Another woman cop pulls gun instead of tazer

View attachment 564149 1) Article does not list sex of each offender of the 15; only 5.
2) Female offices are 14.8% of all officers yet commit a disproportional amount of negligence per capita.
3) Cherry picking select news articles by bias news sites that hate police and white men is not evidence.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owvsLsmY6DE

Some obvious and serious tactical errors in that video. Obvious even to those with no training who survive just fine on common sense.

That said, I’ve seen many male officers who are just as inept and quite frankly just as dangerous as she was in this video.

I'm a member of three gun clubs and shoot regularly at probably six others, plus infrequently at a couple others. At every club I've shot at, there is at least one if not more SO/RO who shouldn't be in position. They're just not competent. Yet they stay on because ???
Your guess is as good as mine brother. Being incompetent does not negate the ability to counter it with arrogance or an inability to see their own failures.

Sadly in LE if you do call someone out, they better be your same race and gender or you’ll be sued for discrimination without fail. Long term results of diversity in play there.

As far as range RO’s I’d say it’s up to the members to call them out and remove them if they suck at their job. This used to be just considered common sense vs ability years ago, no longer though. Bizarro world.

This article says it has happened at least 15 times. People are not machines, they make honest errors for a variety of reasons

well i HOPE the Taser people are listening...they need to redesign their tasers to not even vaguelly resemble a pistol!

Anyone else bothered by the fact that LEO SOP is after you shoot a guy as he's writhing in pain on the ground, first order of business is to cuff him behind his back, and then not check for wounds and apply pressure, needed trauma/clot bandages ASAP? wait for the EMTs, aka 'the professionals' to come in 5 minutes or later while the guy bleeds out. Is this intentional in a lot of these axon videos you don't see a cop administrating any first aid ASAP to a suspect who's just taken a bunch of lead? Seems lots of suspects could have avoided being un-alived. Then again, when a cop tells you to put your hands up, they could also stay alive by putting their alpha male street hard away for a sec.

I know it may be a bit inconvenient, however would you like to present any evidence of your assertion? 🤨

What about that Somali male cop in Minnesota who shot that unarmed blonde Australian woman?

well i HOPE the Taser people are listening...they need to redesign their tasers to not even vaguelly resemble a pistol!
They’ve probably been scrambling for years to change designs with not much luck. I’d say it comes down to you can only dumb things down equipment wise so much before you realize it’s actually not the equipment, it’s simply the idiot using it.

LE keeps lowering the standards more and more to apply and graduate, so that they can scrape the bottom of the diversity barrel for recruits and keep a bunch of people who aren’t affected by that happy, when in fact they should see that it’s not working and reverse course, to start raising their standards drastically.

Anyone with half a brain is running from any type of armed service job, so now we’re left with scraping the gunk off the barrel and dressing it up like a turd sandwich thinking that fancy equipment will fix it. This is the end result, it cannot be more clear.

What’s more concerning to me is how or why are those in charge refusing to see this when it’s the only clear and obvious answer at the moment.

I agree completely shape it like this and have it thumb actuated. Color difference isn’t enough, create a different muscle memory

Taser should make their new model look like Stargate zat guns. One shot stuns, two shots kill, three shots disintegrates the evidence.

asdfasdf1.jpg

October of 2019 and just released the video now. black female cop and white suspect, pretty sure this is not going to be reported by media especially since the suspect was not hit with the bullet

Last edited:
Wow. Female cops ain't looking good lately. "OMG! Did I shoot him?" (AS SHES REHOLSTERING HER FIREARM)

"Quota hires" are incredibly undertrained. It's not good to wreak havoc on the public then have depts and DAs cover up the damage.
It's not that they are 'undertrained', it's the IDGAF mentality they have. They KNOW they aren't going to be fired if they fail to perform at marginal levels. I've seen a 5x retread at a FEDERAL academy. She qualled finally and made it to the rifle courses. I don't know if she finally made it.

My old agency is basically a human rights org now instead of a law enforcement agency.

View attachment 564149 1) Article does not list sex of each offender of the 15; only 5.
2) Female offices are 14.8% of all officers yet commit a disproportional amount of negligence per capita.
3) Cherry picking select news articles by bias news sites that hate police and white men is not evidence.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owvsLsmY6DE

Right in the balls, that what she do. Do any of those guys know how to throw a punch?

Yes, on design of taser, How about when you first grip your taser, the taser senses you are gripping it, and now audio, says, "Taser, Taser, you are gripping your Taser!" You then pull the taser out of its holster, it now says, "You have Unholstered your Taser Taser, Taser" . At the rear of the Taser, Rear sight area, an illuminated LED will read this is a "Taser".
Technology is there to do this. Do not make this a safe gun technology, just a "this is a taser" technology.

I'm a member of three gun clubs and shoot regularly at probably six others, plus infrequently at a couple others. At every club I've shot at, there is at least one if not more SO/RO who shouldn't be in position. They're just not competent. Yet they stay on because ???
Ego, position of power, and nobody else wants to do the job!

Maybe the Limeys are right, not to trust Bobby with a gun....

MsHappy and I have been watching some Brit crime/police shows, and I'm almost used to the cops not having sidearms. It was weird, watching Luther (first one that we really watched), and seeing Idris Elba pick up a piece of pipe, before going into a building to find a suspect.

Yes, on design of taser, How about when you first grip your taser, the taser senses you are gripping it, and now audio, says, "Taser, Taser, you are gripping your Taser!" You then pull the taser out of its holster, it now says, "You have Unholstered your Taser Taser, Taser" . At the rear of the Taser, Rear sight area, an illuminated LED will read this is a "Taser".
Technology is there to do this. Do not make this a safe gun technology, just a "this is a taser" technology.
*Danger Will Robinson* Is all my mind goes to lol. I'm not even that old!

Why do they all have to chant "Taser Taser Taser"?

Do they have to do that to summon Taser;
like summoning Beetlejuice?

Maybe they need to make the tasers look evern MORE outlandishly NOT like a gun. i.e. no trigger, maybe to buttons you have to push with both hands, no pistol grip....kind of more like a star trek phasor.
I'm thinking something like a Lawgiver staff,
but closer to nightstick sized.
Archons-1-Lawgivers.jpg

P. S. Not Joking. Think of a cattle prod that shoots barbs that are trailing wires.

It’s a training and experience issue, same as it’s always been. Some people (cops) have never been in really stressful situations and their brain just shuts down due to overload. ...
I can't imagine all the danger inherent in perps and scenes,
and so there's plenty to be objectively scared of,
and plenty of risks to manage.

But how many of these officers that fail are running a tape in their head
that was composed during training; are scaring themselves witless
over stuff that might happen?

I'm not the first person on NES to wonder about that..

I know this is San Francisco, but why did she need to put on purple gloves
before frisking or cuffing the perp - was she gonna administer a field prostate exam?
Is hepatitis more of a risk than someone pulling a knife there?

OTOH, if the first bystander grabbed the perp by the hair -
well, I love that expression of authoritah.

Overall I've seen nastier purse-fights, though.

LE keeps lowering the standards more and more to apply and graduate, so that they can scrape the bottom of the diversity barrel for recruits ... when in fact they should see that it’s not working and reverse course, to start raising their standards drastically.

Anyone with half a brain is running from any type of armed service job, so now we’re left with scraping the gunk off the barrel and dressing it up like a turd sandwich ... This is the end result, it cannot be more clear.
Just when you think it can't get any worse,
one of these Diversity Hire Wonders is going to blow it so badly
that SCOTUS cancels Qualified Immunity.

Think about it: QI's not getting canceled because
everyone attains a uniformly high level of professionalism.

It's gonna be because the public will get fed up with a drumbeat of antics and follies.
(So much the worse if the drumbeat is actually ginned up and exaggerated by the MSM).

Two ways to denies critics the ammo to lay zero tolerance on cops:
  1. Everyone on the job stays professional.
    • -or-
  2. Stay fetal and refuse to engage whenever possible.
Your chain of command might have been all about engaging threats;
going into harm's way. But if lawsuits start crippling city budgets,
they'll suddenly be all about Don't Screw Up - collar the scumbag another day.
If the prosecutors refuse to charge anyhow, why go out on a limb?

Not saying it's any way to run a railroad.
Jus' sayin'...

A Gentle Giant strikes again. My shocked face
You noticed that too, eh?

Well in the women officers defense they never learned the "This is my rifle this is my gun." routine.

Back
Top Bottom