• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Carrying and using the head

Whatever you do, however you manage it, don't be a Philistine, don't forget the Poo~Pourri.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a reminder about how its done. Thats a Kahr in an IWB there under the boxers:

20130528_184241_zpsc036b62b.jpg

I had to drop a deuce in a rest stop bathroom in NC while on vacation last month. The little shelf that housed the several rolls of toilet paper held my Makarov perfectly.

Just draw it and begin fiddling with it carelessly out of view from other bathroom guests but please try to avoid shooting the toilet or putting a round through the ceiling. Both have been done before and the outcomes were less than humorous.

You can just say you were constipated and needed to scare the s**the out of yourself. But yeah two thumb draw throw it on your lap figure out a wiping situation and keep it moving do it all the time in public restrooms never shot anyone never had the bracelets put on.

I leave it in the holster and do not remove the holster from my belt or pocket - nochance of "forgetting" then.

I don't have a badge, so I would expect more severe consequences than getting a reprimand if I left a gun in the shitter.

Last edited:
Just a reminder about how its done. Thats a Kahr in an IWB there under the boxers:

20130528_184241_zpsc036b62b.jpg
Not rocket science people. This is how i handle the situation too. Pull the drawers up and over the gun then have a seat on the throne.

Ok. I was a;ready having a problem withe the descriptions and trying to get those images out of my head. I really didn't need the picture. Time for me to go think if a happy place...lmao!!!

It is not necessary to drop trow completely to the floor around your ankles when taking a dump. I don't understand why people do that, even if they're not carrying, or even at home. Restroom floors are absolutely disgusting; especially public restrooms. Keep your clothes off the floor. Slip your trow down on your thighs, IWB or OWB stays up out of view, do your business, and get the **** out of there before somebody tries to slip you a note under the wall. This is a pretty simple problem to solve.

It is not necessary to drop trow completely to the floor around your ankles when taking a dump. I don't understand why people do that, even if they're not carrying, or even at home. Restroom floors are absolutely disgusting; especially public restrooms. Keep your clothes off the floor. Slip your trow down on your thighs, IWB or OWB stays up out of view, do your business, and get the **** out of there before somebody tries to slip you a note under the wall. This is a pretty simple problem to solve.
This. I'll simply never understand it... The floors are nasty biological experiments...

just shout yo i got a gun motherf***** that bathroom will clear out real fast and you wont need to worry about if it can be seen or not

[rofl]

Is dropping the gun or being seen the issue? Being seen has never been a concern for me.

As for retention, a broken in hybrid holster doesn't retain all that well when the pants are down. I've been considering an all kydex holster for retention and reholsterability. I usually lean the back of the gun into my ankle and muzzle out next to my foot so it doesn't flop out.

With my comptac minotaur, slipping the pants only down to the thighs leaves the gun in a dangerously leaned position.

Is dropping the gun or being seen the issue? Being seen has never been a concern for me.

As for retention, a broken in hybrid holster doesn't retain all that well when the pants are down. I've been considering an all kydex holster for retention and reholsterability. I usually lean the back of the gun into my ankle and muzzle out next to my foot so it doesn't flop out.

With my comptac minotaur, slipping the pants only down to the thighs leaves the gun in a dangerously leaned position.

I've been carrying mine in a Milt Sparks VMII for 7 years now (same gun, same holster) where the gun gets removed every night and re-inserted every day. NO looseness, retention is as good as it was the day I got the holster. You pay more (which most here won't do) to get that quality. Cheap holsters don't cut it, BTDT and yes with those I have dropped the gun in public bathrooms back in those days. NEVER again.

RULE # 1: don't shoot your pecker off!

. . . or anyone else's off!

Very good rule and why less handling is best.

Failed today lol.. in a looser t shirt, and jeans.. went to the around the block coin operated laundry apparently my glock 19 when i was trying to get stuff out of the front load washer became un concealed and got my towns pd .some moonbat saw it. i was folding clothes , next thing i know 2 officers are behind me asking if i had a firearm on me.. and without missing a beat i said yes and i have my ccw ..

They had never seen a remora holster and thought i was gangbanger carrying without a holster
After a few mins the police officer let me on my way with a "thank you for carrying *pause* legally"

Back
Top Bottom