Carrying and using the head

I've meant to post something here. I have a system that works perfectly. I simply pull the hem of my boxers over the grip before I drop them. It works perfectly for IWB holsters. I mean FLAWLESSLY. For an OWB gun its more difficult.

I only carry a small J frame OWB in a pancake. This works for the J Frame. In CT, because I don't carry about printing or even exposing the slide, I usually carry a G19 OWB. Actually. In CT. I don't bother to cover up the gun if I have to use the john.

With all that said. Here is a live action photo of my Kahr P9 in my home. (so don't get grossed out about my pants touching the ground)

20130528_184241_zpsc036b62b.jpg

Boxer boxers? [laugh]

If the dogs were wearing boxing gloves, you would have boxer boxer boxers. I have no idea why I find that amusing. Carry on.

Can't unsee that which has been seen!

Won't someone think of the children who had to see partial nude pictures of dcmdon?

What is the rating of this thread? PG-13? NC-17? Could someone from the government let me know if I can have my pre-teen daughter read this thread so she knows why I could not stop laughing a few hours ago when I found this hidden gem?

Hell yeah. And a Toto toilet. Because it made the wife happy. Happy wife, happy life.

Its just the first floor "powder room". Nothing serious going on there. Tile in the rooms with tubs or showers.

Do you tell your guests to do "serious" in the bathrooms with the tile? That would be awesome too.

Do you tell your guests to do "serious" in the bathrooms with the tile? That would be awesome too.

i was at this huge house at a party once. well, it was also in a snowstorm and the power was out. the hosts were using their generator to turn on a shop light and play music rather than power their house. whatever. my buddy was in tow and he doesn't take to hard alcohol very well, he is definitely beer only. anyway he was drinking hard alcohol as that was what they had and he disappeared for awhile.

he comes back and was like "this place is amazing, it's huge. however i think i threw up in the corner of their bathroom, i couldn't see shit and they said it was the first left and i just let loose as soon as i was through the door. i didn't see a toilet, but like i said, it was dark."

the house was large enough to have a closet that you could confuse for a small bedroom, and my buddy threw up deep inside of it. i wonder if they found it. don't particularly care much, either though.

atilla and friends: partying "serious".

yeah all that. Just don't shoot ur nutz off and u will be ok

- - - Updated - - -

yeah all that. Just don't shoot ur nutz off and u will be ok

That would likely work, the anti-gun crowd is so profoundly ignorant these days, they'd think it was an umbrella...

NEW PRODUCT IDEA: Umbrella with a .22 inch diameter brass rod as the "handle". Insert into barrel. GUNBRELLA.

because IE sucks. you're being bad and you deserve to be punished. get firefox/chrome/a new job.

That's what they force us to use... So they can't get mad at me when dcmdon's underwear is plastered all over my screen.

Back
Top Bottom