Anti-Handgun Rally in Boston this Saturday

Just got this e-mail:

There is a rally in Boston Saturday at 11:30 in an attempt to stem the epidemic of handgun deaths. I'm going, and am writing to ask you to spread the word.

Gun Control | 1MM4GC | Moms Demand Action | 1MM4GC National Events on Jan. 26

Every 3 days there are 26 deaths by handguns in this country - equivalent to one Sandy Hook Elementary School Massacre - yet where's the outrage? The number of civilians shot to death in this country is twice as many as all the soldiers killed in our wars, from the Revolution to Iraq. These figures came from my minister's service earlier this week.

I've thought sane voices would prevail, but these statistics and the near-daily news about random killings around the country - along with intransigence by the NRA - show otherwise. I hope to see you on Saturday. Please send this notice to others.
Thanks,

We didn't have that many murders in mass last year-why do they need to march here? March on Chicago

Using my galaxy s2 via tapatalk, because I am too lazy to find a computer

The 1 Million Moms for Gun Control page has 571 likes. What happened to the other 999,429?

ETA Let's start a group called '1 Million Moms for Speech control' I wonder what they would think of that?

We didn't have that many murders in mass last year-why do they need to march here? March on Chicago

Using my galaxy s2 via tapatalk, because I am too lazy to find a computer

they are only into this if it's light and fluffy and no danger is actually involved. let's see them march through murderpan collecting handguns. go make a difference, ****os.

it will be moonbat central

RALLY @ THE STATE HOUSE ANNOUNCEMENT: Massachusetts Rep. David Linsky, who filed a gun-control initiative this week, will be a featured speaker!
Rally @ The State House

Saturday
11:30am
Please 'message' us if you would like a PDF of the rally flier to pin up on bulletin boards around your town.

i want to show up with a bullhorn and scream while he is trying to speak.

YOU CENSORED ME ON YOUR FACEBOOK, ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO COME OVER HERE TO DO IT IN PERSON?!

From their FB page:

If you will be joining the 1MM4GC Rally on Saturday, January 26th at 11:30am at The State House in Boston and would like to create a homemade poster, please use the 1MM4GC requested slogans. With all of the chapter rallies taking place across America on January 26th, we would like to keep our rallies and signs unified and focused on real parents demanding REAL action from Congress.

1. (written in a heart) 1MM4GC.org
2. Moms Demand Action on Gun Control (heart) 1MM4GC.org
3. We are moms who want a safer world for our children. Join us. 1MM4GC.org
4. (written in a heart) Moms Demand Action
5. Moms and Dads Demand Action (heart) 1MM4GC.org
6. Moms and Dads Demand Action on Gun Contol (heart) 1MM4GC.org
7. Moms Demand Action Now! (heart)1MM4GC.org
8. One Million Moms for Gun Control Demand Action!
9. Moms get home now! Dinner doesn't make itself!
10. Moms Demand Action! Gun Control Now!
11. Moms, Dads and Kids Demand Action Now on Gun Control! (heart)1MM4GC.org
12. Kids Demand Action Now on Gun Control! (heart) 1MM4GC.org
13. (written in a heart) Kids Demand Action
*Signs can also be made that explain WHAT we are demanding action about:
(1) Ban assault weapons and ammunition magazines of more than 10 rounds.
(2) Require background checks for all gun purchasers.
(3) Report the sale of large quantities of ammunition to the ATF.
(4) Limit the scope of concealed weapons laws at the state level.

Don't you be out there thinkin' for yourself.

Notice how they're enforcing the "brand," i.e. a heart. Nothing like confusing onlookers about who you are.

We need to show up with signs that say "Guns Save Lives" in a heart with "FU1MM4GC.org" underneath.

From their FB page:

Don't you be out there thinkin' for yourself.

Notice how they're enforcing the "brand," i.e. a heart. Nothing like confusing onlookers about who you are.

We need to show up with signs that say "Guns Save Lives" in a heart with "FU1MM4GC.org" underneath.

We need signs like, I just bought 1000 RDs of .223 and Guess who is concealing a weapon?

With the heart around it of course

Last edited:
Thing is, there is no one million moms. How about "150 Million Law-abiding citizens for Go **** Yourself" (finger) 150MMLACFGFY.com

ETA: oh, and by the way, you do know that all that stuff you're protesting for is already the law here, right?

Last edited:
FU1MM4GC - **** you 1 male milking 4 girl ****

any other creative interpretations?

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, we should show up with anti-bestiality posters and scream "baaaah" when Linksy starts to speak

Oh, we need to urgently mobilize PETA to protest rapes of pets! If we get enough of a crowd it would be a priceless loony on loony action.

FU1MM4GC - **** you 1 male milking 4 girl ****

any other creative interpretations?

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, we should show up with anti-bestiality posters and scream "baaaah" when Linksy starts to speak

Oh, we need to urgently mobilize PETA to protest rapes of pets! If we get enough of a crowd it would be a priceless loony on loony action.

SHEEP RAPE DAMAGES PSYCHES!

is there any ordinance against open carry in boston?
Don't do it. BPD was fine with CCW where not prohibited, but do not OC, it won't help anyone here.

and (from my later post):
1. "counter protesting" is tricky and nasty business. Personally, despite the fun joking in this thread, I am not thrilled about it. Let them express themselves on their own terms and we can do the same. Take the high road.
2. As Tom points out, whatever numbers we bring will just be added to the mass of people there and counted for them. We know the media will do their best to portray them in a good light, we help?
3. Go to North Brookfield on Sunday instead!

Last edited:
What we really should do is show up with a bunch of signs that have things on them like:

"My name is Brenda and I defended myself and my 3 small children from a person who later turned out to be child raping murderer - why do you want my children to die?"

" My name is Tom - I am disabled and in a wheelchair - I shot an intruder in my house - who the police later said was there to kill me and steal my medication - why do you want me to die?"

and so on and so forth.

Call it the "Why do a million moms want me to die?" campaign

Back
Top Bottom