2nd Amendment March on April 19th, 2010

Nice!

Appleseed Saturday/Sunday.

March Monday.

Making sure I have vacation time for it now.

Without being considered a closet Sheep Grazer, I would love to attend but the date just does not work for me, work wise.

But I support the brotherin in spirit!

I hope/plan to attend the meeting in Norwood
which both happens to be my xHometown and
first place I ever shot a gun! which was at the
Police station where I was Police Chief for the
student government day in high school back
in the 60's man.
- firearm: a .38 special Colt Detective model
that was Police Chiefs Murphy's

I am sure obama would love to change the date. His admin seems to be holding up the decision on the official date.

Hi Everyone:

I'm the Lynne for the Second Amendment March! My name is Lynne Roberts and I am the MA coordinator for the Second Amendment March! First off, let me announce that the planned meeting for this coming Thursday has been postponed...not enough responses. So we will plan another one for a later date.

But for now, my job is to spread the word about the march, help organize rallies/townhall type meetings to spread the word, raise some money ( this event will cost a whole lotta bucks!) and maybe have a local march here in MA sometime before the WDC march! Another job of mine is to keep you up to date on the progress and feed you that info as it comes along.

Any of you that has been involved in this level of planning knows what I mean when I say the The WDC March planning group is working feverishly planning every aspect of the march. They're working with the Mall Parks Department on what is needed and those costs, (police, staging, electricity, portapotties, vendors, etc.,etc.,) corporate sponsorships, marketing/advertising, speakers, reserving blocks of hotel rooms, contracting for buses to take folks from their hotels to the rally site, etc., etc. As those things get firmed up, I will update you.

In the meantime, feel free to send questions my way. I am here to be a liaison for you as you plan how you all will be getting to the march, as I see you have already started doing, and to help in any way I can.

I would like to reschedule our first SAM meeting and am looking for one or two folks who would be interested in helping plan for that. Just reply to this thread!

The website for the march is www.secondamendmentmarch.com. There is a link there where you can sign up for the newsletter, see what's going on in other states and make a donation if you haven't already!

times_up_flag_z.jpg

I'm glad to hear that this Thrusday has been postponed. My neighbor is slowly losing his battle with Brain Tumors and the neighborhood is having a fundraiser for his family tomorrow. So I wouldn't have been able to make it... I'll sign up for the newsletters.

Good to see you guys here.

Hm...just looking at the prices of motels/flights, I'm worried this is going to be more expensive than I thought...even the bus is $100+ and I'd really hate to take a bus from Dallas.

Lynne, is the 4/19/2010 date firm?
Yes, the April 19, 2010 date is absolutely firm!

I hope to have some updates for you all in a few days. In the meantime, if you haven't already, one thing you could do is sign up for the email newsletter. You can do that right on the March site. www.secondamendmentmarch.com.

There are folks organizing their transportation to WDC from around the country. I'll get whatever info there is so far from the other state coordinators and post it here.

Lynne
www.secondamendmentmarch.com

Back
Top Bottom