• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A nother ignorant person in the news

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. Eksept eye uzualee aproach the spent kase ishue, at the end the ceshun, bye sayin, "Dude, homeie, bro, check your treds bfour we leeve. You could get pinched if'n you has brass stuk in yur kiks."

Wow! It's really hard to type like that, lol.

Actually, if you try reading these after some heavy drinking, they're pretty easy! HiC!

dhuze:2306299 said:
Didn't we go through this in his last thread? It should be painfully obvious that his spelling is going to be bad from now on.

Ya and yet they act surprised

Last edited:
Isn't there a spell check / grammar check app? Certainly if you add the Google toolbar to your browser, it'll underline any misspelled words. That'd be a good start. Not sure about the iPhone though. You'd think auto-correct would help.

StevieP:2306443 said:
Isn't there a spell check / grammar check app? Certainly if you add the Google toolbar to your browser, it'll underline any misspelled words. That'd be a good start. Not sure about the iPhone though. You'd think auto-correct would help.

It was on the iPad

This hole thread is going down into a deep dark whole.

[grin]

to answer the original question of "why do the sheep blame the gun?" That is what they have been trained to do!

I think someone said it earlier, most of the misspellings would not be flagged by spellcheck. They are correctly spelled words that sound the same, but have different meanings. Example: Know-no. does-dose.

All that should matter, is the content, and the spirit of his posts. I, for one, think the kid is okay. He certainly has a thick skin and a sense of humor. I hope he 'puts up' with us, and sticks around. A lot of lesser men have run away.

Gearjunky, if you switch to Google Chrome, as a browser, they have a spell check built in. It would help with at least some of what you post.

Oh, welcome to our dysfunctional family. Most of us are here to have fun.

I think someone said it earlier, most of the misspellings would not be flagged by spellcheck. They are correctly spelled words that sound the same, but have different meanings. Example: Know-no. does-dose.

All that should matter, is the content, and the spirit of his posts. I, for one, think the kid is okay. He certainly has a thick skin and a sense of humor. I hope he 'puts up' with us, and sticks around. A lot of lesser men have run away.

Gearjunky, if you switch to Google Chrome, as a browser, they have a spell check built in. It would help with at least some of what you post.

Oh, welcome to our dysfunctional family. Most of us are here to have fun.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom