• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Carrying and using the head

Scary thing is I've seen more then one candy bar on the floor at my work bath room. And it wasn't candy...
We also have a pretty "smart" engineer that doesn't like washing his hands, then going to the coffee truck . So many people complained that they had a lawyer come in to speak to him...

My old work some one was going number two in the tank....
Turned out it was a guy who just moved to the states..... Never saw a real bath room I guess. He thought he was using it the right way.....

Posted from my iPhone10g
Remington 1911r1
Walther p38 made early 45
Remington sportsman58 12g
Early type 99.

If you have to take a leak while carrying, just announce to the room "one second while I whip this one out!"

60e92927-2b4b-43e2.jpg

Don't send it....

Last edited:
upperdeck.JPG
Scary thing is I've seen more then one candy bar on the floor at my work bath room. And it wasn't candy...
We also have a pretty "smart" engineer that doesn't like washing his hands, then going to the coffee truck . So many people complained that they had a lawyer come in to speak to him...

My old work some one was going number two in the tank....
Turned out it was a guy who just moved to the states..... Never saw a real bath room I guess. He thought he was using it the right way.....

Posted from my iPhone10g
Remington 1911r1
Walther p38 made early 45
Remington sportsman58 12g
Early type 99.

I just put it on the floor and clean it off at the sink later

is open carry in a bathroom illegal now?

prudes

Found this thread yesterday afternoon, just getting to the end now. great stuff. thinking about printing and posting a few of the diagrams and how-to's in the can at work; I think they'd be well appreciated.

My beef is with the idea of shitting with one's pants up around their thighs. Seems a lot of peeps recommend this, but it's such an uncomfortable method

Reminds me of trying to take a last minute, emergency-deuce before a hockey game - after I'm already dressed/geared up. Only made that mistake once a long time ago. Since then I always make sure I shit before I get dressed.

If I cant get my knees apart, it's just not worth it.. haha

About 10 years ago I was in a stall at Logan Airport when a State Trooper came in to the stall beside me, he pulled his pants down and his gun landed on the floor still in it's holster. I realize he doesn't need to conceal it like we do but I just thought it was a little unsafe on his part, somebody could have grabbed it....

I think kohler needs to make a toilet with a holster, call it the six shooter pooper, or high cap crapper, and evey time you need to use it you can announced you got to go and do a mag dump

I think kohler needs to make a toilet with a holster, call it the six shooter pooper, or high cap crapper, and evey time you need to use it you can announced you got to go and do a mag dump
One more thing to add it beeps at you like the car door ajar if you leave your weapon in the holster and the door is ajar.

About 10 years ago I was in a stall at Logan Airport when a State Trooper came in to the stall beside me, he pulled his pants down and his gun landed on the floor still in it's holster. I realize he doesn't need to conceal it like we do but I just thought it was a little unsafe on his part, somebody could have grabbed it....

If it was in a retention holster the would be thief would have a hell of a time trying to get the gun out of the holster, unless he knew exactly how that particular holster worked.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom