• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ar15 registration.

It's just a chunk of rock, probably pushed up from the frost into the mowed area. The Monument here is along the AT. If I drive past today I'll grab the rock for you.

Lol. It looked like it was carved in place. I was only kidding about the rock though. That location is 'Taxpayer Hallowed Ground'...
~Enbloc

If it is after 1pm, it is not @one-eyed Jack posting but his parrot. He tends to post the same thing he has previously posted which is my proof it is really his parrot just repeating what Jack previously said. But then again, his parrot is pretty much always correct so...

Maybe if people did not post the same questions over and over, we could catch that damn parrot out repeating itself. But until then, good luck telling the difference.
I could probably fix all this by just changing my screen name to "Bird Brain". Jack.

Jesus yes I was trying to be discrete because everyone here thinks I’m a fake. Never heard of brevity code? Yeah I’m a Sergeant you Mo-tard
Brevity code and Mo-tard
What is it with you god damn leathernecks? At ease both of you. No need to go attacking a tank with a knife.
Much respect gents...thank you both.
What is it with you god damn leathernecks? At ease both of you. No need to go attacking a tank with a knife.
Much respect gents...thank you both.
thin skinned???????

@Ndean9142, it's a right of passage to be accused of being a member of the state doj when you're new. let's face it, trolling the site for 3 years and one of the first posts you make is....well you get it now....
[/QUOTE
I’ve always just researched this sight and just felt the need to ask a simple question but hey it is what it is. I’m not mad. We’re all buddies here but Sarg Hal75 is the bitch lol much love sarg

Lol. It looked like it was carved in place. I was only kidding about the rock though. That location is 'Taxpayer Hallowed Ground'...
~Enbloc
They have a nice little placard there now. The rain was a bit too heavy to pull out the truck gun. The rock you wanted is gone but there are plenty on the stone wall lining the field. PM me your mailing address and I'll send you one.
I always wanted to do a reenactment there that ends in Jack booted thugs stepping on the throats of farmers. (I've always been a fan of the tragedies)

Attachments

• IMG_20200207_104741.jpg
    IMG_20200207_104741.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_20200207_104554.jpg
    IMG_20200207_104554.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20200207_104514.jpg
    IMG_20200207_104514.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 23
Out-F'ing-standing!
img_20200207_104741-jpg.330053

Thanks for the rock offering, but I have plenty in my head. Stand up guy you are...

It has been said before. Everybody has a first post and wants to learn. The backslapping and foolery on the last page and a half just scares new people away. You can have all the fun that you want at others expense but you have to decide if you want a good ol boys club or a forum to help us all learn and fight for our rights. I am here to learn but it isn't always easy. Thanks to those who have helped me.

I have never heard a fellow Marine, much less an E5, ever once say mo-tard, echo-5, Sarg (seriously Sarg? This isn’t the Army), or any of the other illiterate psycho-babble crap I just read in this thread. Sounds like someone got stuck in boot mode and never recovered from it. Rah errrrr Semper Fi yut???? His senior DI did not haze him enough. I mean “incentive train”.
I know, I have no clue what that asshat was talking about. Just think, he wants or has firearms...scary.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

View attachment 329859 Just love using this...it never get's old!
[/QUOTE]

Either our Corps is letting just about anyone in and promoting them these days or OP doesn’t pass the smell test. Guy watched one too many R. Lee Ermey films. RIP.
I originally thought OP was a Maura plant but not the way he posts. Just an immature stem head who doesn’t do any good for our fight against draconian gun laws and the preservation of our constitution. The closest he has ever come to the military is walking past a recruiting station. Semper Fi!!!

The way I see it, the problem isn't THE QUESTION... the problem is THE LAW.

Massachusetts Gun Laws were not designed for Public Safety, they were designed to confuse The Buyer, hobble the Seller
and makes it almost not worth it for a New Gun Owner to ever even plunk down his hard-earned dollar on a first purchase...

Back
Top Bottom