BREAKING: DoJ Rules That Bump Fire Stocks Are Now Machine Guns, court says hold it update post 301

The NRA is one of the worst rights groups ever formed. They have far more negative than positive outcomes when it comes to laws. Just look at how many they have supported versus how many they've gotten repealed.

'Turn in or Destroy' - sounds like an illegal taking. If this flies; your car, your motorcycle, your home - ANYTHING could be next. Once you pierce the protective veil, it no longer protects anything.

THIS is the problem. If allowed to stand, the precedent would mean the end to the Takings Clause.

Jesus what the hell happened?? I thought this thing was doomed or at max become an NFA item. While I got rid of mine I still don’t get the bam as 99.9% of all shootings never used anything close to this piece of plastic. I’d like to hear the explanation from the NRA on why the supported this if they did. Could it be by supporting it some of the NRA friendly politicians will help on other legislation? Maybe this was a give to them to protect them?

NRA | Joint Statement

Quite frankly, I pile way more blame at the feet of the NRA and some on Don Jr. then the POTUS. He is not a gun “guy”, (or gal) as much as some would like to believe. As much as I personally HATE this unconditional edict, liberty in its entirety, will dot survive in any way with the Democrats of 2020. If you could transport me back to 1950-1960’s America, I might be persuaded to vote for a JFK type. Let’s face it, Donald Trump is a respite from the onslaught of what we all can feel coming.

Respite? Doesn't feel like a respite...

48376125_2198637337120680_69347169026441216_n.jpg

(FAIRFAX, VA) - The National Rifle Association today issued the following statement:

"In the aftermath of the evil and senseless attack in Las Vegas, the American people are looking for answers as to how future tragedies can be prevented. Unfortunately, the first response from some politicians has been to call for more gun control. Banning guns from law-abiding Americans based on the criminal act of a madman will do nothing to prevent future attacks. This is a fact that has been proven time and again in countries across the world. In Las Vegas, reports indicate that certain devices were used to modify the firearms involved. Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions, the National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law. The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations. In an increasingly dangerous world, the NRA remains focused on our mission: strengthening Americans' Second Amendment freedom to defend themselves, their families and their communities. To that end, on behalf of our five million members across the country, we urge Congress to pass National Right-to-Carry reciprocity, which will allow law-abiding Americans to defend themselves and their families from acts of violence."

Wow, I honestly DGAF about bump stocks but have always supported those who do. Nice job, Wayno- way to provide aid and comfort to the enemy. I was always somewhat defensive of the NRA but I can't defend this.

"The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
Hey folks, get ready to register and pay taxes on your fingers and belt loops. If you don't want to go through that process, you can turn them in at City Welding in Worcester. Be sure to post a video of that.

How super-cuck greets Bloomturd:
Wayne-LaPierre-008.jpg

Losing bump stocks but gaining suppressors would have been a positive move, but instead of two steps forward and one back, we just went about 10 steps back. Now what's the compromise that can be worked out to get suppressors, SBR's, reciprocity passed? Think about what all else the Anti's want: UBC's, AWB's, semi auto bans... none of those things I'm willing to surrender like I was bump stocks.

That’s not how comprise works when it comes to gun laws. We never “get” anything. They just take away one less thing ...until the next “compromise.”

Bob

(FAIRFAX, VA) - The National Rifle Association today issued the following statement:

"In the aftermath of the evil and senseless attack in Las Vegas, the American people are looking for answers as to how future tragedies can be prevented. Unfortunately, the first response from some politicians has been to call for more gun control. Banning guns from law-abiding Americans based on the criminal act of a madman will do nothing to prevent future attacks. This is a fact that has been proven time and again in countries across the world. In Las Vegas, reports indicate that certain devices were used to modify the firearms involved. Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions, the National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law. The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations. In an increasingly dangerous world, the NRA remains focused on our mission: strengthening Americans' Second Amendment freedom to defend themselves, their families and their communities. To that end, on behalf of our five million members across the country, we urge Congress to pass National Right-to-Carry reciprocity, which will allow law-abiding Americans to defend themselves and their families from acts of violence."

Wow, I honestly DGAF about bump stocks but have always supported those who do. Nice job, Wayno- way to provide aid and comfort to the enemy. I was always somewhat defensive of the NRA but I can't defend this.

"The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
Hey folks, get ready to register and pay taxes on your fingers and belt loops. If you don't want to go through that process, you can turn them in at City Welding in Worcester. Be sure to post a video of that.

How super-cuck greets Bloomturd:
Wayne-LaPierre-008.jpg

Whoever wrote this crap is an idiot. Let me Neal it down.

Blame Obama blah blah blah
We never liked Bumpstocks because we didn’t like Obama blah blah
So now we will support pushing aside the constitution by a person with a pen and screw gun owners blah blah
Please send your donation in because we need the money to protect your rights but from time to time might just say FU gun owners.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The government, Republicans and Democrats alike can pass any single gun control measure they want, and all we'll do is bitch about it on a keyboard (myself included). Why? Because we live in a stable 1st world country with luxuries that weren't even imaginable to most of humanity....

Until people are hungry, politicians can and will gut the second amendment. This line in the Sand stuff is pure garbage. Where was the revolution in Cali when they outlawed private sales, 10 round mags, ARs, heck AMMUNITION BACKGROUND CHECKS. There wasn't and there won't be.

The best thing gun owners can do is1) keep pressure on politicians 2) litigate 3) give up your lifestyle, your income, your family, and your friends and admit the 2nd amendment is dead.

What say you?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom