Anti-Handgun Rally in Boston this Saturday

I think rabble rousing would be fun.

We need to dress up in robes and pull this

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody needs to start an organization called 'One Billion People' so the headlines can read "One Billion People rally against gun control at the State House this weekend"

Somebody needs to start an organization called '800 Million Billion People' so the headlines can read "800 million Billion People rally against gun control at the State House this weekend"

fify

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe Biden can't count to 800 million billion

Sounds like he (and his boss) are still trying to wrap their heads around the defecit.

.....thats cute

what 300 out of the 500 facebook likes will show. [laugh] occupy wall street had more of a turnout.

I only skimmed the first 8pgs... but is there a counter-rally taking place?

If so I'm in.

Last edited:
2. As Tom points out, whatever numbers we bring will just be added to the mass of people there and counted for them. We know the media will do their best to portray them in a good light, we help?

That's ok. Let them get pictures of stuff like this:

2778.jpg

I can't believe there aren't more people interested in shouting at David Linsky as he delivers a speech to the Million gunt march

It would be great if our counter protest was bigger than the main protest.
As terraformer points out, they will just add the both of you up and report the thousands of supporters of Linsky's cause... [thinking]

oops, I just said that earlier today a couple of posts back.

Well, at least I am consistent right?

this process is exhausting... [thinking]

People should go there with the most ****ed up signs and blend into the crowed, when the pictures end up in the news (if they can use them) the protesters will look like the biggest idiots and not be taken seriously, just a thought

As terraformer points out, they will just add the both of you up and report the thousands of supporters of Linsky's cause... [thinking]

oops, I just said that earlier today a couple of posts back.

Well, at least I am consistent right?

this process is exhausting... [thinking]

It will be hard to say we were supporting Linsky if we show up with signs, flags, and alike... In fact, I think it may get us more attention from the Boston democrat. "Breaking News: Anti-Gun Rally crashed by gun nuts".

It will be hard to say we were supporting Linsky if we show up with signs, flags, and alike... In fact, I think it may get us more attention from the Boston democrat. "Breaking News: Anti-Gun Rally crashed by gun nuts".
You mean like when MSM filmed a black man carrying an AR, cropped out any hint of his skin and ran with the story about racists and their rifles at a political rally?

Someone feel free to post this pic I took at our rally on their Facebook page. I'd do it, but I don't want any heat coming at my personal page. Anyone have a dummy account they could use?

8400815716_e96d940fd3_c.jpg

People should go there with the most ****ed up signs and blend into the crowed, when the pictures end up in the news (if they can use them) the protesters will look like the biggest idiots and not be taken seriously, just a thought

Exactly my though too. We need a few of the girls here (not too many) to show up with inane signs.

"hugs can prevent crime"
"ban crime"
"submittion is better than the guilt of defence"
"crimminals only want love"
"just turn the other cheak"
"criminals have mothers too"

Exactly my though too. We need a few of the girls here (not too many) to show up with inane signs.

"hugs can prevent crime"
"ban crime"
"submittion is better than the guilt of defence"
"crimminals only want love"
"just turn the other cheak"
"criminals have mothers too"
How about "I'd rather be raped than be a murderer!"

This is an excellent idea. I posted on Reddit.com, a generally left website, an offer to take people shooting who have never gone before. Within 24 hours I had 17 replies. That's 17 people from the Boston area who are probably left-leaning or at least on the fence about gun rights.

I'm going to teach them how to safely shoot my .22 pistols and 10/22, and at the end if I feel comfortable with their skill level, I'm going to put a WASR into their hands. I've found that when you replace the fear of the unknown with a little bit of knowledge and experience, you tend to form more logical and reasonable opinions. My ultimate goal is to flush out any hoplophobic tendencies and maybe get them to sign up for an Appleseed or CMP.

Point is, there are a LOT of people out there who are interested in firearms but don't have the chance because they have no exposure to our culture and are probably lambasted with nonsense about firearms. Welcoming these people into the gun culture might be just as important as pestering our representatives every day.

Excellent. Good for you.

Education will help overcome stupidity and ignorance. There really is no other way.

Excellent. Good for you.

Education will help overcome stupidity and ignorance. There really is no other way.

Best part you get a good excuse to go to the range..........but honny its for the cause

Good luck to any who try this, hope to here of any that changed there views on guns with the actual hands on exsperince

Last edited:
This is an excellent idea. I posted on Reddit.com, a generally left website, an offer to take people shooting who have never gone before. Within 24 hours I had 17 replies. That's 17 people from the Boston area who are probably left-leaning or at least on the fence about gun rights.

I'm going to teach them how to safely shoot my .22 pistols and 10/22, and at the end if I feel comfortable with their skill level, I'm going to put a WASR into their hands. I've found that when you replace the fear of the unknown with a little bit of knowledge and experience, you tend to form more logical and reasonable opinions. My ultimate goal is to flush out any hoplophobic tendencies and maybe get them to sign up for an Appleseed or CMP.

Point is, there are a LOT of people out there who are interested in firearms but don't have the chance because they have no exposure to our culture and are probably lambasted with nonsense about firearms. Welcoming these people into the gun culture might be just as important as pestering our representatives every day.

Excellent! My kids go on that site and do their best to counter-act the anti-gun stuff, but there a few of them on that site who really get the point across with a lot of humor that shows the idiocy of the anti-gun stance.

how about we hand out signs and t shirts that says " I am gun free" and see how many of them are willing to walk around at night wearing said t shirt and put said sign in front of their house"

Back
Top Bottom