• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BCM or Colt?

If you can find a used Weber, they warranty the main housing for 15 years. My current grill is 8-10 years old and I just replaced the grate & burner last fall. Don't think you can expect more than that.

Dude, I owe you one - I emailed Weber about our 12 year old grill, and they just sent us a replacement lid free of charge! That company is awesome.

So you were right, the warranty used to be 15 years.

Alright, we're getting there, slowly. Just ordered a BCM gunfighter stock and a Seekins precision mount in 1/3 co-wit for the Primary Arms red dot. Next stop: back up rear sight, sling-a-ling (flirting with the Magpul MS4), rail covers (maybe a set of used Knight's from Fleebay, we'll see), and a case. I know, I'm a weirdo, this iswhat I'm looking at:
http://www.uscav.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=23062&tabid=548&catid=1745
because I like to be a special snowflake every now and then. And because of the "no zippers".
Whaddya think?

Alright, we're getting there, slowly. Just ordered a BCM gunfighter stock and a Seekins precision mount in 1/3 co-wit for the Primary Arms red dot. Next stop: back up rear sight, sling-a-ling (flirting with the Magpul MS4), rail covers (maybe a set of used Knight's from Fleebay, we'll see), and a case. I know, I'm a weirdo, this iswhat I'm looking at:
http://www.uscav.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=23062&tabid=548&catid=1745
because I like to be a special snowflake every now and then. And because of the "no zippers".
Whaddya think?

do you need such heavy straps to carry a 7 lb rifle? ;)

Northeast Arms pinned my BCM Gunfighter stock for me (if you're going to bother with that) - it wasn't easy - they didn't have to touch the buffer but sounds like to remove the stock will destroy the stock.

do you need such heavy straps to carry a 7 lb rifle? ;)

Northeast Arms pinned my BCM Gunfighter stock for me (if you're going to bother with that) - it wasn't easy - they didn't have to touch the buffer but sounds like to remove the stock will destroy the stock.

Our french friend is in NH, no need for such tomfoolery. I like the bag, and the price seems pretty good when compared to other offerings I've seen.

I like the VTAC, but I'd have to buy the QD studs separately. I want them, because my rail has attachment points all over the place (5 to be exact), and the BCM stock comes with one in the stick and one in the endplate. And the Magpul can convert to single point, which I've come to appreciate after using Atila's rifle.

The quick adjust on the Magpul sling is a great feature too. I have a VTAC, an MS4, and another 2 point bungee sling and they all have their advantages but the MS4 is my favorite.

Shipping wars, NES edition. Ordered the stock from BCM and the mount from Primary arms on Friday night, after work. Both items were on my doorstep around 12:45 today. Both packaged and wrapped very good. Those two are the fastest shipping companies I've ever done business with. Kudos to the owners. Both also have a reputation of having tip top customer service. There is no reason to order from anyone else. If both these guys don't have it, I don't need it. End of fairy tale.

Back
Top Bottom