3 neighbors dead following snow removal dispute in PA township

did not want to talk about it - but - it is really the most direct illustration of what a purest 'white privilege' is nowadays - a lot of people here do grow up and then live all their lives without a need to fear about anything. they are absolutely fearless. they do run their mouths, they curse, they jump out of their cars and show their temper - and they are absolutely sure it is all 100% safe. it is safe to insult other people online too, it is safe to talk shit - no one ever expects any consequences.

in the most of the rest of the world, guess what - you do run your mouth - you do get the consequences. this is a typical american tragedy - a one grown up man bitches like his bitch. the other one cannot hold his shit together - and then executes a woman (!) over the woman`s bitching. then shoots a guy. then cannot take all that stress of so much shooting and shoots himself. damn. he should had simply shot himself first and end all that horrible stress and suffering, if it was so too much for his gentle nature.
and all that because they simply grew up in the area with no street gangs around.

if every woman who ever ran her mouth would be shot to death - the human race would end before even coming out of africa. sad, stupid and, well, should be educational.
unfortunately it will be all made a story about guns violence - while in reality it could have been any weapon in hands of that coward, a knife or a shovel, or a brick. does not change the reasons and sequence of events.
It’s absolutely bizarre that you bring up White Privilege.

The son of William Spaide and the late Margaret Gibbon Spaide, he had served in the U.S. Navy as a shipboard engineering technician.

Spaide then joined the United States Army National Guard and United States Navy Reserve as a heavy equipment operator.

Time for the media to spin up some fake ass disgruntled out of control veteran bullshit.

More details emerge in Plains Township 'snow removal' turned deadly

So the Goys were clearing the snow by hand, walking it across the street, and throwing it on his property? Then James threw "an implement" at him and started screaming threats, insults and obscenities at him? It obviously doesn't justify the response, but they sound like a couple of real shitbags themselves.

Lost to gun violence? That was more than gun violence. She was microaggressiong the crap out of the guy. It was so micro, heck, it transitioned to picoaggression.

He was the victim here. I can't believe we aren't banning aggression yet. Isn't there a pill 💊 or something people can be forced to take!

News article says disgruntled neighbor did the shooting. It should say man and woman with big mouths finally shut up. I am not condoning what happened but they the pushed buttons.

Listen to the video the guy with the mouth is threatening we will make your life a living hell and continually calls him a pussy the wife isn't much better.

They haven’t poached it because they want to use it to support the gun control executive orders coming...
Yup. I have a 0.5 ETH bet on an EO before Valentine's day. I took that bet on Jan 17.

Another 0.5 ETH if it involves a "taking".

In order for that to happen, I was expecting 2-3 gun 🔫 related deaths in early Feb. Didn't expect something THIS disgusting though.

Instead of logic being applied (thou shalt not be a Karen), this will be used to make more Karen.

Honestly, it's a good lesson on what NOT to do when a gun is presented during an argument and also a reason to have a gun because you never know when someone's switch it going to flip into attack mode.

All the more incentive to carry a gun even when you take out the trash.
I know someone who got into an altercation because his neighbor thought he was taking the trash out to early. The other party saw he was wearing a gun and that was enough for an assault charge and there was no acceptable plea offer. He won at a jury trial (6 jurors) and got his LTC back.

I have a buddy who is a funeral director in Wilkes Barre and got that call...

Long story. Neighborhood feud that boiled over...Neighbors had charges against them/ cops always there apparently harassing him and he snapped.”

I’d say that was pretty evident from the video...

Last edited:
I used to know this guy who was a mouthy antagonist type. Not violent just could be an a-hole when he wanted to be. And it seemed like he wanted to be more often than not. I got along with him well enough but figured him out and was able to steer clear of his doucheyness. We lost touch at some point and several years passed. I saw on the news one day that he was the victim of a workplace shooting but survived. News only gave you a small part of the story but knowing the guy I was able to fill in the blanks. He picked at a coworker he didn’t like day in and day out until the guy had enough and shot him. Plain and simple.
I hung out with a rough crowd in my misspent youth. I could tell stories all day, but the biggest take away Is that you shouldn’t F around and run your mouth to strangers no matter how tough you are. I was always amused by the look of surprise and shock on some dooshbags face when he gets laid out for running his food hole.

You got to understand that when someone is breaking their ass shoveling and shoveling and shoveling and they finally clear the end of the driveway so the car can get out and you drive by and put a few feet of snow right back where they just shoveled, it can make people a little crazy LOL
Happens to me all the time after finishing hand shoveling the driveway. I would love to have a word plow truck.

I was sorting my bookshelf last week and saw the book ‘The Ballad of Carl Dregga’. This reminds me of it, push someone far enough and once they go over the edge, there is no more limits.

The dead couple seem to have been members of the PSGWSP club, and the shooter seems to have been pushed once too often. I feel more sympathy for the shooter knowing he’s a longtime vet.

My guess based on how the couple was acting is they were intentionally and constantly f***ing with that guy forever and he just finally snapped. And once you snap, the first shot is expensive and the rest are free.

Once he put a bullet in one of them, it's attempted murder along with a litany of other charges. So why stop when the government is going to skewer you anyway?

Also this is def not even close to the top of the disturbing list. Go watch some ISIS videos if you want to see disturbing.

Yup. I have a 0.5 ETH bet on an EO before Valentine's day. I took that bet on Jan 17.

Another 0.5 ETH if it involves a "taking".

In order for that to happen, I was expecting 2-3 gun 🔫 related deaths in early Feb. Didn't expect something THIS disgusting though.

Instead of logic being applied (thou shalt not be a Karen), this will be used

Nope this has a gun control memetic value of -3. It’s non random, and only involves adults. Same shit happens in Chicago every night but it probably is about drugs and not shoveling or its a similar feud in different format. People have been killed for less than this in the big dump cities....

They had 3 seconds to start running after the initial shot before the husband got hit. I'm looking like Carl Lewis in the 80s after I see the gun. Makes you wonder if there has been gun play before.

Well the husband did beat feet pretty quickly and leave the wife laying there in the street - so there is that.

Guy across the street has no place to push the snow after 1 good storm. One day I look out and his snow guy is on my front lawn with a mini-dozer and pushing the snow on my lawn back 10-15 feet. I go out to challenge his and he tells me I don't own the first 10 feet of my property so he's legal. Plus he has no other place to push the neighbor's snow. WTF???

I made it abundantly clear that I paid for and owned that property and to GTFO my lawn. Yes, I was carrying.

So he started piling snow to the side of the lot next door. Except the numb nuts covered the fire hydrant with wet, heavy snow that froze into a giant pile of ice. WTF?

Emailed the fire chief who takes his job very seriously. He was PISSED! Next thing you know he and the police are at the house across the street. They were fined and warned it goes to court the next time. And they required the numb nuts plow guy to come back to clear the hydrant.

There are some idiots out there...

The couple sold their house a few years later. Great neighbors now. And, btw, the snow plow guy was their son-in-law...

Yeah you got to be careful with those fire hydrants. Even if you don’t damage any imagine they had a fire? Like it’s already bad enough they got a fight fire in 3 feet of snow but they can’t get any water.Trucks don’t hold nearly as much water as you think.

Just because the city owns a certain amount of the front of your yard doesn’t mean he has any legal right to be there. It’s one of those things where they could’ve just asked. I normally say no but I have a whole fleet of trucks parked in the yard right now and it’s ruined so I’d probably let them go for it..

I haven’t use my snowblower this year but it throws it like 65 feet so I can literally just blow it out on my front yard and when I get towards the end of my driveway I can launch it across the street but it disperses itself and I asked the neighbors and they don’t care...No one shovels the sidewalks but I have the ability to launch it clear across and over them in case somebody does deside to shovel

My guess based on how the couple was acting is they were intentionally and constantly f***ing with that guy forever and he just finally snapped. And once you snap, the first shot is expensive and the rest are free.

Once he put a bullet in one of them, it's attempted murder along with a litany of other charges. So why stop when the government is going to skewer you anyway?

Also this is def not even close to the top of the disturbing list. Go watch some ISIS videos if you want to see disturbing.

This.

The couple seem like they're a duo of douches. "Throwing snow on to Spaide's property ...... he asked them to stop..... they refused..... then they start cursing at him....". Seems to me that pretty much lays out the reasons why they got their asses shot right there.

There's not even a lot of snow on the ground there. It's not like the snowstorm we just got where you have to start looking for a place to dump 20 inches of snow.

My driveway runs right along the property line , and when the snow gets really deep , so do the piles of snow that my neighbor and I both dump into the same open spots of lawn. My driveway is gravel - so I'm usually dumping rocks into the snowpile as well. Some of those rocks inevitably end up on my neighbor's lawn. As soon as the snow melts in the spring - I get my ass out there with a rake and get them all out of his grass.

Judging by the video - I don't see any reason why the husband and wife NEEDED to dump snow onto his property - which was ACROSS THE STREET , other than to just be a couple of douchebags.

I think that it is because, in general, Mr. Plow is an ass hole?
JK

Snow removal can be a daunting task for many. Especially for those who have nothing more than a shovel, and have to deal with a heavy snow fall. Many people have to take a day off of work and spend the entire day shoveling, and lots of folks who spend their 9-5 in a cubicle, struggle with the physical challenge.
After 8 hours of intense physical activity, totally exhausted, when a plow driver comes by and pushes a fresh berm three feet tall of heavy wet snow at the end of your driveway, I think the desire to hit the guy with a shovel is pretty much human nature.
It looked like the shooter's driveway was pretty much squared away when the shooting took place.
I use to plow for the town. I used my own truck which was bigger than the average truck that the town would use. Because my truck was bigger, the town kept me out there longer so that I could widen the roads after it stopped snowing.
That's not a problem in the middle of the night, but during the day time, when everyone is outside cleaning their driveways is not the time to do it. I would piss off way too many people.
It got to the point where I would just refuse to widen the roads unless it was late at night.

They did - 15 yo autistic son.

Not a good (last) look for anyone involved, from the trashy couple screaming obscenities and threatening the shooter to the lunatic shooter himself.

I think this incident is a good example of "exactly how much shit ARE you supposed to take from other people - who are going out of their way to act like a-holes" ??

Saw this comment. Seems appropriate....

Being polite is a great way to not end up on the shit list of an unhinged person.

An armed society is a polite society.

You would think after watching all the riots and other shennanigans over the last year more people would subscribe to this philosophy, especially considering that if a few people had gotten their asses shot dead right in the beginning - we might not have had to watch months and months of rioting and looting.

Apparently the new progressive view of the way society should work is that everybody should be free to act like their most ahole self - without any fear of repercussions.

I wouldn't have even broke out the shovel for that small of an amount of snow.
My morning would have been more like this![grin]

Carrying a phone is a great way to record your own murder and won't stop anyone from harming you.
They were hoping to egg him on and then record him doing something stupid and paid for it by pushing him too far!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeskbiJjCXI

Last edited:
Street view has a good picture of the neighbor good. Looks like husband & wife live in a duplex. If you look at their security video, you can see they are using their driveway and front yard for parking. They literally have no where to put the snow. People on both sides, close. Across the street, where it looks like they are putting it on his lawn, is actually what I would call his driveway
Screenshot_20210205-110322_Maps.jpg
Screenshot_20210205-110258_Maps.jpg

Back
Top Bottom