Active shooter in TX

I tell you though, in a way I’m almost looking forward to seeing Gov. Abbott try to tell Texans gun control is a good idea. I’m thinking Texans will physically - not metaphorically - kick his ass before they’ll let him sign a gun control bill.

you never know, FL has a R governor so is VT. And let's not forget that Reagan started the gun free zones bullshit.

Massachusetts had R (rino) governors also......look where it ended up.

The mindset of the population and the "LEGISLATORS" are what needs changing in MA if you ever hope to maintain or improve your gun rights and stop the oppression that is so freely doled out with impunity.

Prayers for the victims and their families.
This one is going to present a conundrum for the grabbers.
Stolen guns , no scary black rifles .
Want to talk about banning shotguns? I double dog dare ya.

They will, remember that "mile" they spoke of taking regarding bump stocks?

Their goal is all guns and they'll never stop.......well, until they are planted.

the anti's lost their momentum from parkland so they had to orchestrate another child killing event to push their agenda.
Braintree Parent Brings Gun To Elementary School

I'm surprised this isn't getting more traction. See ERPO works, but he is pretty flipping dumb to take a gun to an elementary school. This tragedy today will only further the call for this and since a bipartisan bill has already been crafted by both R's and D's you could see ERPO at a federal level where they will give states extra money if they follow ERPO since they won't enforce states to do so.

Too bad the actual media didn't call her out on this instead of being the whores they are

She’s got them so wrapped around her little finger, just like Hillary, she could push a kid in front of a van on camera and the media would blame the van.

Oh boy here we go....[tinfoil]

No...not here we go....I believe every similar major event is orchestrated by the anti's. This is not unusual for me...lol You've seen my other posts...this is their MO. The cannot push their agenda without dead children. Tell me government failure didn't allow Parkland to happen.....tell me this...was it government failure or were people ordered to let things unfold to see how far it would go? Right....you see it now...

Braintree Parent Brings Gun To Elementary School

I'm surprised this isn't getting more traction. See ERPO works, but he is pretty flipping dumb to take a gun to an elementary school. This tragedy today will only further the call for this and since a bipartisan bill has already been crafted by both R's and D's you could see ERPO at a federal level where they will give states extra money if they follow ERPO since they won't enforce states to do so.

Not sure what the whole issue was there. But now there is one more prohibited person in Mass. And that's what these stupid laws are about. They obviously do not stop school shootings. If this parent wanted to do something the lock down and the time it would take police to arrive would not be a factor.

Not sure what the whole issue was there. But now there is one more prohibited person in Mass. And that's what these stupid laws are about. They obviously do not stop school shootings. If this parent wanted to do something the lock down and the time it would take police to arrive would not be a factor.

No they don't stop them, but I can see them saying that because someone called to have the person checked stopped a potential tragedy and ERPO saved the day.

Here we go, more leverage for the libtards to push not knowing they are the cause. They glorify these killers and make them overnight celebrities, it's why it's done. How many school shooting were there before the liberal push to ban guns? The souls rest on every disgusting libtard.

I'm mortified, I truly am. Because I know this is just a fabricated media move to push gun legislation. They use innocent souls as political pawns.

They'll be an act of terror glorified on every channel on every tv network on every stand up comedians monologue once a week from now until the end of time. People who are already suicidal do it for the publicity and CNN gets their little anti gun story out of it. This will continue until their is a civil war and everyone is brainwahsed to the point that the NRA loses it's grip.

I think what they’ll go after next is storage laws in the free states, sounds like it would be a no brainer for them, low hanging fruit. If I’m not mistaken the last two shootings were done with the shooters fathers guns.

I am past thinking this is a coincidence. Forces of the Communist conrtolled left are working these things for all they are worth. I have had it up to my eye brows with appeasement! The Communists can pass all the Laws they want, BUT, be prepared to enforce them!! Yes, it is easy to talk tough, but know what you will do when push comes to shove. We are there now, your decision should have been made already.

No they don't stop them, but I can see them saying that because someone called to have the person checked stopped a potential tragedy and ERPO saved the day.

That is most definitely the spin they will put on it that's for sure...

I think what they’ll go after next is storage laws in the free states, sounds like it would be a no brainer for them, low hanging fruit. If I’m not mistaken the last two shootings were done with the shooters fathers guns.

I agree with storage laws to a certain extent if they are implimented properly. These father's who have middle school kids need to be more aware of the signs of depression, take more care into their son's or daughters lives and for certainly have guns locked away and not easily accessible.

Where it gets iffy is how they go about that, I think the law should obviously only apply to parents with adolescent children, if they say "guns must be locked at all times" then I say suck on my patriotic, bald eagle loving nuts. But if they say "Guns must only be locked when you are not home, guns can't be readily accesible to children who are not in the supervision of adults" I might agree with that. Safety is key. I keep my guns locked up when i'm not home and I don't even have kids.

It's a touchy grey area, but I certainly favor that over f'ing with my damn right to buy or possess guns. Their has to be a middle ground, I'm willing to flex but not break.

^^^^^ Make no mistake about my post, I do not agree with storage laws, moreso the more insane ones like Mass has, just that I can see them going after it pretty quickly here.

I agree with training your family members that’re in your house in case they need one of those firearms when you’re not home.

I agree that said family members should be able to protect themselves with a family owned firearm no matter how old they are.

We alone should be responsible for what occurs inside our homes and on our land. Not the government. Not ever.

I agree with storage laws to a certain extent if they are implimented properly. These father's who have middle school kids need to be more aware of the signs of depression, take more care into their son's or daughters lives and for certainly have guns locked away and not easily accessible.

Where it gets iffy is how they go about that, I think the law should obviously only apply to parents with adolescent children, if they say "guns must be locked at all times" then I say suck on my patriotic, bald eagle loving nuts. But if they say "Guns must only be locked when you are not home, guns can't be readily accesible to children who are not in the supervision of adults" I might agree with that. Safety is key. I keep my guns locked up when i'm not home and I don't even have kids.

It's a touchy grey area, but I certainly favor that over f'ing with my damn right to buy or possess guns. Their has to be a middle ground, I'm willing to flex but not break.

you would think with events such as these where a kid took the parents gun that most if not all parent would smarten up and lock their stuff up on their own. We don't need laws for this. I've been locking my stuff up ever since i had guns. I didn't need anyone to tell me. I don't want people taking my stuff so I lock it up.

This issue with school shootings is beyond guns and gun locks.

Kid have no social skills these days. they have no coping skills and they certainly have no conflict resolution skills.

So until that changes these events will continue and antis will use these events to continue the push on their agenda.

you would think with events such as these where a kid took the parents gun that most if not all parent would smarten up and lock their stuff up on their own. We don't need laws for this. I've been locking my stuff up ever since i had guns. I didn't need anyone to tell me. I don't want people taking my stuff so I lock it up.

This issue with school shootings is beyond guns and gun locks.

Kid have no social skills these days. they have no coping skills and they certainly have no conflict resolution skills.

So until that changes these events will continue and antis will use these events to continue the push on their agenda.

+1 theft is already illegal. Would antis feel the same if he stole dads car and drove into a crowd of people?

Last edited:
Excellent point. Different tool but potentially the same result...
Ive used this line of thinking before when people at work start talking civilian disarmament.

"If he had used a (make and model of car they drive) to kill those people, would you feel any sense of responsibility or shame?"
"If he had used a butcher knife to kill those people, would you go to your kitchen and throw away all your knives? Would that accomplish anything?"

This cartoon also does a pretty good job of making people say "Hmm..." as long as they are reasonable and relatively open minded to begin with.

gun cartoon.jpg

Ive used this line of thinking before when people at work start talking civilian disarmament.

"If he had used a (make and model of car they drive) to kill those people, would you feel any sense of responsibility or shame?"
"If he had used a butcher knife to kill those people, would you go to your kitchen and throw away all your knives? Would that accomplish anything?"

This cartoon also does a pretty good job of making people say "Hmm..." as long as they are reasonable and relatively open minded to begin with.

View attachment 234085

that is their exact mentality.

I’m not sure I like some of the live comments I was just listening to Gov. Abbott make in front of the cameras. He was using all the liberal talking points- about how he would “...like to meet with all stakeholders in the near future to have a conversation about how to solve the problems of gun violence.”. How we need “strong background checks to keep guns out the hands of people who shouldn’t have access to them.”

As usual, not a word about the need for the shooter to be shot in the face by armed security before he makes it inside the school. So sick of this.
The killer is 17, how the F*ck do "strong background checks" have any ability to prevent this in the future? What, if a father has a teen son that's going to require a 3 day wait period to check the son's social media to make sure he's not a mass shooter in the larva stage? F*ck that POS politician Abbott, he's another RINO Chamberlain who is spouting Everytown talking points.

I am so sick of these know nothing Republicans when it comes to the 2nd Amendment. They may as well be Prog Dems who want Australian style gun confiscations.

The solution is a strong people who can defend themselves better, not penalizing gun owners who obey the law. The problem is the gov't loves to make criminals, it gives them a reason to exist.

How about a law prohibiting the media from 24x7 breathless saturation coverage of juicy murders, complete with exciting music and spinning logos? or would that be a violation of someone's rights?

Back
Top Bottom