3 neighbors dead following snow removal dispute in PA township

It didn’t have to get to this point..They simply could’ve asked me nicely to use my land instead of saying they just own it. I would’ve left these trees up to but f*** him I guess..

Stump walls gravel in your driveway you can either be a good neighbor or we can do this all day

I should show you a video this guy losing his mind when I cut the trees down he called the cops and the cops like there his trees

Last edited:
the city has a right to plow the snow on your driveway they have an easement for the first several feet depending on where you live. It has nothing to do with borders disputes between neighbors. This guy is a yahoo anyway he was shooting a handgun office front steps and he was upset about me blocking off something else. He’s another one who shoots is gun and then calls the cops on me

I’m not really sure there’s a certain amount of snow that justifies murdering your neighbors. But I’m not talking about these little shovel incidents I’m talking about the entire businesses parking being put on my property.....
The guy does it himself personally it’s not a company. I may have to re-institute my stump wall..
Jeebus - Sorry man, sounds like your neighbor is a total dick.

I only have an issue with three neighbors. One that wanted to adverse possession my land..And two who just want to deny acess..

I have about 8 abutter that arent a problem.. not not like im making them take down their kids tree houses

You've not been around here for a while then. Modern times, you take a space saver and come out to a "Southie Surprise" (ie. kicked off side view mirror).
True enough....its a long while. I went down about seven year ago and was shocked with the changes. Not the same place at all. Instead of drunk Micks (I can say that as I'm off the boat!) lining the street there was trees and Porsches and Chelsea Tractors (that's what we call Range Rovers in Ireland). I'll probable never go back.

The city must have told my neighbors.To not.Dump shit on my property anymore Or they’re going to look into the violations on their property. It only took three years, one lawsuit...And some really bad blood between us they finally figured it out. The encroach like a foot in one spot not even a big deal.At least nobody got shot and neither of us want to talk to each other anymore.
If their basement actually is flooding it’s so obvious they paved around right to their house (it’s actually a rental property)
And then plow all there’s snow right next to it

Attachments

• 3F24F69A-917B-4EE8-83E9-1E4DEB5E254F.jpeg
    3F24F69A-917B-4EE8-83E9-1E4DEB5E254F.jpeg
    173.7 KB · Views: 96
  • D414F927-DF5F-4B52-8E19-60727F9E046B.jpeg
    D414F927-DF5F-4B52-8E19-60727F9E046B.jpeg
    402.8 KB · Views: 97
  • DD6E40D1-F3F7-4C01-80B9-3C0F008673DE.jpeg
    DD6E40D1-F3F7-4C01-80B9-3C0F008673DE.jpeg
    490.8 KB · Views: 96
Ok so.....husband stands there while shots are efired......wife goes down......he runs away while crazy neighbor is walking up to his wife for a kill shot. And hubby called the neighbor a pussy?!? 🙄

The video lags a bit. The husband is shot first , then the wife . Husband runs back to his house where he falls down in the driveway.

That was awesome. Loud mouthed c.unt & her simp got what they deserved.

If she would’ve just shut her mouth and not think a cellphone video would make her bullet proof. Might have gone differently..Look how quickly the good Samaritan neighbors ran off when they saw that guy with the rifle.

I’d be curious to know if alcohol is involved it doesn’t seem so.

You should see the videos of me walking up and down my neighbors ass...

You got to understand that when someone is breaking their ass shoveling and shoveling and shoveling and they finally clear the end of the driveway so the car can get out and you drive by and put a few feet of snow right back where they just shoveled, it can make people a little crazy LOL
I’ll give you a scenario that can hopefully get people to understand my perspective. My job is to clear the streets for public safety. I got called in on Xmas day a few years back and spent all day and most of the night away from my family because it’s my job. I accept that. At one point a homeowner ran out and stood in front of my John Deere loader (takes balls.) He refused to move because of the snow being pushed back into his driveway. I lost it on him asking if he got to stay home all day with his family and how I couldn’t because I had to plow his f***ing street in case god forbid an ambulance had to reach his house in an emergency. He walked back up his driveway and I never saw him again. I learned a long time ago that public safety will take precedence over my driveway all the time every time. If possible I wait until plows stop to shovel the end of my driveway. All that aside I think we can all agree snow makes people loopy.

There is a reason I plowed all the side streets on lower main st in Worc with a 1986 Chevy one ton, the truck had more damage from people hitting it with shovels, garbage cans and lawn chairs than from plowing, I plowed slow and didn't beat on my truck, but I would never buy a new truck for city plowing.

"The road has to stay open", that's what my route inspector would tell us. I got bitched at by a Fire Capt after EMS could not make it up a hill off May st. He complained to my inspector and I lost that route the next year.
So yes I get it you shoveled out the end of your driveway and I come along tired, running on nothing but cold coffee and old muffins, probably need to take a crap and I plow in the end of your driveway, I am sorry but its my job to keep the roads open.

After I lost that route I went into another guys loader and did parking lots, miss that truck but don't miss the headaches that went with it.

There is a reason I plowed all the side streets on lower main st in Worc with a 1986 Chevy one ton, the truck had more damage from people hitting it with shovels, garbage cans and lawn chairs than from plowing, I plowed slow and didn't beat on my truck, but I would never buy a new truck for city plowing.

"The road has to stay open", that's what my route inspector would tell us. I got bitched at by a Fire Capt after EMS could not make it up a hill off May st. He complained to my inspector and I lost that route the next year.
So yes I get it you shoveled out the end of your driveway and I come along tired, running on nothing but cold coffee and old muffins, probably need to take a crap and I plow in the end of your driveway, I am sorry but its my job to keep the roads open.

After I lost that route I went into another guys loader and did parking lots, miss that truck but don't miss the headaches that went with it.
Yup. I got promoted to the school parking lots and I am happier because of it. No one bothers me.

Parking lots have there own problems to, for me I was plowing Shaws in Auburn. Of course everybody was panic shopping and I am in a JD 544D with a 12' wide pusher and they think I should yield to them.
I normally would just stop and let 90% of the people drive buy, again I plow slow and cautious but if I have that pusher full of snow I cant break and lose all my momentum then try and restart, it just wont have the power to restart the push.
Once that motor is making its boost from the turbo you need to stay in it, so yes there where a few times I would have to just keep pushing making the oncoming cars yield to me making me look like the jerk.

Forget about the story's about plowing on the highways, I hated those days.

I’ll give you a scenario that can hopefully get people to understand my perspective. My job is to clear the streets for public safety. I got called in on Xmas day a few years back and spent all day and most of the night away from my family because it’s my job. I accept that. At one point a homeowner ran out and stood in front of my John Deere loader (takes balls.) He refused to move because of the snow being pushed back into his driveway. I lost it on him asking if he got to stay home all day with his family and how I couldn’t because I had to plow his f***ing street in case god forbid an ambulance had to reach his house in an emergency. He walked back up his driveway and I never saw him again. I learned a long time ago that public safety will take precedence over my driveway all the time every time. If possible I wait until plows stop to shovel the end of my driveway. All that aside I think we can all agree snow makes people loopy.
That's all well and good. However, if you're coming down the street 2' off the side of the road, slaloming back into the road at the telephone poles, and plowing a curl of snow, grass, and 1" of topsoil from everyone's lawn while scattering mailboxes like pigeons, you're damn right that I'm going to (a) stand 1' on my side of the line looking straight at you, (b) not move as you get closer, (c) not move when you stop your truck, and (d) tell you to go **** off when you start to get out of the truck to complain.

Because those are some of the drivers in our town.

It’s called snow removal, not plow your snow wherever you want..I’ll post photos later assuming the guy just doesn’t execute me like the guy in the video

Guy across the street has no place to push the snow after 1 good storm. One day I look out and his snow guy is on my front lawn with a mini-dozer and pushing the snow on my lawn back 10-15 feet. I go out to challenge his and he tells me I don't own the first 10 feet of my property so he's legal. Plus he has no other place to push the neighbor's snow. WTF???

