• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anti-gun Liberal with a gun

Wow that hurt my brain.

So is this the equivalent of a strict anti drug person shooting a Speedball while driving the kids to soccer? :confused:

Point?

I wonder if she realizes the responsibility and liability she has TAKEN ON conducting her experiment (in the fashion she has chosen to conduct it)?

I wonder if she realizes the liability THAT SHE IS in conducting her experiment, in the fashion she has chosen to conduct it?

She is so willing to prove a point, that she knowingly puts herself and others in danger. Now that's scary! I hope this doesn't turn out as bad as she has set it all up to be.

And for those commenting on her blog about having an open mind while she conducting her experiment... Why would you think or believe that?? This is a person who has publicly stated, and physically demonstrated her agenda of gun control. Oh yeah... Wait... They want to believe it too.

Last edited:
I wonder if she realizes the responsibility and liability she has taken on conducting her experiment (in the fashion she has chosen to conduct it).

I wonder if she realizes the liability that she is in conducting her experiment, in the fashion she has chosen to conduct it.

She is so willing to prove a point, that she knowingly puts herself and others in danger.

I hope this doesn't turn out as bad as she has set it all up to be.

And for those commenting on her blog about having an open mind while she conducting her experiment... Why would you think or believe that?? This is a person who has publicly stated, and physically demonstrated her agenda of gun control. Oh yeah... Wait... They want to believe it too.

Exactly. Another media whore looking for her 15 minutes.

"I led a protest against Starbucks' gun policy."

Again, Starbucks does not have a gun policy per se. They have a policy of respecting the rights of law abiding citizens. She was protesting to encourage Starbucks to create a policy to protect the 'tards from the thing that stimulates their irrational fears. Somehow children at Starbucks are in greater danger from a law abiding citizen carrying a self-defense tool than the potential pedophile that may be in line behind them. Maybe Starbucks should just have a policy of banning anyone who has malice in their heart.

Last edited:
Derek, I think strongly that people as her, in attempt to prove her point are going too far and have to be stopped. At least her license revoked and firearm seized.

Maybe Starbucks should just have a policy of banning anyone who has malice in their heart.

Maybe Starbucks should have a policy of banning their **** coffee.

D'oh, gun forum, WallHack, gun forum! Stick to the guns!

She's a poster child for ignorance and irresponsibility, and her peers are cheering her on. What a country we've come to inhabit.

Many people get their learner's permit and even their driver's license and are petrified to drive until they get comfortable with it. Some never get comfortable with it. So they are super careful so that they don't accidentally plow into a gun store.

Mr. Brownstone, you put a lot of time and effort into that response. While we appreciate the statements, it would have been easier to find her at Starbucks, call her an idiot, and send that camel toe right to her neck with a well placed kick to keep her from diluting the gene pool any further.

Last edited:
Many people get their learner's permit and even their driver's license and are petrified to drive until they get comfortable with it. Some never get comfortable with it. So they are super careful so that they don't accidentally plow into a gun store.

Ahhhh that last line had me spit my tea all over my phone. Thanks. I needed that.

Mr. Brownstone, you put a lot of time and effort into that response. While we appreciate the statements, it would have been easier to find her at Starbucks, call her an idiot, and send that camel toe right to her neck with a well placed kick to keep her from deluding the gene pool any further.
Perhaps, but it was better than letting it stew. I got it off my chest and forgot about it. She will never read it anyway, I know that. The people who are dead set against us will for the most part never change their minds, as we will not change ours. The sheeple in the middle of the herd will lean wherever the headlines take them. They will eat up the flavor of the month and forget it before the ink dries on their 'Boston Strong" wristband. That is why GC is always pushed as hard as it is immediately after a tragedy. The herd is fired up and yelling ba ba baah. For the most part, even those who actually believe in a cause, won't do much to support it, because it interferes with softball or movie night. In the end the public will not wake up until it is too late. Until all of their rights have been stripped.

“Turn it over, and turn it over, for all is therein.” – Talmudic Maxim

Ms. Yewman will find what she wishes to find in this “experiment.” If she’s looking to see how brainless people can be with firearms, I’m certain she’ll find it (as it appears she has). When you intentionally set out to act like a brainless idiot, you will end up acting like a brainless idiot.

I just hope she doesn’t kill someone first in her attempt to “prove a point”. Any social scientist will tell you experiments dealing with actual persons must be carefully constucted and reviewed to not risk harm to others. Ms. Yewman should be utterly ashamed of herself for the potential harm placed up on the police officer and all those nearby. In her trying to “prove a point” she the safety or not just herself, but others in danger. Her actions in this instance are completly and utterly reckless.

And just in case anyone had any questions, barring a serious emergency, please stay the **** away from the police when they have cars pulled over. Sure, the odds are the vehicle was stopped for something minor, like a headlight out. But there's also a chance they vehicle stopped was just involved in a bank robbery or the driver has warrants. I've even stopped a convicted murderer before. You just never know. I don't have many pet peeves when I work, but some brainless knucklehead approaching me to ask for directions when I'm out with a car stop is one of them--nevermind doing so while carrying an apparently loaded firearm in their hands.

Last edited:
If I was the cop I would have told her the gun fit a description of a suspect and I had to take it in for questioning.

Last edited:
I've never wanted somebody to Tex Grubner themselves so badly.

She's just another person who wants forced state training so that when she ****s up, she can blame someone other than herself. We live in an age of no personal responsibility. If she were truly honest about protecting her family, she would find firearms training on her own. Just because you can buy a car, a house, a lighter, a hammer, a knife, etc doesn't mean you're qualified to use any of those. If we went down that path, there wouldn't be welfare babies, just saying.

Last edited:
Maybe you can explain to me how you ARE supposed to check, smart guy? Cus like thats where the boolets are! [sarcasm]

Everyone knows that you're supposed to put the muzzle inside your ear and pull the trigger. If there is a bullet in the chamber, you will hear a loud boom. You can't see anything looking down the barrel because its too dark. DUH!

Here's a picture of her.

twat.

heidiyprotestcopy.jpg

Thanks for ruining my dinner.

I am seriously considering reporting her shenanigans to her town or residence- Vancouver Washington PD as malicious mischief.

Considering I think the entire thing is a fabrication, it's probably not likely to get very far.

Not to mention... seriously? Even though she is a stupid bitch, even if she is actually doing this... she still doesn't deserve to be harrassed by police for doing something lawful, even if it is terminally stupid.

-Mike

Last edited:
I call BS! Even with Four Season's awesome computerized 4473, it still takes longer than 7 minutes in and out the door.

In a free state with nobody in line, and only using the 4473/NICS, with someone who proceeds all the time (which is most people who aren't criminals) the actual check once the paperwork is filled out is probably 2 minutes or less, assuming the FBI NICS center hasn't gone full retard. In one of the few states where a CCW is accepted in lieu of NICS, (eg, there are a very few states where having a CCW is a proceed by default due to the way CCWs are issued in those states) the actual time is probably even less than that.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom