• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

We know who Gaige is, there was some question as to whether lefty is a prohibited person; he is quoted as saying he has a valid Wisconsin carry license and is not a felon.
The handgun offense was while intoxicated, a misdemeanor. Gaige's own words following the shooting was that he was going to kill Kyle and he regrets he did nor succeed.

You chase, assault, try to harm someone who is armed, and who has the right of self defense, while you are armed, and you get your azz shot, that's your problem.

His attackers were criminals. His attackers wanted to kill him. They were not charged. If they charged them it would solidify Kyle's self defense position. So officials let know criminal walk to pursue a murder case against Kyle.
Kyle is the victim of political persecution
Agreed 100%. But at some point this kid has to stop being the gift that keeps on giving to the prosecution. He’s on trial for his life and the deck is stacked against him

Agreed 100%. But at some point this kid has to stop being the gift that keeps on giving to the prosecution. He’s on trial for his life and the deck is stacked against him
The reports are he's in a safe house and the officials know where he is.

These folks that are part of the lynch mob against him are akin to the corrupt officials at the FBI. Cut from the same cloth. I don't believe a damn they they say.

The reports are he's in a safe house and the officials know where he is.

These folks that are part of the lynch mob against him are akin to the corrupt officials at the FBI. Cut from the same cloth. I don't believe a damn they they say.
I’m talking when he’s on trial. He doesn’t just need to convince the Jury he has to beat the system, hate to say it but I think the kid is f***ed. I hope not.

All you need is one juror. If we can’t convince one juror that he was in fear for his life and acted in self-defense we truly are lost as a nation.

Sorry, my bad. Kid lives in Illinois and parents take him drinking at an out-of-state bar. Makes zero sense, but I stand corrected. You are right about WI law. I was referring to IL law. I have two sons. If they were facing murder charges, last thing I would do is encourage them to drink.
reminds me of the show Defending Jacob. Great show on Apple TV+

kid is awaiting murder trial for a murder he may or may not have committed and he's up in his bedroom posting retarded shit on social media, digging himself a grave.

If my kid was awaiting trial for murder, innocent or not, he'd have no internet access and sure as f*** not out wearing "free as f***" t shirts drinking beer.

None of this changes my opinion of him, clearly a clean self defense shooting but jesus christ he and his parents are f***ing retards.

reminds me of the show Defending Jacob. Great show on Apple TV+

kid is awaiting murder trial for a murder he may or may not have committed and he's up in his bedroom posting retarded shit on social media, digging himself a grave.

If my kid was awaiting trial for murder, innocent or not, he'd have no internet access and sure as f*** not out wearing "free as f***" t shirts drinking beer.

None of this changes my opinion of him, clearly a clean self defense shooting but jesus christ he and his parents are f***ing retards.
The defense attorney must be furious with the parents. His or her job to defend this kid and save his life will be difficult enough without this sophomoric behavior. In the infamous "Long Island Lolita" case, that Joey Buttafuoco guy couldn't keep his mouth shut. He was always giving interviews to the press and discussing the case. His attorney, clearly annoyed, finally told him to STFU or get dropped as a client.

Prosecutor seek arrest warrant

Looks like a power grab. Family is in a safe house according to a lawyer because of death threats. Prosecutor wants Kyle arrested because they cannot monitor him.
No.

Prosecutor wants him arrested because his job is to legally inflict as much pain as possible on his opponent, and a defendant in jail is more likely to cop a plea and less able to effectively participate in his defense. It is a tactic to increase the chances of a conviction.

Rittenhouse, who is white and ....
Why is this relevant in an article about firing an attorney? Oh ya, we have to have everything about race. [puke]

Why is this relevant in an article about firing an attorney? Oh ya, we have to have everything about race. [puke]
It is 100% fair and reasonable.

Some newspapers have a policy to never mention race unless part of a comprehensive description of a fugitive (Rochester, NY papers agreed to this decades ago to avoid being denounced)

If the news is going to mention race, it should do it for all or none. The only think discriminatory about mentioning race is doing it for only one race.

Prosecutor wants him arrested because his job is to legally inflict as much pain as possible on his opponent, and a defendant in jail is more likely to cop a plea and less able to effectively participate in his defense. It is a tactic to increase the chances of a conviction.
Thank God the defendant is so prudent,
and will not fall for the DA's cunning pl...

