Boston globe opinion: Supporting the Constitution is evil.

This kind of statement does not reflect well on the taste, culture, breeding and social sophistication of gun owners.

I simply wish her a happy retirement, sooner rather than later. She is not evil, but just holds an extreme view of the relationship between government and the individual citizen..

I’d love to agree with you, but you can’t pull the crap she’s pulled in her life and chalk it up to misguided or misunderstood. She’s not ignorant. She knows exactly what she wants and how it ends if she does.

And the Boston Globe is an opportunistic, propagandizing, pandering rag thats unfit to line a bird cage with.
+1. No real reporters at the Globe. All their stuff is garbage. If it wasn't for the Patriots, Celtics, Red Sox, or Bruins 90% of their staff would have nothing to report on.

My wife reads the Globe. I use it to light the wood stove and the charcoal grill. If you wet it, it works quite well for cleaning car windows.

It is a good and useful newspaper to read and learn about things and events around you. Unless you want to keep a closed and ignorant mind. Thanks.
I prefer to stay closed minded and ignorant. I can get my information about what's going on around me without "journalism" that doesn't support my world view. Thanks.

I find, at times, reading the "opposition" is helpful. But a daily digest of the Glob??? No thanks. I gave that up after 2004. (The Sox spoitz team were 100% anti-Sox the entire season. Then #metoo'd there way into book deals and such. Shaunny, Bobby and the rest can go pound it.)

This kind of statement does not reflect well on the taste, culture, breeding and social sophistication of gun owners.

I simply wish her a happy retirement, sooner rather than later. She is not evil, but just holds an extreme view of the relationship between government and the individual citizen..
That position imho is why we are dealing with these leftists. There may have been a time for civility, but it's gone. I too hope nothing bad happens to these moonbats, but I'm not gonna pretend I'm not happy.

That position imho is why we are dealing with these leftists. There may have been a time for civility, but it's gone. I too hope nothing bad happens to these moonbats, but I'm not gonna pretend I'm not happy.
I'm with Rob on this one.

Not that we shouldn't be unhappy, but that there are better ways to express it. We can wish someone replaced in office without also asking for death plus cancer. Let's leave that sort of behavior to the children.

I'm with Rob on this one.

Not that we shouldn't be unhappy, but that there are better ways to express it. We can wish someone replaced in office without also asking for death plus cancer. Let's leave that sort of behavior to the children.
Well we shall politely agree to disagree. It's long past time they tasted their bitter fruit.

I’m sorry. Lizzy knows exactly what’s she’s doing. It is pure evil. The time for civility is over. The second civil war began when Steve Scalise was shot. Maybe even earlier. Certainly on the night Trump was elected.

We have to call spades, spades. We must speak the truth. And everything Lizzy stands for is against everything Western Civilization and the rule of law is.

So, gotta disagree with you. You’re not going to ever get brownie points from the totalitarians. So don’t bother wasting energy trying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom