Cape Gun Works & Baystate Firearms File Suit v Healey

Healey had to go before the Joint Committee on Ways & Means and ask for a bigger budget due to her lawsuits. She used the "because Trump" excuse. To my knowledge that increase was granted.

So, nobody on the Joint Committee was smart enough to ask what the hell lawsuits against Exxon, Glock, Remington, and whatever other bogus lawsuits, had to do with Trump? F**king DUMMIES!

It’s 5th or 6th in the nation for household income.

It's also #5 in cost of living, so it's a wash.

Annnd you are serious. So you feel you should have say over how someone else spends their money... got it.

Sounds like an aspiring politician to me. They are always telling us how to spend our money (more, higher taxes) to pay for their pet projects.

So, nobody on the Joint Committee was smart enough to ask what the hell lawsuits against Exxon, Glock, Remington, and whatever other bogus lawsuits, had to do with Trump? F**king DUMMIES.

They are just a perfunctory rubber stamp for what the politicians and bureaucrats want to spend money on.

Not really. I recently retired and because I lived in MA, I have a IRA/403b populated with deductions from a MA wage, and a paid off house at a MA valuation. As a result, I can live almost anywhere in the country I want other than certain parts of CA, NY, etc.

I can only imagine how much better my financial base would be if I spent my career (1980-2016) building savings and home equity at silicon valley rates, or how much less I would have if I finally paid off a $250k house in flyover land.

So, nobody on the Joint Committee was smart enough to ask what the hell lawsuits against Exxon, Glock, Remington, and whatever other bogus lawsuits, had to do with Trump? F**king DUMMIES!

Pretty sure MA is number 1 or 2 for consumer spending. For out of state companies that is all that really matters.

This is certainly a very lucrative gun market. The fact that any companies jump though the hoops to sell handgun in MA confirms this fact.

Why not? The taxpayers are footing the bill and she has nothing to lose!

All that crap aside, it's good that there's push back and let's hope there's a win in there someplace
The tax payers are always paying for her crap. It makes no different if there is a lawsuit or not.

So...might as well make her and her employees work, and in the process try to change something.

Will I get more money back at the end of the year if no one files a lawsuit?

Last edited:
Wait! First you bitch that S&W donated a "trivial sum" Then are told it's a Half million so you complain that it didn't do any good?

This is still an active lawsuit so I'm betting the money is still being put to good use.
Dude, no point in calling him out. Some people are so f-ing negative.

Those that b*tch the loudest tend to do the least.

This guy is definitely not "pro-freedom", but obviously is more conservative and more concerned about 2A issues than Baker.
It's unfortunate that to get someone into office that supports peoples 2A rights people are going to vote for a
RAGING homophobe.

Not so much actually, he's just portrayed as one.
No he doesn't approve of gay marriage , but he took in a guy dying of AIDS into his home because he had no where else to go.
Doesn't sound like a hateful person to me.

Not really. I recently retired and because I lived in MA, I have a IRA/403b populated with deductions from a MA wage, and a paid off house at a MA valuation. As a result, I can live almost anywhere in the country I want other than certain parts of CA, NY, etc.

I can only imagine how much better my financial base would be if I spent my career (1980-2016) building savings and home equity at silicon valley rates, or how much less I would have if I finally paid off a $250k house in flyover land.

I wouldn’t judge these things 10 years into history’s largest asset bubble.

Rob, I wouldn't base the cost of living in MA on your personal situation. A majority of the middle class simply cannot afford decent housing in metro-Boston. Even southeaster NH is almost unaffordable in the Portsmouth-Exeter-Dover areas for the middle class.

Rob, I wouldn't base the cost of living in MA on your personal situation. A majority of the middle class simply cannot afford decent housing in metro-Boston. Even southeaster NH is almost unaffordable in the Portsmouth-Exeter-Dover areas for the middle class.
Lots of people struggle in lots of places, but it's an empirical fact that the Boston area is one of the wealthiest areas in the country, and if you live here you're more likely to have higher net disposible income even after taxes and cost of living. That's much less true in other high-income places like SF or NYC, with significantly higher taxes, rent control, and regulation. Not to mention even worse gun control than MA.

Just once, I would love to hear the the AG under oath be questioned if she had an fiream knowledge and then if she said yes a follow up question asking her if she knew the difference between a clip and a magazine.

They most likely support her efforts to sue anything and everyone that goes against progressive SJW ideology. People need to wake the f*** up, the progressives are playing this game like it's a blood sport and we're still playing flag football.

No he doesn't approve of gay marriage , but he took in a guy dying of AIDS into his home because he had no where else to go.

There are genuine bigots and there are people opposed to gay marriage due to their sincerely-held religious beliefs. The left makes no distinction, considering both types horrible people whom they heap scorn upon. Personally I could care less if two people of the same sex want to get married, but I make a bright line distinction the two types, and respect the religious people even if I disagree with them.

I'm waiting for Liz Warren to take in an undocumented family.

Back
Top Bottom