Anti-Handgun Rally in Boston this Saturday

I especially like this part:

*Signs can also be made that explain WHAT we are demanding action about:
(1) Ban assault weapons and ammunition magazines of more than 10 rounds.
(2) Require background checks for all gun purchasers.
(3) Report the sale of large quantities of ammunition to the ATF.
(4) Limit the scope of concealed weapons laws at the state level.

It's a catchy chant.

WHAT DO WE WANT!?!?

"Limit the scope of concealed weapons laws at the state level to those who demonstrate valid need and pass rigid training requirements!"

WHEN DO WE WANT IT!?!?

"As soon as legislatively possible, given the constraints of an already-crowded legislative calendar, and the the requirements to pass both Houses and be signed into law!!"

AGAIN!

WHAT DO WE WANT!?!?

Maybe we should go. I would like safer streets. Maybe we should rally to keep those who are criminals, behind bars? We can start with the three that we re arrested this week. The one from November 2012. That's a good start. You want common sense? Keep violent criminals in jail. Doesn't get too much more sensible than that.

Using my galaxy s2 via tapatalk, because I am too lazy to find a computer

What we really should do is show up with a bunch of signs that have things on them like:

"My name is Brenda and I defended myself and my 3 small children from a person who later turned out to be child raping murderer - why do you want my children to die?"

" My name is Tom - I am disabled and in a wheelchair - I shot an intruder in my house - who the police later said was there to kill me and steal my medication - why do you want me to die?"

and so on and so forth.

Call it the "Why do a million moms want me to die?" campaign
Agreed, I also like: "Assault victim, why do you want to disarm me?"

So for real, does this Linskey fella partake in, or condone, the ****ing of farm animals?

Cuz that would be hilarious.

see how quickly the moonbats resort to violence or intimidation when they realize you're not part of the flock.

that's the reason we need to recruit other moonbats to fight them ... fight fire with fire

Do unto others As they've done to you But what the hell is This world coming to?
Blow the universe Into nothingness Nuclear warfare Shall lay us to rest
Fight fire with fire Ending is near Fight fire with fire Bursting with fear
We all shall die

- - - Updated - - -

So for real, does this Linskey fella partake in, or condone, the ****ing of farm animals?

where the **** have you been sailor? Linsky spearheaded legislation to decriminalize hot sex with barn animals in mAss ... sheesh dude, that guy is a real sheep ****er!

i am tempted to do a GIS, find aforementioned sheep sex picture, and then photoshop linsky onto it.

...then have it blown up to 34x44" and proudly display it.

worth. every. penny.

You guys should go, and jump up. Honestly you may win some people over if you go and talk about the statistics of people not held in prison after trafficking guns. The fact is there ARE THINGS that can be done that won't effect us good guys at all and very well may put a dent in how many guns are circulated to criminals. Maybe you can refocus some of the anti-gun energy.

Also bear in mind a lot of these people are GOOD people who mean well, they just don't know what to do with themselves. As I mentioned, I think we turned one person who talked with us at the beginning of last weekends rally, it can be done.

Mike

No and as funny as that is, please don't. Stick to the facts.

Someone claimed that he has a problem paying his municipal obligations (tax liens), that would be fair game to discuss if true. Particularly as we often point out that criminals don't obey the law.

fight fire with fire

Most excellent Metallica quote, Brah.

Boris;2856770where the [b said:
*[/b]*** have you been sailor? Linsky spearheaded legislation to decriminalize hot sex with barn animals in mAss ... sheesh dude, that guy is a real sheep ****er!

Apparently I drink to much, and pay attention to the wrong internet sites with regard to sex. [laugh] First I have heard of it, true story. I am LOLolol'ing @ this now though.

Lots of fun banter here, but to the OP question, is there going to be a concerted effort to have a group of us show up to counter protest? If so, I'll try to get out of work and attend. Anything to stand against Linskey, and his sheep loving friends, is a good thing!!!

I hope it's zero Degrees this weekend

- - - Updated - - -

I hope it's zero Degrees this weekend

IT IS A FACT!!! : Linsky likes bestiality

... or are you "impartial" to veal yourself?
No, but I can see them trying to strike this out without meaning to pork the pork...
“abominable and detestable crime against nature, either with mankind or with a beast.”

I don't want to get dragged into garbage arguments and character, er, um, insults (to avoid the other word).

I just don't care who puts what where and with whom so long as they are consenting adults.

i am tempted to do a GIS, find aforementioned sheep sex picture, and then photoshop linsky onto it.

...then have it blown up to 34x44" and proudly display it.

worth. every. penny.

When I was in college there was a Halloween party.

The best costume went to some kid who dressed up in overalls - red plaid shirt and everything - and then had a stuffed sheep attached to his waist - in the front.

I'm thinking a few hundred people in suits - with stuffed sheep attached at the waist - holding signs that read " We support sex with barn animals - and David Linsky is our hero" - would likely not go over too well.

Lots of fun banter here, but to the OP question, is there going to be a concerted effort to have a group of us show up to counter protest? If so, I'll try to get out of work and attend. Anything to stand against Linskey, and his sheep loving friends, is a good thing!!!

In, and I will leave the sheep ****ing jokes at home. [sad2][wink]

Depending on the weather I may have to see how many Motorcycles can drive around the block a few times, while keeping the rpms up, while the moonbats are protesting.

Whats next a ban on motorcycles??

Depending on the weather I may have to see how many Motorcycles can drive around the block a few times, while keeping the rpms up, while the moonbats are protesting.

Whats next a ban on motorcycles??

loud pipes save lives.

HOLD ON HERE WE GO! [rofl]

Yup. Sheep ****er. He needs to slowly get cancer.

holy shit. it's true. i was just playin'.

Perhaps bring signs and placards bearing photos of well know criminals, dictators, Hitler, Mao, Stalin, and Castro wearing "hearts" on their chests. If you are good with photoshop, superimpose Linsky, Patrick, Creem, Feinstein, et al with their fellow tyrants.

We need someone with the composure of Mr. June4th to get up there with an approved speech prepared...and then drop it and give a talk about the statistics surrounding criminals who are let off or get lesser sentences despite committing violent acts.

Back
Top Bottom