Active shooter in TX

How in the hell do we get these unbelievable mistakes set straight when the media controls almost everything that the low information voters see and hear?

Most media outlets used to have comment sections but many of them are going the way of the Dodo bird because they don't like the fact that maybe, just maybe, some of their idiot readers and watchers might actually learn the real truth.

How in the hell do we get these unbelievable mistakes set straight when the media controls almost everything that the low information voters see and hear?
Nothing you or we can do other than not watch them, but ridicule them as often as possible.

The one tactic that I think needs to start being used is calling advertisers who advertise on CNN and tell them that you'll boycott said advertisers products if they don't condemn CNN for failing to correct their mistakes and tell the truth.

Corrections? Never happen.

The only answer is to criticize and discredit the cable news media in as many conversations you have with as many people as possible, and hope people realize they are being lied to, leading to a loss in viewership and loss of revenue. Hopefully they will die off like the newspaper.

some of the replies to her post she is really getting trashed.

1. 8kK5waiT_bigger.jpg
    hi‏ @jkeramaris 22m22 minutes ago

1. Replying to @MassAGO
  2. By doing what, exactly. You mourn nothing and no one. You crave power only. You are a monster.
  3. 0 replies 0 retweets 3 likes

4. Thanks. Twitter will use this to make your timeline better. Undo
    Undo

1. Brian Stewart‏ @bman1126 9m9 minutes ago

Replying to @MassAGO
      There has been no gun law suggestion that would have ever stopped this kid. You don’t seem to understand that this kid needed help which clearly he didn’t receive. Until you choose to look at the big picture instead of taking things from people that aren’t evil you CAN’T fix this

17 is considered an adult in Texas when it comes to criminal acts so maybe that’s what he was alluding to and he had no offenses since he turned 17.

I hope some Santa Fe people tweet dimples back and tell her to ESAD and stop trying to exploit the deaths of their children for political gain...

-Mike

the anti's lost their momentum from parkland so they had to orchestrate another child killing event to push their agenda.

Last edited:
Gunman identified as 17-year-old Dimitrios Pagourtzis, FBI source says

Investigative reporter Jeremy Rogalski confirmed Pagourtzis was following several weapons pages on social media.

He has no criminal history as an adult but we are unable to access juvenile records.

That's because he's 17 you dipshit!

Dimitrios Pagourtzis: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Trenchcoat mafia ??
From the 5 fast facts to know about the gunman:
#3 - Shooters Father is a Fan of Dan Loesch
- So, b/c the Dad has a link to her page, he is a 'fan'? And I thought that this was about the shooter and not his Dad?! Clear attempt to smear the NRA and the comments are all over this!

From the 5 fast facts to know about the gunman:
#3 - Shooters Father is a Fan of Dan Loesch
- So, b/c the Dad has a link to her page, he is a 'fan'? And I thought that this was about the shooter and not his Dad?! Clear attempt to smear the NRA and the comments are all over this!

yeah, I saw that. and the kid follows Trump, the WH and Trump JR. The SJW's will lock this into right wing fanaticism

Back
Top Bottom