Never mind. [angry]

Rittenhouse to Remain Free on Bond; Address to be Provided Under Seal
wgtd said:
The prosecution had urged Judge Bruce Schroeder to raise Rittenhouse's bond by $200,000 and issue an arrest warrant, saying that Rittenhouse had displayed a cavalier attitude about the seriousness of the case against him. Schroeder declined. "To issue a warrant now for a defendant who has appeared for every hearing--I'd be breaking the law. And I'm not going to do it," he said. ..

prosecutor Tom Binger argued in part that the public had a right to know where Rittenhouse was living. But Schroeder ruled that the address should not be part of public court documents. "After what this town has been through in the last 6 months, I don't want any more problems," Schroeder said. "We don't need to have people's safety in jeopardy in any way. So I think the desire that the defendant's request be kept from public scrutiny is a legitimate one," he said.
Sounds like persecutor Tom is literally trying to get the kid murdered?

Last edited:
Found this quote on what Tom had to say about the judge withholding Kyle's address from his office (and the public):

Journal Times said:
I hope you're not suggesting sharing this with our office would lead to further violence,” Binger said. “We are not the public. We are the prosecuting agency. I have never heard of a situation where the information has been withheld from my office."

This just minutes after prosecutor Tom Binger argued in part that the public had a right to know where Rittenhouse was living...

Found this quote on what Tom had to say about the judge withholding Kyle's address from his office (and the public):

This just minutes after prosecutor Tom Binger argued in part that the public had a right to know where Rittenhouse was living...
Kid hasn't been convicted of anything yet, but is being treated like a convicted level 3 sex offender.

Even if he manages to beat this thing, he’s better off changing his identity and moving states.
I don’t see how he’s ever going to have a “normal” life after this.
If he wants to move to MA I have a job for him. Well paying with full benny’s. He will be fine.

The Wokegressive crowd (all 12 of them) are freaking out over Judge Bruce Schroeder's rebuke to the prosecution.
kenoshanews said:
Protesters call for Judge Schroeder to step down
“Yesterday’s (Thursday) hearing sent a clear message to violent white supremacists: come to Kenosha to kill protestors, and you’ll be supported by the police and the court system,” said Erica Ness, an organizer with Leaders of Kenosha. “Meanwhile, Black and brown folks are having their doors kicked in and are dragged back to jail for the smallest infractions against their bond. This is a gross display of bias, and we’re calling on Judge Schroeder to resign and for Kyle Rittenhouse to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.”

“This is a dangerous precedent that threatens Black and brown lives in Kenosha and across Wisconsin,” said Jonathan Jarmon, organizer with the Wisconsin Working Families Party. “Too many politicians who campaigned for the Black vote in Wisconsin are staying silent when it matters most. It’s past time Wisconsin lawmakers took bold action to stamp out white supremacy and prevent our biased court systems from targeting Black and brown folks.”

So the court of public opinion has already decreed that Kyle is "white" and thus automatically a white supremacist.

Plaintiffs drop federal suit in Kyle Rittenhouse case. “Other possible suits in the Rittenhouse case are still pending. Earlier this month, attorneys for Huber’s family and Gaige Grosskreutz, 26, who was seriously injured in the shootings, filed notices of claim indicating they will sue the City of Kenosha and Kenosha County, alleging that law enforcement negligence contributed to the shootings.”

Plaintiffs drop federal suit in Kyle Rittenhouse case. “Other possible suits in the Rittenhouse case are still pending. Earlier this month, attorneys for Huber’s family and Gaige Grosskreutz, 26, who was seriously injured in the shootings, filed notices of claim indicating they will sue the City of Kenosha and Kenosha County, alleging that law enforcement negligence contributed to the shootings.”
I suspect that with the election and impeachment all wrapped up, the last "support" check from Soros and company failed to arrive:
KN said:
Jason Flores-Williams, the attorney for the plaintiffs, filed a notice of dismissal with prejudice this week. Being dismissed with prejudice means it was dismissed permanently and will not be refiled. The notice does not give an explanation for withdrawing the suit. “In concluding the case we have agreed to no comment,” Flores-Williams said in an email.

Earlier, Flores-Williams and the attorney he originally worked with on the suit had a public spat over the case, with attorney Jennifer Sirrine withdrawing. In her motion to withdraw, Sirrine accused Flores-Williams of harassing and underpaying her. In that filing, Sirrine wrote that Gittings and another of the plaintiffs emailed her saying they wanted to end their attorney-client relationship due to “broken trust.”

Back
Top Bottom