2nd Amendment March on April 19th, 2010

Nice!

Appleseed Saturday/Sunday.

March Monday.

Making sure I have vacation time for it now.

crak, I remember speaking briefly about the Appleseed at Pelham last weekend, can you refresh my memory on the location? Is it Pelham again? I am planning on making it a 4 day weekend as well.

Ed

I will be attending the April 19th march if something emergent does not come up.

This is something that needs to be done.

I recieved a quote today from a bus company. As of right now the price is only $52.34 per person for a down and back trip. Of course this is subject to change. This would be a 47 passanger bus

This is a cheap price to help protect your 2nd amendment rights

I recieved a quote today from a bus company. As of right now the price is only $52.34 per person for a down and back trip. Of course this is subject to change. This would be a 47 passanger bus

THat's not to bad. Very affordable.

Is this down and back on the same day, or over night? A road trip to DC is not a short one.

crak, I remember speaking briefly about the Appleseed at Pelham last weekend, can you refresh my memory on the location? Is it Pelham again? I am planning on making it a 4 day weekend as well.

Ed

Ed,

4/17-4/18 is already scheduled for Harvard, MA that weekend. It's going to be awesome.

crak - I will be there for that one, and then heading down to DC shortly after, I may make a mini vacation out of it.

kiver - rgr, I may just road trip it down myself, I have a few friends stationed in the DC area I'd like to visit.

i could do that, i'm in when do we leave [smile]

actually at that price i wonder how much a night stay would be? something to think about until some concrete plans come in.

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

We need some help here. In California we are about to get completely screwed. The democrats that run the state want to pass CALNRA: AB962. This basically says that we can no longer buy ammo online or through the mail. They will require us to be fingerprinted and stick us into a database.

If everyone here could spare 1:23 seconds of their lives it would be greatly appreciated, to call the Governor Arnold: 916-445-2841. Make sure to choose option 2.

Remember if California falls the rest of the country follows...

Hey Guys,

We need some help here. In California we are about to get completely screwed. The democrats that run the state want to pass CALNRA: AB962. This basically says that we can no longer buy ammo online or through the mail. They will require us to be fingerprinted and stick us into a database.

If everyone here could spare 1:23 seconds of their lives it would be greatly appreciated, to call the Governor Arnold: 916-445-2841. Make sure to choose option 2.

Remember if California falls the rest of the country follows...

In MA we already can't buy ammo online. It sucks.
And we're already all fingerprinted and in a database. It really sucks.
Do you have an email for contact? I'd rather not call and be stuck on the phone.

Kiver

Do you have further details for this bus? Where it would be leaving from, etc?

Kiver

Do you have further details for this bus? Where it would be leaving from, etc?

I would like to set up a multi pick up to make it easier for everyone. Maybe one near Boston and one near Worcester/Springfield. I'll post more info in a month or so. I will be looking for a commitment from members before I sign the contract

I would like to set up a multi pick up to make it easier for everyone. Maybe one near Boston and one near Worcester/Springfield. I'll post more info in a month or so. I will be looking for a commitment from members before I sign the contract

Just let us know if you need any help with that and when you want to do it.

I can commit financially to this. If I can not make it for any reason to the pick up spot on time- so be it. It is a long way off but I can provide payment up front to hold a spot.

What time would we leave from Springfield/Worcester?

Got this on Facebook from the 2A March group.

Hello Second Amendment March Supporters,

We have tried not to inundate you with facebook messages, but there are a few items that you might want to know about.

First, last Tuesday the Tax Day Tea Party announced that their biggest TEA party ever will occur on April 15th, 2010 in Washington DC and all across the country.

Due to the large number of Tea Party Patriots and Nine-Twelve
project members among our supporters, we are concerned that this will
result in fewer people attending the Second Amendment March on April
19th, 2010.

Your input is valuable to us. In light of this, we would like to know which of our options do you view as being most favorable?

Please use the poll on our homepage at www.SecondAmendmentMarch.com

What does everyone think?

Got this on Facebook from the 2A March group.

Hello Second Amendment March Supporters,

We have tried not to inundate you with facebook messages, but there are a few items that you might want to know about.

First, last Tuesday the Tax Day Tea Party announced that their biggest TEA party ever will occur on April 15th, 2010 in Washington DC and all across the country.

Due to the large number of Tea Party Patriots and Nine-Twelve
project members among our supporters, we are concerned that this will
result in fewer people attending the Second Amendment March on April
19th, 2010.

Your input is valuable to us. In light of this, we would like to know which of our options do you view as being most favorable?

Please use the poll on our homepage at www.SecondAmendmentMarch.com

What does everyone think?

I think they should look for another date

imho i would not have gone with that. i think it will just make the messages from each group roll into one as far as the gov. is concerned. but i'll still go, the more people sticking up for our rights the better.

EDIT: I forgot all about this post. after re-reading it, it seems i was confused when i wrote it. I thought they were staying with the same date as the other groups IE Tea party group ETC. they aren't, so yes i would have gone with the 19th.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom