• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A nother ignorant person in the news

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think someone said it earlier, most of the misspellings would not be flagged by spellcheck. They are correctly spelled words that sound the same, but have different meanings. Example: Know-no. does-dose.

All that should matter, is the content, and the spirit of his posts. I, for one, think the kid is okay. He certainly has a thick skin and a sense of humor. I hope he 'puts up' with us, and sticks around. A lot of lesser men have run away.

Gearjunky, if you switch to Google Chrome, as a browser, they have a spell check built in. It would help with at least some of what you post.

Oh, welcome to our dysfunctional family. Most of us are here to have fun.

I'm with you, brother!

I think someone said it earlier, most of the misspellings would not be flagged by spellcheck. They are correctly spelled words that sound the same, but have different meanings. Example: Know-no. does-dose.

All that should matter, is the content, and the spirit of his posts. I, for one, think the kid is okay. He certainly has a thick skin and a sense of humor. I hope he 'puts up' with us, and sticks around. A lot of lesser men have run away.

Gearjunky, if you switch to Google Chrome, as a browser, they have a spell check built in. It would help with at least some of what you post.

Oh, welcome to our dysfunctional family. Most of us are here to have fun.

And argue. That's important. Don't you agree?

Gearjunky - most people here have seen it, myself included.

We can have arguments, go to the cheese shop, dicuss ex-parrots, and go a-looking for Spiney Norman.

I was taking it in a non-pythonesque direction.....and I'm cheap! [shocked][laugh]

Well i hope your happy, you killed the thread[crying]

Invoking Godwin's and EddieCoyle's law all at once...

467848.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom