Boycott '24'

Realtor MA

NES Life Member
NES Member
Do you think we as gun owners and tax payers should start a movement to Boycott Janine Garafalo? Let's start with '24'. Send her employers a message. She deserves nothing less. Let's hit her pocket book. Maybe we can get this thing going nationwide!

Do you think we as gun owners and tax payers should start a movement to Boycott Janine Garafalo? Let's start with '24'. Send her employers a message. She deserves nothing less. Let's hit her pocket book. Maybe we can get this thing going nationwide!
I may have to join for nothing more than the global warming spots they are playing during the commercials...

Hollywood is one of the worst "offenders" on polution by all of the Enviro-nuts measures...

A more effective strategy would be to write to advertsiers who buy time on that show and tell them that because they support that hairbag that you will no longer purchase their products. Just a thought.

While I do agree with you guys about that beast Garafalo and the Global Warming spots, but I am hooked on 24 and have been since I saw the first couple seasons on DVD...I will back you from afar, but I just gotta get my dose of Jack every Monday...LOL.....

A more effective strategy would be to write to advertsiers who buy time on that show and tell them that because they support that hairbag that you will no longer purchase their products. Just a thought.

Hubby already emailed the sponsers and the show. He told them if the b*itch didn't shut of and act that he was boycotting the sponsers products.
[smile]

I knew there was going to be trouble this season when that dunce joined the cast … never liked anything she was in, she seems to bring plague and ruin with her to everything she does.

While I do agree with you guys about that beast Garafalo and the Global Warming spots, but I am hooked on 24 and have been since I saw the first couple seasons on DVD...I will back you from afar, but I just gotta get my dose of Jack every Monday...LOL.....
Ditto, I watched seasons 1-6 last summer and haven't missed an episode this season. After leaving for school at 730 in the morning and not getting home until 7 at night, it makes Mondays liveable.

I'd opt for contacting the sponsors and the network. Not watching the show will not have much of an impact, being a negative action that requires massive participation to be noticed, but the positive action of contacting sponsors and the network's management is effective even in relatively small numbers.

I have no idea what any of you are talking about - I already boycott that stupid show; I'm tired of watching Keifer Sutherland's gun handling mistakes. AND of the character he portrays, too.

I thought 24 was doing a great deal better on Global Warming than most of the other shows and hollywood?

I will write the advertisers as well but I am def gonna watch the show.

And Bauers gun handling is spot on for a tv production. :RollsEyes:

I thought 24 was doing a great deal better on Global Warming than most of the other shows and hollywood?

I will write the advertisers as well but I am def gonna watch the show.

It was much better in the first season, the show has went the way of Hollywood like so many others. I still watch it though. Tony = best bad guy ever [smile]

Yes, it's in the best tradition of Car 54, Where Are You, F Troop and The Andy Griffith Show (Remember Barney Fife?). And maybe The Dukes of Hazzard (since the cops there couldn't hit the broad side of a barn... from the inside).

or if you're hooked on 24, you could hypothetically download it from the torrent sites so they dont get the neilsen ratings!

this seasons 24 blows.

Jack is a p***y this season and not impressed with the moajority of the rest of the cast...

Cept for that Hot red headed chick who knocked off more guys in the first 4 weeks then Jack.

so needless to say, this will be an easy show for me to dump.

OK. So let's update the plan.
We'll let the sponsors know we intend to watch the show and to take note of the sponsors. Then we plan to make a point of not purchasing products from any of those advertisers until she's gone.

If I boycotted every TV show/movie/band who emlpoyed people whose views I disagreed with, I would end up watching nothing but The Weather Channel.

I'm sorry, but I've been watching it since the first episode. 24 is the one show left on TV since they cancelled Jericho that still gives me great pleasure. Janine Giraff-alo be damned, I'm getting my Jack Bauer fix.

I'm sorry...24 is the one show on TV since they cancelled Jericho that still gives me great pleasure. Janine Giraffalo be damned, I'm getting my Jack Bauer fix.
They've kinda jumped the shark who was himself jumping a jumped shark... [laugh]

You can't get across DC in 45 seconds people... [wink]

The logically inconsistent "message" WRT to torture and all the "appologist" BS is really getting annoying...

Garofolo's character needs to be exposed to some bioweapons post-haste... [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom