Anti-Gunners have a new name for us.

It's just a new tactic in an old and ongoing battle. They are trying to demonize gun owners by using a fear inspiring term. Much like DHS decided to over emphasize the threat from "right wing" terrorists while also expanding the definition there of.

It's just a new tactic in an old and ongoing battle. They are trying to demonize gun owners by using a fear inspiring term. Much like DHS decided to over emphasize the threat from "right wing" terrorists while also expanding the definition there of.

Funny thing is, it was only about four years ago that anti-gun folks were freely conceding that gun rights people were "patriotic."

Sounds like they are floating another bad PR idea.

It's interesting that this anti uses the phrase, "ordered liberty" as a goal of gun control. That phrase is the turf of Mark Levin and Glenn Beck. It must have powerful mojo if the libtards are trying to hijack it; the same way as they co-opted the word, "liberal" in the 1930s and twisted it to mean the opposite of what it had meant for nearly two centuries.

If they used the word "potential" before insurectionist, then I might agree. Without the potential, we become sheep. I'm not and hope to never be ready to drop the word potential from in front of insurrectionist, but I still want to have the potential. IMHO, the best way for us to not want to become actively insurrectionist is to keep the potential.

They have a difficult time distinguishing between actual and potential. If you have the ability to kill someone, you're only a hairs breadth away from being a killer. It's undoubtedly a projection of their own inability to control their emotions.

Ken

That's a pretty slanderous term to use to describe people who have decided they don't want to cater to criminals and thugs, but instead protect themselves and their families. Class action lawsuit anyone?

Once again the moonbats are reaching into their "Saul Alansky's bag O' tricks" to pull out another of his techniques: Ridicule. It does not have to be logical or fitting, it only has to make someone look bad and put them on the defensive to work. Pair that up with Joseph Goebbels mantra of “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" and you have a recipe for turning patriotism and pride in our Founding Father's principals; something that has long been a pillar of our country's moral compass, into something to be demonized, reviled, and ridiculed.

We are being "Swiftboated"... or as I have began calling it, "Alanskied". They are doing anything possible to make us look bad... a smokescreen to make *us* look like the radicals instead of them. The TEA party protests are a great example.. trying to make it look like a fake movement of fringe "Wingnuts" whom were just bitter about losing elections. Then comes the DHS reports saying these "Wingnuts" are possible extremists that should be watched closely. I dread to think what the next steps after that could be...

I've been called far worse names by far better people.[wink]

You and me both luv.

Well....looks like I'm gonna have to make up another tee shirt. Geez...these guys are keeping me busy with sayings. I'm not sure I've got enough money in the checking account to keep up with them all. The last one was the burkha thing...now this. Okay anti's - ya ready?

"Armed Insurectionist, and damn proud of it.
...you got a problem with that?"

Or....

"Insurectionists R us"

What do you think guys?
[wink]

An excellent example of the anti's being terrified by the upswing in gun purchases. Far from going in the direction they wanted, an administration with a clear anti-gun agenda isn't greeted with joy, it's greeted with fear and panic buying of guns. American's have shown with their paychecks that they WANT guns - and that scares the crap out of the anti's because it directly contradicts their world view. The more people that own guns, the stupider their rhetoric looks, the more they have to resort to more strident propaganda like this and the 20/20 article.

Keep the pressure on antis! You're just creating more gun owners.

You and me both luv.

Well....looks like I'm gonna have to make up another tee shirt. Geez...these guys are keeping me busy with sayings. I'm not sure I've got enough money in the checking account to keep up with them all. The last one was the burkha thing...now this. Okay anti's - ya ready?

"Armed Insurectionist, and damn proud of it.
...you got a problem with that?"

Or....

"Insurectionists R us"

What do you think guys?
[wink]

Lynne, may I help out? I was thinking of something like this:

FEAR ME,
I'M AN ARMED INSURRECTIONIST

Like John Hancock, Sam Adams, Ben Franklin, et. al.

