• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

9mm G19-Style Metal 0% Handgun G0: 0% PISTOL - The world's best DIY handgun. Available only on Ghost Gunner

Reptile

NES Member
The G0 is a 9mm G19-style pistol whose core firearm component can be milled from an unformed block of metal in the privacy of your own home. It is the best zero percent pistol available.

Milling a G0 chassis on the Ghost Gunner is easy and automatic - no machining experience necessary. Once milled, the chassis is installed into a plastic grip module, which can be purchased or printed. The handgun is then built to completion with a standard G19 Gen3 parts kit.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8amSbvMfVI

i presume they still do not sell those inserts? and probably will not ever be, which is sensible.
sell which inserts? The metal part? No, they'll sell a metal block you can use to cut into that part. They're not in the business of selling firearms - which is what that finished piece would be.

which makes total sense. it still will be outlawed, just a matter of time.
Sure. But that's the point. At this point, it's just knowledge. And increasingly available. The raw files are nothing more than dimensions. We can publish those in infinite formats (g-code, STL, DXF, even text) and transmit them endlessly...
fahrenheit-fourfiveone.jpg

Last edited:
Sure. But that's the point. At this point, it's just knowledge. And increasingly available. The raw files are nothing more than dimensions. We can publish those in infinite formats (g-code, STL, DXF, even text) and transmit them endlessly...
Great book. Scary how accurate it is. This along with 1984 should be required reading for all!

Wait for the new ATF "rule" any block of metal even a block of metal used in a 100 year anvil in a workshop is now a firearm and needs a serial number. All owners of any block of metal larger than 1" x 1" x 1" will need to be registered with the ATF, serialized and proof ownership. All blocks of steel will require background checks. You know the doomkopfs will try it.

Excellent choice - not that they couldn't have learned a bit about the angst of the classed from T. Williams! And I still remember hating Moby Dick, but every one of the forty years since the forced reading, I have thought about how my bosses/clients/family friends are like one of the characters, lol!

Chassis:
Module:

So you can mill your own if you subscribe to DefCAD

Back
Top Bottom