Active Shooter at Navy Yard in DC

sad sad stuff, we should be able to discuss the actual things that matter about this tragedy instead of how some people will use it to paint gun owners in a bad light and how others want to use it to paint (insert ethnicity here) in a bad light, etc etc etc

Yeah I will get on that as soon as you convince every single media outlet ( except Fox) , 90% of Newspapers, every Hwood celeb,and 80% of the Pols to stop calling me a terrorist and immediately linking white males with guns to every single mass shooting, wrongly I might add...let me know when that happens.

Time for gun control among our armed forces. How many more Mr Speaker? How many more people need to die at the hands of our extremist armed forces personnel running around with machine guns and high capacity one time use clips...

We just have to wait until they shoot them all and use up all the bullets and then there will be, dah, no more.

Bob Beckel just said, "how can someone get in there with an automatic weapon?" He ought to go back to blowing lines and boozing. The media are just retarded beyond belief.

Yeah I will get on that as soon as you convince every single media outlet ( except Fox) , 90% of Newspapers, every Hwood celeb,and 80% of the Pols to stop calling me a terrorist and immediately linking white males with guns to every single mass shooting, wrongly I might add...let me know when that happens.

thats what I was saying was most troubling about the responses, its impossible to discuss the tragedy for what it is. Not faulting anyone for feeling that way, I am in the same boat, just a commentary on the sad state of society where everything has to be blamed on someone and its a rush to point fingers and promote agendas

thats what I was saying was most troubling about the responses, its impossible to discuss the tragedy for what it is. Not faulting anyone for feeling that way, I am in the same boat, just a commentary on the sad state of society where everything has to be blamed on someone and its a rush to point fingers and promote agendas
+1

And they don't just do this in times of crisis either. One reason why I never could stomach the news. People use it as a ****ed up reality TV show, locked in their houses, being fed lines of bullshit and what/how to believe in things.

Just read a comment elsewhere to the effect of "I thought Washington was all 'weapons free'."

Reading the news, one would think so...

True but just remember, 12 people have lost their lives today due to fact that "HUMANS" suck and are the most violent creatures on this planet. Now I love my firearms and the joy of trying to hit a bullseye, but the only way to ever really stop this is to find out why people have just gone out of their damn minds! Honestly I really don't think it would've mattered with these people if it was a single shot bolt action firearm!

Charles.

We've already run the experiment on whether mass amounts of people can be killed with a bolt-action firearm.

They were called World War 1 and World War 2

it would be a plus for us, if this guy did utilize a shotgun to take the pistol/AR. The AR argument would be over quickly

I'm pretty sure there is a game mode in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 or Call of Duty: Black Ops II where you start with a pistol and have to kill opponents to get more powerful weapons. Que violent video game ban rhetoric in 3, 2, 1...

This guy was a Colonel in the Air Force?

A Howard University law professor and former chief prosecutor of the Guantanamo military commissions took to Twitter on Monday to blast the National Rifle Association amid the Washington Navy Yard shooting.
“Traffic in Capitol area snarled, Washington Navy Yard on lockdown as gunman enters & opens fire … or as we call it in Gun-merica, Monday,” former Air Force Col. Morris Davis tweeted to his nearly 8,000 followers only an hour after the shooting occurred.

Read more: Former chief Gitmo prosecutor blasts NRA for 'Benghazi in our backyard' - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan
I'm absolutely sick of these endless bloody mass shootings in America. You promised action after Sandy Hook @BarackObama - where is it?
[puke]

Buckle up. Because we are in for a ride.

We are demanding action. It's the progressive-liberal extremists that think that more victim-disarmament zones are the answer.

Here's the answer:

You can't prevent people from killing each other. With that said, you can make it easier for peaceable people to defend themselves.
- Ban Gun-Free Zones.
- Abolish all "poll-tax" inspired gun license fees via law.
- Eliminate any "feel good" gun law, e.g. magazine restrictions.

That's a start.

We are demanding action. It's the progressive-liberal extremists that think that more victim-disarmament zones are the answer.

Here's the answer:

You can't prevent people from killing each other. With that said, you can make it easier for peaceable people to defend themselves.
- Ban Gun-Free Zones.

That's a start.

I 100% agree with you. We all know though, that is not going to happen. I see the exact opposite happening. I don't think they will succeed, but they will definitely bring these talks back to the table again. Everything will go full retard again, for the 2nd time in a year, and we continue this viscous cycle.

I'm pretty sure there is a game mode in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 or Call of Duty: Black Ops II where you start with a pistol and have to kill opponents to get more powerful weapons. Que violent video game ban rhetoric in 3, 2, 1...
thats my favorite game type

Here's the answer:

- Ban Gun-Free Zones.

That's a start.
+1

Here's the answer:

- Ban Gun-Free Zones.

That's a start.

sounds like a plan... wont ever happen, but would love it if it did

The man identified as the shooter in the Washington Navy Yard slayings had been arrested in Seattle in 2004 for shooting out the tires of a parked car in what he described as an anger-fueled "black out."

Two construction workers told police that Aaron Alexis walked out of a home next door on May 6, 2004, pulled a pistol from his waistband and fired three shots into the rear tires of their parked car. Alexis later told police he thought the victims had "disrespected him."

Court records show he was released on the condition he not have contact with any of the construction workers.

Seattle police said in a statement Monday that detectives later spoke with Alexis' father, who told police Alexis had anger management problems associated with PTSD, and had participated in rescue attempts on Sept. 11th, 2001.

Navy Yard Suspect Arrested in '04 Seattle Shooting - ABC News

Aaron[MA];3439222 said:
Listening to this in the background: Fox News Live Video - Fox News

Heard a witness interview with someone who claimed people were able to escape while the shooter changed magazines.

More than one round is really too many.
they were also able to escape while others were killed, but that doesn't make for clean consciences

Back
Top Bottom