• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Boston globe opinion: Supporting the Constitution is evil.

giphy.gif

A handgun was used to kill officer Gannon. The DB was a lifetime DB, who should never have been out on the street. The Yarmouth police were extraordinarily angry with the court system when this happened. How would any additional laws, including full confiscation, prevent this from happening when the courts are so pourous?

Warren has to go. Vote Jeff!

Seems the “keep him in jail” thing would head prevented any “shot a police officer” stuff. Because if he had just run hi. Over with his car or dropped a rock in his head, he’d not be as dead.

Painful ass cancer. Non lethal painful ass cancer. I wish that on Lizzy. What a colossal tool she is.

Painful ass cancer. Non lethal painful ass cancer. I wish that on Lizzy. What a colossal tool she is.
This kind of statement does not reflect well on the taste, culture, breeding and social sophistication of gun owners.

I simply wish her a happy retirement, sooner rather than later. She is not evil, but just holds an extreme view of the relationship between government and the individual citizen..

This editorial, and many like it, are the reason I canceled my Globe subscription 3 or 4 years ago (used the money saved to buy ammo). The political culture here embodied by Lizzie Warren is the reason we are moving south as soon as my kids out of high school.
Full disclosure, I didn’t actually read it, didn’t want to go to their website.

My father was a life long Kennedy Democat. But as far back as I can remember on Sundays after church he would give me the money to go buy The Herald, and in the same breath said if they're sold out DON"T get The Globe... if he was with us today I do believe he'd be a New day republican

The Boston Globe gets more irrelevant every day. Their subscribors are not renewing and their advertising is way down. Save a tree - don't read a paper!

And the Boston Globe is an opportunistic, propagandizing, pandering rag thats unfit to line a bird cage with.
It is a good and useful newspaper to read and learn about things and events around you. Unless you want to keep a closed and ignorant mind. Thanks.

I *love* to see such articles. They galvanize conservatives and gun owners to vote but only get more Tweets from Liberal/Left gun control advocates.

This kind of statement does not reflect well on the taste, culture, breeding and social sophistication of gun owners.

I simply wish her a happy retirement, sooner rather than later. She is not evil, but just holds an extreme view of the relationship between government and the individual citizen..

I agree with everything that you stated except her not being evil. She is as evil to the constitution as any other anti-constitution nut bag, in addition to the Leftists that state an originalist to the constitution has a hard right viewpoint, which is just plain nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom