• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BCM or Colt?

Got mine zeroed tonight. Love that aimpoint. Love the magpul MBUS pro sights. Love the rifle. I'll get it cleaned up, then we'll start operating

I just got a mail from BCM. They're making their own 1911 now.

WHY?
I mean, it's not like the 1911 isn't already the most knocked off pistol out there. What exactly is the point?

I just got a mail from BCM. They're making their own 1911 now.

WHY?
I mean, it's not like the 1911 isn't already the most knocked off pistol out there. What exactly is the point?

Why?
So they can rape your pockets for $3200....[grin]

$3300 for a hundred year old technology is ridiculous. As much as I like BCM, that pistol is a non starter, IMO.

So, because I'm gay for SIGs, I make the PRO store a mandatory stop on my way to Wally World. Today, the store looked like a clown car just pulled up. Cops every where, browsing for IFACs. I felt safer almost immediately, but somehow, I wanted to get out of there at the same time. Anywho, out of curiosity, I ask one of the associates If by any chance they had 2 piece drop in quads. Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun... Yes, we do. Samson ones, 50% off. Guess what happened?
Now, I need to get that bitch on without the removal tool, because I was too cheap to fork over the $20 for one.

So, because I'm gay for SIGs, I make the PRO store a mandatory stop on my way to Wally World. Today, the store looked like a clown car just pulled up. Cops every where, browsing for IFACs. I felt safer almost immediately, but somehow, I wanted to get out of there at the same time. Anywho, out of curiosity, I ask one of the associates If by any chance they had 2 piece drop in quads. Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun... Yes, we do. Samson ones, 50% off. Guess what happened?
Now, I need to get that bitch on without the removal tool, because I was too cheap to fork over the $20 for one.

Rest stock on bench, take two hands, grasp the delta ring and pull straight down. They aren't really so hard that a tool is required. My problem is usually lining the Magpul guard up again putting it back on but no biggie.

Rest stock on bench, take two hands, grasp the delta ring and pull straight down. They aren't really so hard that a tool is required. My problem is usually lining the Magpul guard up again putting it back on but no biggie.

Man, the last time I did it I put the buttstock in my lap . Pulled thing down with one hand and installed the hand guards with the other And I'm a little dude.

Man, the last time I did it I put the buttstock in my lap . Pulled thing down with one hand and installed the hand guards with the other And I'm a little dude.

These....If you need an extra set of hands I can get hooked up with you in the next few days. Maybe you could even come up to Barrington and shoot that thing.

I don't have the lower yet. It's still sitting in Atila's safe. And I need a) a stock (SIG has B5 Sopmod for around $80) and a riser for my 'lectric sight.

If you can find a used Weber, they warranty the main housing for 15 years. My current grill is 8-10 years old and I just replaced the grate & burner last fall. Don't think you can expect more than that.

If you can find a used Weber, they warranty the main housing for 15 years. My current grill is 8-10 years old and I just replaced the grate & burner last fall. Don't think you can expect more than that.

Are you sure, the website says 10 years - I ask cause our Weber's frame where the hinge is just broke clean off on one side. It's like 12 years old.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't own a grill?!

I just might have to ban you.

As long as he owns a BCM or Colt he's good people.

Mark.
Step one, Steal shopping kart.
Step two, cut section out .
Step three , dig a hole.
Step four, start fire.
Step five, toss section of shopping kart over fire.

Last edited:
Are you sure, the website says 10 years - I ask cause our Weber's frame where the hinge is just broke clean off on one side. It's like 12 years old.

Damnit you're correct. Serves me right for believing the Home Depot guy huh?

Back
Top Bottom