WILL YOU BE ATTENDING THE RALLY?

• I'll be there. HOORAH!

Votes: 135 66.2%
  • Nope, I can't make it.

Votes: 58 28.4%
  • I give up, not worth it anymore

Votes: 11 5.4%

• Total voters
It was a long day but we stood tall and as has been said, weren't repeating the same talking points over and over.

I was happy to get my chance to speak and for the support I received - I'm ok speaking with crowds, but its always intense no matter how well prepared I am.

On the funny side, I'm still laughing at the lies and misinformation - notably the youth panel which was made of the crazy girls and sackless teen "boy" who says he lives in fear every day of being the victim of a mass shooting. I know we all laughed, some of the antis laughed and at least one of the legislators gave the "oh cut the shit" face.

I'm glad I was there and proud to have stood tall with you guys.

Saw Matt E on 22 news this morning. +1

Big Thanks to all who went to the hearings. I was unable to attend.

I will attend the next one.

So, is there video of rep viera putting the Harvard numbers guy in his place? That made the 8 hours spent sitting on concrete worth it. And, gives a lot of hope for me with the panel.

sent via carrier pigeon from a secret squirrel camp

It was a long day but we stood tall and as has been said, weren't repeating the same talking points over and over.

I was happy to get my chance to speak and for the support I received - I'm ok speaking with crowds, but its always intense no matter how well prepared I am.

On the funny side, I'm still laughing at the lies and misinformation - notably the youth panel which was made of the crazy girls and sackless teen "boy" who says he lives in fear every day of being the victim of a mass shooting. I know we all laughed, some of the antis laughed and at least one of the legislators gave the "oh cut the shit" face.

I'm glad I was there and proud to have stood tall with you guys.

He said he was afraid of being shot by an AR-15 and people laughed at him b/c it was so absurd. I'll bet he's a favorite in the schoolyard.

No kidding- ALL MA gun owners should be single issue voters, as I am. If you are against the 2A, in even the slightest regard, you have not earned my vote.

Imagine if 100,000 FID/LTC holders voted on 2A rights alone?

We would have no one to vote for. None of my reps are remotely pro 2A.

We would have no one to vote for. None of my reps are remotely pro 2A.

You know what, I'm at the point where I'm going to tell my rep it doesn't matter. If Linsky/Deval/Creem's bills (or anything that is at all like them) makes it out of committee and my representative votes for it or even fails to oppose it loudly, I'm voting for ANYONE running against him. I don't care if that anyone is an even more radically anti-2A moonbat than the guy I already have because at that point I'm already screwed and it will be worth it to send the message of firing the incumbent.

That's the message we have to send to our elected officials. All of these bills are ineffective, wastefully expensive, discriminatory, arbitrary, and abusive on their face. Any elected official that supports them, event tacitly, needs to be fired from his/her job regardless of who else we get in there next.

... 2 clergy panels of 12 apostles each. this should take until 3:00....

I'm telling ya. They try to pit us against grieving parents, pediatricians, God himself. We are with them on the emotional side, but they try to pit it like we're not. Besides, our arms are too short to box with God.

It's just ridiculous I tell ya...

If you're getting out of work, there should be plenty of time to testify. No 'normal' people have spoken yet

On a Friday afternoon?

The problem with that is if God forbid I ever need to use it, I'm f***ed. What do I do then about my families protection while I sit in prison?.

If they then have their freedom, they can protect themselves. There are sacrifices, and each needs to weigh the risk/reward for themselves. I think it is getting closer to "time" for some people. Others have just gone silent ("underground").

Jesus didn't believe in self-defense?

I was wondering this. Just like statistics, I bet there are biblical verses to back up self defense.

Well that was boring. Good thing I live a block away. For any spotters I wore the purplest shirt on the planet. Was kind of annoyed so I didn't hang out. But the wife and I did sign the pro 2a petition outside.

What? What petition? Where? Someone must have been keeping that one secret.

You can run, but you can't hide. These proposals will find their way to the U.S. Congress eventually. No state is safe from the libtard agenda.

Even in NH, the democrats just narrowly missed capturing the state senate in the last election, and they already control the lower house and the gov's mansion.

Our governments at the national, state and local levels need to be made to fear us (the people) IOT be persuaded to respect our rights and liberties. How far we need (and are willing) to go to make them fear us remains to be seen.

I disagree. These battles are going to be state by state. The trouble there is, the resources (money and bused in people) will just get shuffled around until all states are cooked. This is why you can run, but you can't hide.

...I've looked through some of the Bills, lengthy and difficult to read.

Is there a summary of the bills anywhere?
Also is there a consensus on which bills could actually pass, and what that would mean for current LTC holders?
Is there a set voting date for the bills?

The way this works is this will just go away for a while, then come back out at the last minute, and all happen at once. Most of it will have already happened in some secretive meetings with deals and handshakes, unknown to the public. It has been like that since at least the 90's, when I started paying attention.

You know why we're pretty much effed? because we have nothing to compare with these "Stories Of The Urban Hellhole I live in"

free signs, free shirts, and riveting tales of Urban Violence. They got it all.

And God himself. And pediatricians. And tragedies. And, ... other politicians. And money.

How convenient that every "anti" panel seems to have a Jewish member that needs to speak by 3:00.

Our side had a guy from the same synagogue, who said he will have an interesting conversation at temple tonight. He also said there is an armed guard by the door!!!!!!!![shocked][shocked] ;-)

One may want to consult the Catechism of the Catholic Church: "2264 Love toward oneself remains a fundamental principle of morality. Therefore it is legitimate to insist on respect for one's own right to life. Someone who defends his life is not guilty of murder even if he is forced to deal his aggressor a lethal blow"

I KNEW someone would have something! THANK YOU!

Last edited:
Just got home... still pumped up. Was a great day, despite the large number of gullible/ignorant talking point readers accompanied by handlers who were bused in and strategically placed in the good seats.

Don't care if it really made a difference, but I sure loved getting the suitability points off my chest. One has to play each hand dealt, good cards or not - better to spend the day doing what I can than sit on my couch and watch TV. And the committee gave me about 6 minutes, interacted with me and asked me to provide supporting written testimony (I am so looking forward to that), so it seemed to have went well.

And Boris should be insulted by the people who took me for him just because I have a heavy accent... I am not worthy of being confused with Boris.

You did a great job and maybe I am being crazy but they did seem interested...at least those that were left.

Maybe it is just a cathardic move but I have 7 pages of notes and already have the CMP Carbine and Garand match rules (in response from a request from one of the Chairs) in rebuttle to what I heard. I have plenty of paper to send in. I will also send them the VA tech Report to the Gov. of VA which clearly states that a 10 round mag limit would NOT have impacted the outcome. Maybe it goes nowhere. Maybe it stops one of these laws. Maybe it is just an outlet for my indignation and not yelling "BS!" at the top of my lungs out on the street to random people.

Maybe it is just a cathardic move but I have 7 pages of notes and already have the CMP Carbine and Garand match rules (in response from a request from one of the Chairs) in rebuttle to what I heard. I have plenty of paper to send in. I will also send them the VA tech Report to the Gov. of VA which clearly states that a 10 round mag limit would NOT have impacted the outcome. Maybe it goes nowhere. Maybe it stops one of these laws. Maybe it is just an outlet for my indignation and not yelling "BS!" at the top of my lungs out on the street to random people.

Are you the competitive shooter who explained that 1911 came out in 1911?

Be careful, because what I see coming out of that is a specific exemption for competition only, like the "special guns" on the "special list" to purchase (Pardini olympic guns?), only for "registered competitors" having an exemption to own a normal magazine. F that! Unless that is what you want, since it takes care of your interest in this. I am hoping that is not the case, but the rep was telegraphing his thoughts there.

thanks to everyone who came to the hearing, and all of you who spoke. it was definitely interesting. i was posting on facebook the whole day in an official capacity for work (ie: GOAL is a really good organization and i recommend joining), and on my personal page (ie:what is this existential BS? this isnt open mic night!)

i feel like the antis felt like the victors when they sat up there holding hands, with their sob stories and their 5 points... i really loved when somebody did an overdramatic "awww" after one of the stories.

i suggested to my friends that the 'gun bless america' guy probably goes to every hearing and says we should legalize prostitution.

the weird poetry stuff was fun too: "We are all the same, we are this, we are that. My identity is dispensed to me by the system. We don't have the luxury of going to gun stores because illegal guns are so easy to get. We are feeding the system. We are not in reality. When I look at you I see myself." ...what?!

i clapped so hard at the subjects/citizens thing that my hands stung for a good half hour. we were all thinking it, so glad you said it!

but tearing up the harvard prof that thinks you can put a dollar amount on a human life but disregards liberty.... i aggree. it made the whole day worth it.

walthamcpa, my mother is trying to get her license in waltham and it's going to be restricted, thank you for pointing out how foolish and arbitrary things are. also about the bulk purchase mosins, they really are addictive.

again, thanks everyone for coming out. next time i might bring my grandma and have her knit for our side.

Are you the competitive shooter who explained that 1911 came out in 1911?

Be careful, because what I see coming out of that is a specific exemption for competition only, like the "special guns" on the "special list" to purchase (Pardini olympic guns?), only for "registered competitors" having an exemption to own a normal magazine. F that! Unless that is what you want, since it takes care of your interest in this. I am hoping that is not the case, but the rep was telegraphing his thoughts there.

No, that was not me but I was glad he made the point although I will excuse him for not being more pointed as it was about hour 7 before he spoke. Also, I am not in favor of any "competitor" class 2nd amendment right as I read "shall not be infringed" pretty plainly. I was thinking the same thing but it is a point that has to be made, that's why I bring up the Carbine which only had GI issue 15 and 30 round mags and link this to the VA Tech report (which says 10 round would not have made a difference) and the Heller/McD ordinary use standard. It's dangerous but they need something to rationalize opposition to thier core liberal beliefs. I am also tempted to do a point by point comparison of MA law and the "common sense" laws the Dear Leader and Uncle Joe wanted as MA exceeds these to show that all these fools saying "common sense" did not even know the laws but I hate to even use the words as it gives them credence.

Last edited:
He said he was afraid of being shot by an AR-15 and people laughed at him b/c it was so absurd. I'll bet he's a favorite in the schoolyard.

... "Me, I live everyday CONSTANTLY in the FEAR of being MOWED DOWN by an ASSAULT WEAPON" (Paraphrased)

Sounds like he'd be on "the list"

Last edited:
Does anyone know the name of the Rep. who tore the economist douche a new one. I want to personally write him and thank him for making that statement.

Just got home... still pumped up. Was a great day, despite the large number of gullible/ignorant talking point readers accompanied by handlers who were bused in and strategically placed in the good seats.

Don't care if it really made a difference, but I sure loved getting the suitability points off my chest. One has to play each hand dealt, good cards or not - better to spend the day doing what I can than sit on my couch and watch TV. And the committee gave me about 6 minutes, interacted with me and asked me to provide supporting written testimony (I am so looking forward to that), so it seemed to have went well.

And Boris should be insulted by the people who took me for him just because I have a heavy accent... I am not worthy of being confused with Boris.

You testimony was very compelling.

I think the committee was very interested and realizes the suitability situation is unfair.

I hope they can do something about that.

Please send the information they requested.

Great job!

I made it until 5pm, and unfortunately didn't get to hear many pro-2a speakers (despite being there for 8 hours), but thank you to all that spoke.

Morning shot, while the "important people" speak:
morning.jpg

2pm:
2pm.jpg

Keep in mind, of the 60 many of them are bills we should be supporting. It's not 60 anti gun bills.

There is one and only one firearm related bill I would support and that is:

A Bill to Repeal all Firearm related laws, acts and regulations; To Disband those Commonweath organisations that deal largely with controlling or tracking firearms related assets or activities; And To Declare that all such Federal laws, regulations and organisations exclusive of the Second Amendment are Null and Void within the Commonwealth.

Yes, I know it will never happen (unless the People force the issue).

I stayed until the bitter end and more than half the committee had left when it came time for most of the 2a speakers to come up. I just missed Linsky too, whuch sucks because I called him out.

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom