Active Shooter at Navy Yard in DC

i worked all day and just saw this now, after my shock and thoughts for the victims of this senseless act..im pretty f***** pissed at these aholes that do this.. here we go again

No.

Tell me why we are thinking of panic buying? JFC. That's the worst thing you can do.

It may be the worst thing that you can do, but it is inevitable. It will be december all over again. No lowers, BCG's, uppers, ammo, AR15 parts, etc etc etc etc.

- - - Updated - - -

What happened to the reports of Uncle Joe's shotgun? [thinking]

I know.

Ok no bullshit.

Insert this guy's meme:

67535a4b740644653535509945a94de7.jpeg

And. What if Newtown was just the trial for the silent revival of libertarians nationwide?

Seriously. If no one learned after December to stock up and get whatever they can, we can't bitch. But buying 25 BCGs tonight is just ****ing stupid.

The TV is on but I'm not really paying much attention. Maybe they were talking about something else, but I thought I just heard a talking head say something like "He was learning to speak Thai, what role do you think that played in this?"

WTF?

What are they going to say next..."He liked to watch cute cat videos, do you think that was a factor in this?"

The TV is on but I'm not really paying much attention. Maybe they were talking about something else, but I thought I just heard a talking head say something like "He was learning to speak Thai, what role do you think that played in this?"

Maybe he was pissed because there are no decent Thai restaurant's in DC

If we (educated gun owners) buy or all the other idiots in the country buy (non educated panic buyers).. it wont matter tomorrow. Besides, I would rather have mags, primers, bullets, and powder.. vs not be able to find them all over again.

This would mark the third time in the past 5 years that I have had to search for supplies for my AR... man it almost seems I should just sell my ar and just dump money into my bolt gun.

Hmm, I wonder how busy the gun shops will be Saturday morning...

Shooters outpost was busy at lunch time today. People were all talking about it. The rifle guys were busy. I picked up 4lbs of 4320. I almost bought all 10lbs because powder is tough to get these days as it is.

They said the wait on Varget is 4 months [crying]

No R15 either.

Last edited:
Hate to take the wind out of the antis' sails but there is no "gun control" issue here. The guy entered the base armed only with a shotgun he purchased legally in VA and yes, he passed a background check to acquire it. The other guns (AR-15 and pistol) were acquired from shooting victims. Other than addressing metal health, which he had issues with, there is nothing in any gun control proposal that would have proactively addressed this incident. [sarcasm]Unless you want to argue for taking assault weapons away from all domestic and military law enforcement as the weapons are just as likely to be taken away from law enforcement and used against them as they are to be used for self defense.[/sarcasm]

The concern here is that the main issue to be solved that comes from this is veterans with mental health issues. In this case, the shooter's family claims he had PTSD from being present at ground zero on 9/11 and trying to aid victims. He supposedly has a history of mental issues since. I fear that this will be used to make any veteran leaving the service who has the slightest sign of "issues" will be made a prohibited person. This is likely the only area where we see any movement on "gun control".

Otherwise, maybe those here in the know could speak about how someone with the shooter's history of mental health and arrest issues could still obtain a security clearance and then renew it as recently as this past June?

Back
Top Bottom