and Healey win there will be a lot to make us sick for a long time.

I agree with most of what you are saying. But to me there is a difference between "Baker supports a ban on assault weapons" and supporting the already existing AWB.

If he supports what is in place then we can be almost sure not much will change. But if he supports banning AW's then you can bet DeLeo will be back with more proposed gun ban legislation.

After hearing a Baker commercial stating he supported the AW ban, its harder to see the difference between the two. I wish some one could convince me that voting for Baker is the better choice. So far the only positive is that he probably could balance a check book better than marsha, neither seem to have great memories.

After hearing a Baker commercial stating he supported the AW ban, its harder to see the difference between the two. I wish some one could convince me that voting for Baker is the better choice. So far the only positive is that he probably could balance a check book better than marsha, neither seem to have great memories.

Right there with you...

After hearing a Baker commercial stating he supported the AW ban...
Again, just to be clear, that was NOT a Baker campaign commercial. That was a third party "PAC" ad by a group called Commonwealth Future intended to counter another third party anti-Baker "PAC" ad claiming Baker is against an AWB and has massive NRA support, etc.

Never trust anything you see or hear in any third party PAC ad. The truth is that the MA AWB isn't going anywhere under either candidate and neither Evil Martha or Charlie Baker as governor will have zero effect on anything at the national level.

not supporting the Dems but Brown won't get my vote either. He fooled me once when he ran the first time in MA and I helped get him on the ballot. But given the opportunity he will stab gun owners in the back quicker than Baker will. I will not support the GOP establishment by voting for the carpetbagger they anointed in NH before the primary had ever been run.

this.

hey big boy, you worry about your own goddamn state and let us worry about ours, k?

The opther good thing is that Karyn Polito is supposedly PRO 2A. So that is good. She hopefully can keep Baker on the right path as far as 2A.

I know. But if it came up he could veto it and now we know he won't.

But look at the BIGGER picture, always. Don't just pick one issue. Look at the overall. Martha Coakley is one of THE reasons that Prisoners of Mass. like me DREAM of living in a state with New Hampshire type laws /rules etc..

"Lemme see, so I can only purchase a Glock that was manufactured prior to.. "

"Do you really think Baker is getting more from anti-2A billionaires and supporters than Coakley? "

I don't know. Baker was openly endorsed by Bloomberg, Coakley or Bloomberg have not said if they have a deal.
Food for Thought:

Bloomberg endorsing Coakely would not likely increase the number of people voting for her significantly. It may increase her ability to reach out with the extra cash but she is going to be reaching people that are going to mark a ballot based party lines.

Endorsing Baker creates a situation that poisons and taints the voter pool against him - That the taint is well deserved is immaterial, it is there. Bloombergs money goes further to inhibit conservative votes than it does to entice liberal ones.

Your viewpoint has been well documented in this thread. I was not referring to you but since you feel the need to jab your points through once again. Martha Coakley is 100% flat out evil in regards to 2A. \

Lets take a hypothetical shall we:

Mass shooting in Boston mall.

10 dead 25 injured and shooter off'ed himself with his AR15 before LEO could close in.

What exactly do you think Coakley would do with a chance for fame like this?

What do you think Baker would do with that same chance?

I think that Coakley would demand "common sense" laws ASAP and may get them.

I think Baker would hunker down and ride the storm out.

What say you...

I think no matter what, any anti gun bill passed would be signed by Baker or Coakley.

Sheri-Moon-Zombie-Middle-Finger.gif

. . . or at least neutralize him on 2A issues.

How? The lt. governor has exactly no power. She sits there and waits for either the governor to step down or be incapacitated. There's no evidence she'll act as a credible advisor to him. About the only positive I see there is she's set up well to run for governor when he's done. Given the piss poor candidates we have (including the independents), I'm willing to believe that's the best we have, but it still amounts to a big s**t sandwich.

Currently Baker with 77,899
Coakley with 71,468

Now please tell me how the few thousands NES voters would not have any effect and leave it blank or vote for someone who has 0 chance at winning. Please please tell me now.

Last edited:
I was going to not vote for either of them... and then when I saw "Coakley" on the ballot I just felt sick and decided **** it, just to see her lose. I certainly don't fault anyone for not voting for either. I'm more disgusted that Markey "I won't vote on the US going to war because I care more about my image" is creaming Herr....

I'm more interested in the CO and CT elections

Mike

I had a crazy idea on my way home yesterday. What if the NRA and these other gun groups started publicly endorsing the liberals they want to loose. I think their voters would go nuts if the NRA was supporting them.

Back
Top Bottom