Charlie Baker on 2A

It ain't over till the fat chick sings... Absentee votes not counted yet? At least she's humming a happy tune.

97%

Baker, CharlieGOP996,55048%
Coakley, MarthaDem966,07547%

The best part is that the margin will not allow Coakley to get a recount

Last edited:
She is such an annoying twatwaffle. Think abot this....only 3 Republicans have won national or top state races from Massachusetts this century......and they all were running against HER (mitt brown baker). Let that sink in deep martha. Hell this left wing state even elected a morman big business man over her ugly ass! Take your list and screw martha.

Looks like Charlie overcame the margin of fraud and the machine cannot believe that the fix was in and did not succeed.

Also compare how the media was upset Brown wouldn't concede but it is fine for Coakley to wait overnight. What bias?[rolleyes]

Meh - happy Marcia lost, with the field of candidates I wish they all could have lost; the only one that truly lost was the citizenry of Mass - no matter how it came out.

Yes, I voted for Baker - based on his running mate - and that all the candidates sucked.

Looks like Charlie overcame the margin of fraud and the machine cannot believe that the fix was in and did not succeed.
Amazing isn't it. It is any wonder that Evil Marsha couldn't believe it when the Dem fraud machine came up short?

Yes, I voted for Baker - based on his running mate...
Pretty much the same here. I'd like to think that Karen Polito (our next governor, hopefully) put him over the top. [thumbsup]

She is such an annoying twatwaffle. Think abot this....only 3 Republicans have won national or top state races from Massachusetts this century......and they all were running against HER (mitt brown baker). Let that sink in deep martha. Hell this left wing state even elected a morman big business man over her ugly ass! Take your list and screw martha.
Twatwaffle! Thank you. I just shot coffee out my nose.

Amazing isn't it. It is any wonder that Evil Marsha couldn't believe it when the Dem fraud machine came up short?

Pretty much the same here. I'd like to think that Karen Polito (our next governor, hopefully) put him over the top. [thumbsup]

Baker stated, before he won, that he wouldn't run again regardless of the outcome of the election. So, assuming he sticks to that (which is a big assumption), Polito is well set up to run in 4 years.

Also compare how the media was upset Brown wouldn't concede but it is fine for Coakley to wait overnight. What bias?[rolleyes]

Seriously. Meanwhile, Malloy is down in CT thumping his chest and declaring victory when he had a 5,000-vote lead. Imagine how the media would have reacted if Baker did the same?

Seriously. Meanwhile, Malloy is down in CT thumping his chest and declaring victory when he had a 5,000-vote lead. Imagine how the media would have reacted if Baker did the same?

Lots of chest thumping on this thread....what is the plan going forward? More bitching? Or are we actually going to do anything? Opionions may vary.

Baker stated, before he won, that he wouldn't run again regardless of the outcome of the election. So, assuming he sticks to that (which is a big assumption), Polito is well set up to run in 4 years.

Are you talking about the third debate where the candidates were asked if they lost would they run again and they both said they would not? Where and when did Baker state he would only serve one term?

Charlie baker was on Jim Bruade's talk show last night.

He dodged the question on the FID suitability at least 3 times - would not state his position.

Baker said he supported the new gun bill though......[thinking]

I guess we'll find out. Is he now in office, or does that happen in January, or some other time?

...what is the plan going forward? More bitching? Or are we actually going to do anything? Opionions may vary.

What do you mean? Do we force his hand? Is that something wise to do? Would it not make more sense to work our way into this?

I think the best means is to have all these new gun-friendly legislators put together some common-sense legislation to put on his desk next week. Let's start with limiting the power of the Attorney General. Then we can move on to repealing the AWB and magazine capacity problems. Then we can fix all the stupid little things, like no Sunday hunting, the .22 at night thing, and all the other ridiculous, dated laws. Put each of those on his desk as separate packages, and force them through.

(wishful thinking)

Back
Top Bottom