I made it abundantly clear that I paid for and owned that property and to GTFO my lawn. Yes, I was carrying.

So he started piling snow to the side of the lot next door. Except the numb nuts covered the fire hydrant with wet, heavy snow that froze into a giant pile of ice. WTF?

Emailed the fire chief who takes his job very seriously. He was PISSED! Next thing you know he and the police are at the house across the street. They were fined and warned it goes to court the next time. And they required the numb nuts plow guy to come back to clear the hydrant.

There are some idiots out there... And, btw, the snow plow guy was their son-in-law...

The couple sold their house a few years later. Great neighbors now.

Last edited:
They plow my street with an old road grader with a 2 stroke Detroit. They took about 2 feet of lawn mail boxes and driveways and tossed it. Big mess. Might have been a new guy or a bad day. Lucky for me it was the other side of the street

Deserved to be executed over a verbal conflict?
did not want to talk about it - but - it is really the most direct illustration of what a purest 'white privilege' is nowadays - a lot of people here do grow up and then live all their lives without a need to fear about anything. they are absolutely fearless. they do run their mouths, they curse, they jump out of their cars and show their temper - and they are absolutely sure it is all 100% safe. it is safe to insult other people online too, it is safe to talk shit - no one ever expects any consequences.

in the most of the rest of the world, guess what - you do run your mouth - you do get the consequences. this is a typical american tragedy - a one grown up man bitches like his bitch. the other one cannot hold his shit together - and then executes a woman (!) over the woman`s bitching. then shoots a guy. then cannot take all that stress of so much shooting and shoots himself. damn. he should had simply shot himself first and end all that horrible stress and suffering, if it was so too much for his gentle nature.
and all that because they simply grew up in the area with no street gangs around.

if every woman who ever ran her mouth would be shot to death - the human race would end before even coming out of africa. sad, stupid and, well, should be educational.
unfortunately it will be all made a story about guns violence - while in reality it could have been any weapon in hands of that coward, a knife or a shovel, or a brick. does not change the reasons and sequence of events.

sometimes people snap when pushed long enough.
I used to know this guy who was a mouthy antagonist type. Not violent just could be an a-hole when he wanted to be. And it seemed like he wanted to be more often than not. I got along with him well enough but figured him out and was able to steer clear of his doucheyness. We lost touch at some point and several years passed. I saw on the news one day that he was the victim of a workplace shooting but survived. News only gave you a small part of the story but knowing the guy I was able to fill in the blanks. He picked at a coworker he didn’t like day in and day out until the guy had enough and shot him. Plain and simple.

did not want to talk about it - but - it is really the most direct illustration of what a purest 'white privilege' is nowadays - a lot of people here do grow up and then live all their lives without a need to fear about anything. they are absolutely fearless. they do run their mouths, they curse, they jump out of their cars and show their temper - and they are absolutely sure it is all 100% safe. it is safe to insult other people online too, it is safe to talk shit - no one ever expects any consequences.

in the most of the rest of the world, guess what - you do run your mouth - you do get the consequences. this is a typical american tragedy - a one grown up man bitches like his bitch. the other one cannot hold his shit together - and then executes a woman (!) over the woman`s bitching. then shoots a guy. then cannot take all that stress of so much shooting and shoots himself. damn. he should had simply shot himself first and end all that horrible stress and suffering, if it was so too much for his gentle nature.
and all that because they simply grew up in the area with no street gangs around.

if every woman who ever ran her mouth would be shot to death - the human race would end before even coming out of africa. sad, stupid and, well, should be educational.
unfortunately it will be all made a story about guns violence - while in reality it could have been any weapon in hands of that coward, a knife or a shovel, or a brick. does not change the reasons and sequence of events.

That's not white privilege, that's called living in a supposedly civilized society.

Back
Top Bottom