Active Shooter at Navy Yard in DC

We are demanding action. It's the progressive-liberal extremists that think that more victim-disarmament zones are the answer.

Here's the answer:

You can't prevent people from killing each other. With that said, you can make it easier for peaceable people to defend themselves.
- Ban Gun-Free Zones.
- Abolish all "poll-tax" inspired gun license fees via law.
- Eliminate any "feel good" gun law, e.g. magazine restrictions.

That's a start.

This makes too much sense, which is exactly why it will go nowhere. As a society we let real hardened criminals walk and then disarm the law-abiding such not to arm the criminal. The result is the criminal doesn't obey law and still gets guns, and the law-abiding become even easier targets. Then we add more restrictions even further disarming the law-abiding and wonder why these events keep happening.

These "progressives" that keep pushing for more gun control are the ones solely responsible for these massacres. And as long as gun control continues to get pushed, they will keep happening. CT and Washington have some of the strictest gun laws in the country, why wasn't this prevented if their panacea works?

I'm really getting sick of this ride.

Me too. The media has turned every shooting into a national event. The lefty control-freak pols have immediately politicized the shit out of this. And all these Hollywood A-holes are blaming the NRA, yet this keeps on happening in "Gun Free Zones". I wonder how many laws THIS guy broke before he even fired the first shot? Didn't the Lanza break 6 laws or something prior to firing the first shot?

But more laws are answer, or course. [rolleyes]

CNN (current FBI former SEAL) correspondent just said it's important to remember he could have been just as if not more deadly had he been using a bolt action rifle.

Mike

Bet people wish they were allowed to carry and didn't have to cower on the roof. Feel horrible as they had to hunker down and wait 7 mins until the police entered

Well, I think I just might use this as an excuse to buy that Bravo Company BCG I've been looking at. I've been waiting for them to go on sale again... don't think that's going to happen anytime soon now. It was my birthday last week after all.

Well, I think I just might use this as an excuse to buy that Bravo Company BCG I've been looking at. I've been waiting for them to go on sale again... don't think that's going to happen anytime soon now. It was my birthday last week after all.

I would if I were you.

- - - Updated - - -

Easy to do with 450 posts! [laugh]

Even more godies - Aaron Alexis, Suspect In Washington Navy Yard Shooting, Was Once Arrested For Shooting Bullet Into Neighbor's Home

Aaron Alexis, Suspect In Washington Navy Yard Shooting, Was Once Arrested For Shooting Bullet Into Neighbor's Home | The Smoking Gun

This guy seems like a real upstanding citizen.

CNN (current FBI former SEAL) correspondent just said it's important to remember he could have been just as if not more deadly had he been using a bolt action rifle.

Mike

Yup, and they quickly cut him off after that because that doesn't help make headlines and doesn't stick with the Party line.

Do you have a confirmed link to that? I'm watching the foxlive feed and just watching some chick playing with her phone!

Charles.

They were saying that on CNN about 15 minutes ago.

They said he used a "AR15, rifle, and handgun."

- - - Updated - - -

I guess this means I should buy the 10 P Mags in my cart at Brownells huh?

Yes.

Back
Top Bottom