Active shooter in TX

Feel for the families that lost their children. Hopefully they get the chair and their name is never spoken. Keep these killers anonymous and never talk about them. The notoriety they get is what feeds others to out do them.

My thoughts
Very tragic, I feel for all the families affected.
At some point we will be reminded about how many people could have died if an AR was used.
It amazes me that people in traffic stops without any weapon whatsoever end up shot and a large percentage of active shooters are apprehended no problem. Something is wrong with cop training and tactics.
I still predict that these events will convince exactly zero people that there is something else going on with kids and that guns are not the real problem.

Student shooter I.d . Source:daily beast.

Dimitrios Pagourtzis, 17, was identified by law-enforcement officials to CBS News as the suspected gunman who killed at least eight people at Santa Fe High School in Texas on Friday. Students described the suspect as a fellow student. Explosive devices were left at the school, Galveston County’s sheriff told reporters. Authorities were reportedly searching his residence after the shooting.

Student shooter I.d . Source:daily beast.

Dimitrios Pagourtzis, 17, was identified by law-enforcement officials to CBS News as the suspected gunman who killed at least eight people at Santa Fe High School in Texas on Friday. Students described the suspect as a fellow student. Explosive devices were left at the school, Galveston County’s sheriff told reporters. Authorities were reportedly searching his residence after the shooting.

Guaranteed he got bullied. No kid named "Dimitrios Pagourtzis" goes unbullied in Texas. Might as well have named him Percival.

WTS Mossberg Shockwave. $1,500 cash firm.
This come with a bump stock?
Only if an AR was used. Otherwise it doesn't fottheor narrative.
The new narrative, at least with school shootings now, is the 21 year old age limit. Kid could have walked in there with a single shot .410 and the narrative would still be the age limit.

The media and Anti's have multiple narratives that they can pull out, kind of like a gun itself. Shooting with an AR? Military style AWB. Shooting with a pistol? Magazine capacities. Shooting by someone in high school/college? Age restrictions. Shooting with a "high power" muzzleloader? Universal background checks.

Back
Top Bottom