3 neighbors dead following snow removal dispute in PA township

We would always have those disputes back in my NJ town. After digging out their car they would place various place keeping items in the space when the car was removed. they couldn't get it through their head that they didn't own the spot and it was fair game. They would built multi family homes in the town with one garage and one spot in the driveway. Meanwhile each house had two or three cars so parking on the street was sparse.
This reservation system is well established tradition in parts of Boston, and the city even announces how long they will leave space savers out before they are picked up as trash. The threat of vandalism to vehicles whose owners ignore this tradition keeps people in line, and it is likely more effective than a city "no parking" sign.

I thought about another aspect as to why people here think it's so disturbing.

Most live cams don't have audio (stores and shit) and if they're household ones, you'd be lucky to get audible dialogue that far away.

Plenty of police bodycams have audio, guess you haven't seen too many of those.

To me this is just a slightly different variant of this incident.....

dumpster.jpg

it helps to speed read the article even before poasting, tho. ;) because if you did you would have seen that it was written by someone who was on crack or something

lol I don't know the area very well. I do have family in Quakertown though, interesting place, driving down the main road there was Laundromat, Bubb's Liquors and my favorite getting on the highway I saw the sign for Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba, P.C. | Lehigh Valley Attorneys at Law Shit if I ever get arrested there, Bubba's my lawyer

Twitter will leave this up for the gun control squad.
Honestly, it's a good lesson on what NOT to do when a gun is presented during an argument and also a reason to have a gun because you never know when someone's switch it going to flip into attack mode.

All the more incentive to carry a gun even when you take out the trash.

Wow I didn't even finish that. Brutal. But definitely crazy how many rounds were fired etc.
I watched the New Zealand mosque shooting. What amazed me was how much it looked and felt like a video game. Some run, some try to hide, some just sit still frozen in fear. Same thing here, it's like something you'd see in GTA when there's a crazy NPC who is yelling at you and you point the gun and they just won't shut up.

This gives me a lot more respect for my neighbors that I’ve been feuding with.
We’ve had snow disputes, but i literally dumped 10 yards of crushed stone in his yard....Guess I’m lucky he didn’t come out with an RPG... he just sued me then my title insurance paid ME out shortly after...Still waiting to see the result of the lawsuit. Even once I win I’m sure he’ll appeal. He’s a lawyer....

Last edited:
Obviously a lot more going on here but I've been doing snow plowing and removing for 15 years now. For some reason shoveling, plowing, removing of snow around peoples property tends to make people totally lose it and fast. Ive had my life threatened on a few occasions while plowing.

I’ll give you a hint, you don’t go around suing people you make them sue you.
And that’s about $1500 worth of legal advice right there.

As soon as the sun comes up I’m gonna take my backhoe and push all my other neighbor’s snow back onto his property. They already lost their lawsuit and they’re under a no trespass and they keep dumping brush into my wetland and pushing snow into an endangered habitat..

There’s obviously a lot more to the story..
Like I just restore this wetland and the cities out there give me a hard time about a pile of sticks, about how they want to have it surveyed because they already made me survey every stick in the wetland. It’s a classic case of unequal enforcement around here

I know it sounds petty but this guy paved his entire area because he cant use my land so then he pushes all the snow into my place and then says the snow is flooding his basement. They’ll be lawsuits for the rest of my life over here

Last edited:
It’s called snow removal, not plow your snow wherever you want..I’ll post photos later assuming the guy just doesn’t execute me like the guy in the video

Obviously a lot more going on here but I've been doing snow plowing and removing for 15 years now. For some reason shoveling, plowing, removing of snow around peoples property tends to make people totally lose it and fast. Ive had my life threatened on a few occasions while plowing.
You got to understand that when someone is breaking their ass shoveling and shoveling and shoveling and they finally clear the end of the driveway so the car can get out and you drive by and put a few feet of snow right back where they just shoveled, it can make people a little crazy LOL

I think that it is because, in general, Mr. Plow is an ass hole?
JK

Snow removal can be a daunting task for many. Especially for those who have nothing more than a shovel, and have to deal with a heavy snow fall. Many people have to take a day off of work and spend the entire day shoveling, and lots of folks who spend their 9-5 in a cubicle, struggle with the physical challenge.
After 8 hours of intense physical activity, totally exhausted, when a plow driver comes by and pushes a fresh berm three feet tall of heavy wet snow at the end of your driveway, I think the desire to hit the guy with a shovel is pretty much human nature.
It looked like the shooter's driveway was pretty much squared away when the shooting took place.

I think that it is because, in general, Mr. Plow is an ass hole?
JK

Snow removal can be a daunting task for many. Especially for those who have nothing more than a shovel, and have to deal with a heavy snow fall. Many people have to take a day off of work and spend the entire day shoveling, and lots of folks who spend their 9-5 in a cubicle, struggle with the physical challenge.
After 8 hours of intense physical activity, totally exhausted, when a plow driver comes by and pushes a fresh berm three feet tall of heavy wet snow at the end of your driveway, I think the desire to hit the guy with a shovel is pretty much human nature.
It looked like the shooter's driveway was pretty much squared away when the shooting took place.
I’m not really sure there’s a certain amount of snow that justifies murdering your neighbors. But I’m not talking about these little shovel incidents I’m talking about the entire businesses parking being put on my property.....
The guy does it himself personally it’s not a company. I may have to re-institute my stump wall..

Attachments

• 588E0D0D-DB6D-4C71-A77D-8F835AD6126F.jpeg
    588E0D0D-DB6D-4C71-A77D-8F835AD6126F.jpeg
    774.3 KB · Views: 107
Back
Top Bottom