Anti-Gunners have a new name for us.

I'm proud to be considered an insurrectionist.

Our country would be much better off if the government feared the citizenry.

* Standing next to Mr Weebles *
usa2.gif

I like this comment:

Insurrectionist.... hmmmmmmm.

When the officeholders fail to adhere to their oath of office...

When they pass and then enforce laws which clearly exceed the Constitutional limitations on the Power of Congress...

When We, the People, point out these laws and are turned down in our Petition for Redress of Grievenace by the Courts which declare we have "no standing"...

Where in the Constitution, for example, is authorization for "National Parks". There is a provision that requires the national government to buy, from the states, land for "... the erection of forts, magazines, arsenals, dockyards, and other needful buildings.", but such fall within the Powers granted for national defense.

When they (the elected officials) usurp Powers not delegated by the States and The People, is it insurrection to oppose them? A despot would say, "Yes." A Patriot would say, "Absolutely not! Such is our Right, and our Responsibility."

"Hurriedly should come the day that they see what insurrection is, feel the results and learn the reason that it occurred...........Them!" (copyright)

Good. I hope the anti's are running scared. I would rather be known as an insurrectionist than a traitor to our constitution.

Well put.
I love how they always spew the Word Democracy and Democratic Gov't and the need to save our Democracy, even though we are a Republic.

Back
Top Bottom