• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Active Shooter at Navy Yard in DC

If the shotgun story is true I wonder how Joe Biden will spin it. He's the guy that told us all we need is a shotgun, and that we mere mortals don't need an AR-15.

IMHO we'll soon be hearing stories about his mental health issues. And folks will talk about how he was a loner and freaked them out a bit.

There's an interesting firearm out there, called a Philippine Guerrilla gun. It was made in CT I believe by a US military veteran who saw Philippine guerrillas using a similar crude weapon in jungle fighting. It basically is a crudely built slam fire single shot shotgun that the guerrillas would use to shoot opposing military fighters so they could take their weapon. Sounds like what this guy did.

both.jpg

Half of the people in the country right now are saying "WTF is Happy Days?" Nothing more cringe-worthy than an elderly white dude saying something like," cuz thats how we roll." He's prob sitting on the toilet right now while his assistant is being paid to tweet bs.

While I agree with you on the Fonze being out of the mainstream, ppl like Katie Perry who wore a huge FORWARD on her dress during a concert a few weeks ago are NOT. Her and the other Obama followers will come out in full force for whatver he says. She has 6 million followers, thats the problem with this Country the majority are just that ....followers.

Oh I know. Don't tell them that though. They will hear none of it! Don't insert logic into it!

It's because there is a truckload of smuggled guns shipped there from NH everyday where guns grow on trees and are in Crackerjack boxes. Didn't you know that?

Last edited:
oh i know, they dont like the facts, thats why when any of them bring this up in debate, they will get destroyed. An 8 year old can destroy any gun control argument stemming from this tragedy

Sad, but true.

- - - Updated - - -

It's because there is a truckload so smuggled guns shipped there from NH everyday where guns grow on trees and are in Crackerjack boxes. Didn't you know that?

That's what they think anyway. [thinking]

If the shotgun story is true I wonder how Joe Biden will spin it. He's the guy that told us all we need is a shotgun, and that we mere mortals don't need an AR-15.

IMHO we'll soon be hearing stories about his mental health issues. And folks will talk about how he was a loner and freaked them out a bit.

There's an interesting firearm out there, called a Philippine Guerrilla gun. It was made in CT I believe by a US military veteran who saw Philippine guerrillas using a similar crude weapon in jungle fighting. It basically is a crudely built slam fire single shot shotgun that the guerrillas would use to shoot opposing military fighters so they could take their weapon. Sounds like what this guy did.

View attachment 79226

That was the idea behind the "Liberator". (I think thats what it was called. Cheaply made .45 dropped into France during WW II) Shoot some soldier at a checkpoint or whatever, take his rifle, and pass on your Liberator to your buddy. He goes and does the same. You use your rifle to shoot a handful of guys and take their stuff.

View attachment 79226

it would be a plus for us, if this guy did utilize a shotgun to take the pistol/AR. The AR argument would be over quickly

the anti's suck

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedPol/status/379666535062982656

Last edited:
it would be a plus for us, if this guy did utilize a shotgun to take the pistol/AR. The AR argument would be over quickly

You are basing your belief on the fact that ANTI'S use logic in their cases for gun control....THEY DONT. This fact will be lost on them, they will somehow link this to gun shows, Assault Weapons in our hands, Gun Permits, etc. Im surprised they havent blamed Bush yet

the anti's suck

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedPol/status/379666535062982656

True but just remember, 12 people have lost their lives today due to fact that "HUMANS" suck and are the most violent creatures on this planet. Now I love my firearms and the joy of trying to hit a bullseye, but the only way to ever really stop this is to find out why people have just gone out of their damn minds! Honestly I really don't think it would've mattered with these people if it was a single shot bolt action firearm!

Charles.

True but just remember, 12 people have lost their lives today due to fact that "HUMANS" suck and are the most violent creatures on this planet. Now I love my firearms and the joy of trying to hit a bullseye, but the only way to ever really stop this is to find out why people have just gone out of their damn minds! Honestly I really don't think it would've mattered with these people if it was a single shot bolt action firearm!

Charles.

Human Nature, people have lost their minds since time began.

460x.jpg

Put your hands on your head! Because you sir, are a criminal!

This does prove the point that all of the focus on banning this or that type of firearm or limiting magazines to 7 rounds is misplaced. Heck, this guy could have hit a guard over the head and taken his gun.

3:10pm - NBC 4 says security video shows shooter entering building with a shotgun. Police believe he might have stolen a semi-automatic 9MM pistol from the first security guard he shot with the shotgun. He then might have shot another guard who would have responded carrying a AR-15 assault rifle, and then the shooter grabbed and used that. This is all speculative; what the media is reporting what the police are investigating.

That's because that's what Biden told him to do.

We can blame this all on Biden!

Human Nature, people have lost their minds since time began.

This. The difference now being that people are no longer consistently armed with the same weapons that the person losing their mind is armed with. A hundred years ago, if someone walked into a public place with even the most modern of military firearms (and yes machine guns and semi-autos both existed back then) with the intent of harming others, there would be a hundred other people there ready and willing to shoot back. Modern "progress" says that this is now inappropriate. We're too civilized to allow people to have weapons everywhere they go, so now these people "losing their minds" have a monopoly on force where they decide to strike (and they'll select posted gun-free zones to ensure that). Compare these "gun-free zones" with antiquated laws that said you were not allowed to go to certain public places unless you were carrying a firearm (even MA had laws like you couldn't walk across the Boston Common without carrying a gun, or you couldn't go to church without a gun).

Yes ok, Aaron Alexis. But is it Aaron Wayne Alexis, or is it Aaron Mohammed Alexis????

Enquiring minds want to know.

Back
Top Bottom