I was thinking of red and blue lettering on a white background. Think there might be a market? [wink]

Good. I hope the anti's are running scared. I would rather be known as an insurrectionist than a traitor to our constitution.

They wanna call a law abiding gun owner an insurrectionist, but don't have the balls to call an Islamofascist-terrorist .... a terrorist.

It's time we grew some balls and began publicly referring to them as "Anti-Constitutionalists" or just plain ole "Traitorous F*cks".

An excellent example of the anti's being terrified by the upswing in gun purchases. Far from going in the direction they wanted, an administration with a clear anti-gun agenda isn't greeted with joy, it's greeted with fear and panic buying of guns. American's have shown with their paychecks that they WANT guns - and that scares the crap out of the anti's because it directly contradicts their world view. The more people that own guns, the stupider their rhetoric looks, the more they have to resort to more strident propaganda like this and the 20/20 article.

Keep the pressure on antis! You're just creating more gun owners.

Like endorsing Obama, another thing that's going to backfire on them.

Look, really, LOOK at the statistics out there.

An overwhelming majority of Americans support firearms ownership. Something like 68%, in fact.

Now, don't you realize this is a gasp in desparation by a dying, self-serving organization?

Call me anything you want, other than defeatist, coward, pacifist or Tory.

And we have our own special names for them
Very of which are printable on a family board. Although I particularly favor GFW (Gun Fearing Wussy).

Lynne, may I help out? I was thinking of something like this:

FEAR ME,
I'M AN ARMED INSURRECTIONIST

Like John Hancock, Sam Adams, Ben Franklin, et. al.

I was thinking of red and blue lettering on a white background. Think there might be a market? [wink]

Would this be better? Pic of Paul Revere, Ben Franklin, & George Washington, and under them the caption "The original Armed Insurrectionists"?

We are being "Swiftboated"... or as I have began calling it, "Alanskied". They are doing anything possible to make us look bad... a smokescreen to make *us* look like the radicals instead of them. The TEA party protests are a great example.. trying to make it look like a fake movement of fringe "Wingnuts" whom were just bitter about losing elections. Then comes the DHS reports saying these "Wingnuts" are possible extremists that should be watched closely. I dread to think what the next steps after that could be...

I always thought that freedom and liberty were words describing America, not words of neo-insurrection... The meaning of those words has "evolved" I suppose. Sam Adams - Insurrectionist, is rolling in his grave.

[iwojima]

/wingnut (Still clinging)

A newsletter, do you have one? [wink]

No, that was an original thought.

Here's another thought, not mine.

"Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I took half the pains to preserve it."
John Adams

Like endorsing Obama, another thing that's going to backfire on them.

Look, really, LOOK at the statistics out there.

An overwhelming majority of Americans support firearms ownership. Something like 68%, in fact.

Now, don't you realize this is a gasp in desparation by a dying, self-serving organization?

Call me anything you want, other than defeatist, coward, pacifist or Tory.

If insurrectionist is the name they are going to give us than I say so be it.

I agree with Nickle - one sure way to defeat these idiots is to let their stupidity run rampant and actually encourage them to try - just try - and make miserable the lives of more and more Americans.

As far as I am concerned leftism , and gun control - need to dealt a real death blow in this country so we can get back to the business of rebuilding things. Either that - or we need to call it a day and let those geographical areas of the country where people still understand what liberty was supposed to mean go their own way. And let those other areas of the country that have descended into being liberal cesspools - rot in their own stink.

That would surely mean that MA would be left to rot in it's own stink - but at least there would somewhere for those of us who preferred liberty to escape to.

These people need to be revealed to a majority of Americans for what they really are - in order to hasten that day - we should encourage their lunacy as much as possible. The best way to send a crazy person over the edge is to provoke them.

So start calling me an insurrectionist.

I was talking to a nurse the other day about our country going into the shi**er, and I remember saying I was a peaceful right wing whacko.

Better than being a victim.

Power of the purse. Power of the sword.

Back
Top Bottom