• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

>>2nd Amendment March DC<< ***BUS TRIP***

Thank You!

Thank you, Northeast Shooters!

I actually came on here to post for some help with something, and noticed that you are all organizing a bus trip. That's fantastic!

If you don't end up filling the bus and would like me to post it on the Second Amendment March website, just let me know. I'd be happy to help you fill that bus!

Okay, here's what I came on here to post...

The founder of Second Amendment March, Skip Coryell, will be speaking at the NH Free State Project event in Nashua, NH on March 20th. He could use a few people to man a table and pass out Second Amendment March info, sell a few of his books, collect donations, etc. If anyone is available to help him out, please email him at [email protected].

Thanks so much! We sincerely appreciate all of your support. Can't wait to see all of you in D.C.!

Terri Stocke
Second Amendment March President
www.SecondAmendmentMarch.com

Thank you, Northeast Shooters!

I actually came on here to post for some help with something, and noticed that you are all organizing a bus trip. That's fantastic!

If you don't end up filling the bus and would like me to post it on the Second Amendment March website, just let me know. I'd be happy to help you fill that bus!

Okay, here's what I came on here to post...

The founder of Second Amendment March, Skip Coryell, will be speaking at the NH Free State Project event in Nashua, NH on March 20th. He could use a few people to man a table and pass out Second Amendment March info, sell a few of his books, collect donations, etc. If anyone is available to help him out, please email him at [email protected].

Thanks so much! We sincerely appreciate all of your support. Can't wait to see all of you in D.C.!

Terri Stocke
Second Amendment March President
www.SecondAmendmentMarch.com

Good to see you here Terri.

going by the op it looks like on monday this gets opened up to others to try and fill the bus. If some of you members have been putting this off, now is the time to sign up.

looks like the payment due date for this is also coming up in a couple of weeks.

going by the op it looks like on Monday this gets opened up to others to try and fill the bus. If some of you members have been putting this off, now is the time to sign up.

looks like the payment due date for this is also coming up in a couple of weeks.

To be truthful I am not even sure if everyone on the list is still in. I will send out another band of PM's to see who is actually still considering this. There is still plenty of time to be up in the air and I can push out the payment, but please do me a favor and let me know if you are definitely OUT or still up in the air so I have an accurate count. If this gets canceled due to non interest I will refund everyone. I prefer to lose a $100 deposit then try to run a $2000 bus half full

I was planning on driving down and spending a few days in DC with the wife and kid, but those plans didn't work out. If there is still room put me down for 1 definitely, and a possible plus 1 for now. I will let you know for sure by Monday, if thats fine.

I was planning on driving down and spending a few days in DC with the wife and kid, but those plans didn't work out. If there is still room put me down for 1 definitely, and a possible plus 1 for now. I will let you know for sure by Monday, if thats fine.

Its just gonna be me. Are you taking gunpal or something other than paypal? If not no big deal. Thanks.

Plenty of room on the bus guys and gals...Bumping to get more interest. This is our chance to show we are serious about our rights.

I can't wait!! I wish there were more of us going, actually i am very surprised that for a gun forum we can't even seem to fill one bus - whats up with that? I know people have to work but we can't get one bus load of people to take a vacation/sick day or two.

there are so few of us at this point that have even paid, I'm worried this trip will get cancelled for lack of funds to pay for the bus.

Well, looks like right now we are 20 people short of a full bus. I need to have full payment in to the Bus Company by early April so there is hopefully some time to work on getting others on board. I posted this trip on the Second Amendment March website about a month ago and had 4 that were committed until a New Haven CT bus opened up. Right now there is about a 50% chance of this bus taking off but there is a chance that the closer we get to the march more SAM people will be looking for travel. Fingers crossed

It is disapointing that we have thousands of members and only 27 people are signed up to go. Maybe more will sign up soon. The larger the number the more impact the march will have.

Is this still open for getting on the list? I did not hear about it until a couple of weeks ago and a fellow NES friend suggested to see if this was still available. I was thinking of going with my family so it would be 4 slots. payment options are Paypal or sending you a check or something similar?

Is this still open for getting on the list? I did not hear about it until a couple of weeks ago and a fellow NES friend suggested to see if this was still available. I was thinking of going with my family so it would be 4 slots. payment options are Paypal or sending you a check or something similar?

Open until full...you and family are in and most welcome

Things keep going the wrong way here. I am giving this until the 20th. If I do not get any more interest I am going to have to call this off. If canceled I will be sending everyone their money back

Back
Top Bottom