Another woman cop pulls gun instead of tazer

Why do they all have to chant "Taser Taser Taser"?

Do they have to do that to summon Taser;
like summoning Beetlejuice?

I'm thinking something like a Lawgiver staff,
but closer to nightstick sized.
Archons-1-Lawgivers.jpg

P. S. Not Joking. Think of a cattle prod that shoots barbs that are trailing wires.

I can't imagine all the danger inherent in perps and scenes,
and so there's plenty to be objectively scared of,
and plenty of risks to manage.

But how many of these officers that fail are running a tape in their head
that was composed during training; are scaring themselves witless
over stuff that might happen?

I'm not the first person on NES to wonder about that..

I know this is San Francisco, but why did she need to put on purple gloves
before frisking or cuffing the perp - was she gonna administer a field prostate exam?
Is hepatitis more of a risk than someone pulling a knife there?

OTOH, if the first bystander grabbed the perp by the hair -
well, I love that expression of authoritah.

Overall I've seen nastier purse-fights, though.

Just when you think it can't get any worse,
one of these Diversity Hire Wonders is going to blow it so badly
that SCOTUS cancels Qualified Immunity.

Think about it: QI's not getting canceled because
everyone attains a uniformly high level of professionalism.

It's gonna be because the public will get fed up with a drumbeat of antics and follies.
(So much the worse if the drumbeat is actually ginned up and exaggerated by the MSM).

Two ways to denies critics the ammo to lay zero tolerance on cops:
  1. Everyone on the job stays professional.
    • -or-
  2. Stay fetal and refuse to engage whenever possible.
Your chain of command might have been all about engaging threats;
going into harm's way. But if lawsuits start crippling city budgets,
they'll suddenly be all about Don't Screw Up - collar the scumbag another day.
If the prosecutors refuse to charge anyhow, why go out on a limb?

Not saying it's any way to run a railroad.
Jus' sayin'...

You noticed that too, eh?
First of all, big points for bringing up service to Landrue!

Second, its Biggie Smalls you can not say three times in a row
biggie 1.gif

biggie 2.gif

Orange County deputy suspended over TikTok videos​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3i8QFwOnSU

What is all that shit on her belt? I used to carry one .44 special and a set of cuffs on my belt, with a blackjack in my front pocket. Had a Maglite and a shotgun in the car, just in case. Looks like she's dressed for a f***ing costume party.
Taser should make their new model look like Stargate zat guns. One shot stuns, two shots kill, three shots disintegrates the evidence.

Well, if Tasers didn't LOOK like handguns, they wouldn't be nearly as cool. Y'know, for when you're dressing for a f***ing costume party.

Im going to say it. Quotas have consequences. The perfect people to hire as a PO are overlooked.
This.....hire the best person for the job......... Not the best person but they have to be black, hispanic, asian, or have a vagina.

This hiring practice severely limits the talent pool.

That said.....Any race or gender could certainly be qualified......but all candidates must have a fair shake. Which is supposed to fxcking happen anyway, how our own government gets away with racial and gender discrimination in the workforce amazes me. But I guess its all OK if its reverse discrimation against white males.

Why do they all have to chant "Taser Taser Taser"?
Not sure if that's a real question, but the reason is that they want any other officers in the immediate area to know that you're about to taser the suspect. You don't want someone going hands on while you're in the middle of tasering. You want everyone on the same page. Also, it will end up on some video somewhere, so at least you know what they were thinking, regardless of how it turns out. It's said three times, as once or even twice, might be missed in the "noise" of the situation. TASERTASERTASER stands out. Same when someone PITs a car. When the chase car performs a PIT, the following car, that should be handleing the radio, will broadcast PITPITPIT so that every involved knows what is happening, and that it wasn't a random crash.

Not sure if that's a real question, but the reason is that they want any other officers in the immediate area to know that you're about to taser the suspect. You don't want someone going hands on while you're in the middle of tasering. You want everyone on the same page. Also, it will end up on some video somewhere, so at least you know what they were thinking, regardless of how it turns out. It's said three times, as once or even twice, might be missed in the "noise" of the situation. TASERTASERTASER stands out. Same when someone PITs a car. When the chase car performs a PIT, the following car, that should be handleing the radio, will broadcast PITPITPIT so that every involved knows what is happening, and that it wasn't a random crash.
But when they all start chanting it...
(The woman said it,
and we don't think she picked the wrong weapon off her belt -
we think she had her booger hook on the bang switch and NDed
).
lol-machine-0073.jpg

Screw it.

If we all have to chant something,
I'm holding out for Gorignak.

Cuff him, cuff him, cuff him, cuff him, cuff him.
I'm not LEO, but know a lot of them, and have discussed with some of them after they've been involved in shootings. I think the reason is that normally, (not in this case), you shot the suspect for a reason. Immediate threat of death or grave bodily harm. We all know that if you shoot them with anything other than a .45 (you know like a 9MM or .40) then they're probably still functioning, even if down. If you walk up to them with OMGOMGOMG I JUST SHOT THEM, then you might just end up with a knife in your throat. First order of business is to ensure that they can't pull something out and kill you with it. Or even just resist after regaining their wind. Neutralize the threat with cuffs, and then administer aid. At least, that's my take on it. The ones that I've talked to about it afterwards and reviewed the videos, all administered aid immediately after securing the suspect.

Back
Top Bottom