• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Active Shooter Situation in Lewiston Maine

Seems like all the good ol boys have left the state. The ones who "just want to be left alone" are quickly finding out that isn't an option anymore. Oh well, forests grow from forest fires or something like that.
The good old boys are still there, they're just old. Their kids and their kids kids are likely victims of public education

It's ridiculous. I once lived in a waiting-period state; buying guns was a pain in the ass.

It was almost as bad in NC, with the stupid permit-to-purchase crap. States are so stupid with these dumb laws that do NOTHING but inconvenience us.
I’ve never been given an explanation on how cooling off periods are effective if you already own a gun.

I’ve never been given an explanation on how cooling off periods are effective if you already own a gun.
Which is exactly why there needs to be a three-day waiting period on ammo, too.

[puke][pot] They just don't get it and if an individual does, they won't admit it. Cuz Gunz.

It's ridiculous. I once lived in a waiting-period state; buying guns was a pain in the ass.

It was almost as bad in NC, with the stupid permit-to-purchase crap. States are so stupid with these dumb laws that do NOTHING but inconvenience us.

Permit-to-Purchase law has been repealed last March

Y'all come

Permit-to-Purchase law has been repealed last March

Y'all come
They had this when I lived in NJ. One gun per permit to purchase and you only had 30 days or something to use it.

Back
Top Bottom