Asked for FID Card at NH Walmart??

So I went in to Wal-Mart and asked the manager why the ID and why I need a LTC or FID when I show a Ma. Drivers Lic. and he told me that the Massachusetts state police asked Wal-Mart to not sell any ammo or guns to any one with a Massachusetts drivers lic. if they don't have a LTC or FID.
Store manager must have been some flatlander blow-in.

Because it would have been fun to troll the trooper by
looking over their shoulder out the front door,
and asking, "is that your cruiser getting towed by NHSP"?

As the good doctor said, no, the MSP did NOT ask that Wal Mart to require MA LTC/FID. It was a local policy and almost certainly made up on the spot. Or in a bag of prepared excuses. In tech support it's called the bible. They'll literally tell you ANYTHING they think will end the current conversation with the least involvement of their conscious mind.
See also: Bedbug letter

Store manager must have been some flatlander blow-in.

Because it would have been fun to troll the trooper by
looking over their shoulder out the front door,
and asking, "is that your cruiser getting towed by NHSP"?

See also: Bedbug letter

or also, BOFH series etc...

Bastard Operator from Hell

This is where I first discovered the use of the term "Mary Hairnet".

"1:20 pm

Mary Hairnet from cafeteria calls. Says she keeps getting calls for "Notice Loads" or "NoLoad Goats," she's not sure, couldn't hear over industrial-grade blender. Tell her it was probably "Lettuce Nodes." Maybe the food distributor with a new product? She thinks about it and hangs up. "

or also, BOFH series etc...

Bastard Operator from Hell

This is where I first discovered the use of the term "Mary Hairnet".

"1:20 pm

Mary Hairnet from cafeteria calls. Says she keeps getting calls for "Notice Loads" or "NoLoad Goats," she's not sure, couldn't hear over industrial-grade blender. Tell her it was probably "Lettuce Nodes." Maybe the food distributor with a new product? She thinks about it and hangs up. "

Back in the day there was a middle manager at a company that shall remain unnamed. He was an a*****e. One morning he tried to logon and found his account had been deleted. It took most of the day to create it again and restore his files. He was MUCH less of an a*****e after that.

Back
Top Bottom