Anti-Handgun Rally in Boston this Saturday

PS: Based on the precanned sign material, I am betting that this is a major astroturf effort and they will bus in people. But still, don't give them the numbers. It will be so cold this saturday most people will stay home.

PS: Based on the precanned sign material, I am betting that this is a major astroturf effort and they will bus in people. But still, don't give them the numbers. It will be so cold this saturday most people will stay home.
Better yet, spend your cold weekend hippie day on Sunday in North Brookfield!

Its totally astro-turf. I have heard that Linsky is going to speak at this?

Its supposed to snow on Friday night/Saturday anyway. Maybe this will keep their numbers low.

Sort of true, see my prior post. They were trying to strike down old sodomy laws so they could pass new taxes and reached a little too far...

no one really cares about sodomy in mAss (unless we are talking about more taxes), that was an explicit attempt to reduce penalty for ****ing sheep, plain and simple. If you can name any one in this state being charged with sodomy in the last 10 years, you win.

And to your point about consenting "adults", unless you are a "horse whisperer" ...

Linksy is a "man in sheep clothing", trying to get closer to his victims.

Lots of fun banter here, but to the OP question, is there going to be a concerted effort to have a group of us show up to counter protest? If so, I'll try to get out of work and attend. Anything to stand against Linskey, and his sheep loving friends, is a good thing!!!
1. "counter protesting" is tricky and nasty business. Personally, despite the fun joking in this thread, I am not thrilled about it. Let them express themselves on their own terms and we can do the same. Take the high road.
2. As Tom points out, whatever numbers we bring will just be added to the mass of people there and counted for them. We know the media will do their best to portray them in a good light, we help?
3. Go to North Brookfield on Sunday instead!

There is some benefit to just letting all 10 of them show up and make themselves look like 'tards.

Would be fun to have a vehicle with a train horn hidden in it and let a few blasts rip during linskys speech, though... I would pay to see that.

-Mike

Ha ha ha.... go figure. I made a few comments on their FB page and got banned from posting on their page. Maybe you all should do the same. They'd have a fun time banning every one of us. :)

Oh look they are lining up now!

s6.jpg

It looks like there is going to be a really low turnout..... I'm worried if we all show up again that the media will shoot from afar and pan out and say LOOK at all the people who showed up who are against guns and add us to the "Ranks" of moms against guns.

It looks like there is going to be a really low turnout..... I'm worried if we all show up again that the media will shoot from afar and pan out and say LOOK at all the people who showed up who are against guns and add us to the "Ranks" of moms against guns.

this

but I wonder....
I wonder if we should / could organize a Range Day for people like this. I bet a lot of these people would really have their eyes opened to all of the BS that is being slung if we could get them at a range for some shooting / education.

1. "counter protesting" is tricky and nasty business. Personally, despite the fun joking in this thread, I am not thrilled about it. Let them express themselves on their own terms and we can do the same. Take the high road.
2. As Tom points out, whatever numbers we bring will just be added to the mass of people there and counted for them. We know the media will do their best to portray them in a good light, we help?
3. Go to North Brookfield on Sunday instead!

+1 ^^^

Take the the high road. We don't need to be inflating the Anti's numbers with the biased media...

There is some benefit to just letting all 10 of them show up and make themselves look like 'tards.

Would be fun to have a vehicle with a train horn hidden in it and let a few blasts rip during linskys speech, though... I would pay to see that.

-Mike

Be aware though they already had an article in the NY Times which was longer then the one for us. And ours was nation wide not just new york. The media will pain this badly for us regardless.

i would be shitting all over their facebook page including showing them my mother with my AR, AK, and killy-mags... however my mother would not approve. she's fine with guns, however if i am going to be a prick i can't drag her into it. those are the rules. [laugh]

the woman who raised me has the patience of a saint. my mom is awesome. i am glad my mom isn't one of their million moms.

Let's have a protest about the 40 infants that have died mysteriously while in the Governor's (State) care over the last year.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

but I wonder....
I wonder if we should / could organize a Range Day for people like this. I bet a lot of these people would really have their eyes opened to all of the BS that is being slung if we could get them at a range for some shooting / education.
It is my perception that people willing to go to an anti-gun rally have their heads so far in the sand that no matter how much logic and facts you throw at them, it will all bounce off. The only anti's that I have known that have been successfully converted were already open to new ideas and thought with a clear mind.

Back
Top Bottom