17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Fellow American,

My name is Wendy Rittenhouse, and Kyle is my son.

Through prayers, donations or just signing up to keep in touch, I know you’ve been in his corner since the events in Kenosha last summer. I can’t possibly thank you enough.

Until now, I haven’t reached out to you personally. As you can imagine, our life has been turned upside down.

We’ve been caught in the middle of a media firestorm, subjected to an ongoing stream of lies and hatred, censored and de-platformed by biased tech companies, preyed upon by dishonest prosecutors, and forced to move out of our family home.

But we’re still here, moving full speed ahead, and I wanted to let you know where things stand and correct the record on a few things.
First off, this is my very first email from FreeKyleUSA, the official home for all things Kyle. 

We are thankful for the previous outside efforts which helped greatly in covering Kyle’s bail, but with FreeKyleUSA, our family is now in direct control.

Every dollar we raise goes directly to an independent, irrevocable trust in Kyle’s name which can only be used to pay costs associated with his legal defense. That includes things like defense counsel fees, subject matter experts, medical professionals, security, and other case related expenses. 

We have some big goals to hit which I’ll tell you about soon, but first I wanted to explain what we’re doing and how.

Secondly, I want to correct the record on some of the most malicious and easily disprovable lies that have been spread about Kyle. 

From the accusation that Kyle had an illegal firearm to a recent news story about him being at a bar, we handle them one by one on the website and I hope you take a moment to visit now.

As I said above, this case has turned our lives upside down. To be thrown into the national news overnight and hear such awful things said about Kyle and our family has been hard to stomach.

But at the same time, we know that millions of Americans have our back. We hear from them every day, and we’ll never forget that the only reason we met bail was because of the generosity of tens of thousands of people like you who chipped in what they could. 

Now, we’re going to step on the gas to ensure we have the resources to mount the best defense possible. We’re going to aggressively share the truth of this case. And we’re going to clear Kyle’s name and get him home for good.

With everything happening, don’t forget for one second what’s going on here at the most fundamental level -- our God-given, constitutional right to self-defense is on trial.

A powerful alliance between a corrupt media, dishonest politicians and officials, and Big Tech blacklisters is trying to take us down.

But Kyle is innocent, and we’re going to win.

Thank you and God bless you for everything, and we’ll be in touch very soon.

Sincerely,
mail
Wendy Rittenhouse

P.S. I also urge you to follow FreeKyleUSA on Twitter for breaking updates.

If Kyle comes out of this nightmare unscathed, he and his parents are getting a case of my favorite Walking Tree American Wheat Ale, shipped right to their door, on me. They can enjoy a few cold ones in the privacy of their home, outside of public scrutiny.
Which will be promptly disposed of, fearing contamination by one of the family's many enemies. Better to send a gift certificate from the brewery if they offer that product.

Yup. Send money. I don't even take coffee from people that offer on duty.
...you don't arrest them for attempted bribery?

Kidding!

I'm the same way around Christmastime. My students bring in treats and make offers, but I ain't touching anything homemade. I'll accept it with a smile and then trash it once they leave.

My wife's a teacher and she brings home all that stuff for me to eat. Should I be concerned?

Probably not.

I should clarify: it depends on who brings it in. If it's a family I've known for years, then sure, I'll chow down on your snickerdoodles. But some rando who's just hoping not to get a 59% for the quarter? Nah.

Most families do DD giftcards these days, anyway.

Kidding!

I'm the same way around Christmastime. My students bring in treats and make offers, but I ain't touching anything homemade. I'll accept it with a smile and then trash it once they leave.

I'm trying to get out of LE. You would have to do a LOT more to even get into arrest territory with me.... like Hannibal Lecter territory 🤣🤣🤣

Yup. Send money. I don't even take coffee from people that offer on duty.

Kidding!

Not a cop or a teacher but in a similar position where we sometimes get gifts or are offered food or drinks from people who depending on individual circumstances hate us or at best tolerate us. Offers are politely refused and gifts are disposed of later on.

I'm trying to get out of LE. You would have to do a LOT more to even get into arrest territory with me.... like Hannibal Lecter territory 🤣🤣🤣
I was the same way. You would have to drive by doing 75 in a school zone AND hit me with a half full beer before I’d put the car in drive. Happily retired for just over a month now.

If Kyle comes out of this nightmare unscathed, he and his parents are getting a case of my favorite Walking Tree American Wheat Ale, shipped right to their door, on me. They can enjoy a few cold ones in the privacy of their home, outside of public scrutiny.

I send $$$. When I received an email from his mother I did not hesitate. That is what is needed.

Kidding!

The math teacher is never popular. The last time I accepted a gift from a student I ended up eating a milk flavored jelly bean. Needless to say, I no longer take gifts from my students lol.

I will check. They are a small microbrewery in Vero Beach, Florida, where we have our vacation home. They do sell T shirts, hats, beer mugs and other merchandise.

Which will be promptly disposed of, fearing contamination by one of the family's many enemies. Better to send a gift certificate from the brewery if they offer that product.

I would have thought that X-Raying the apples for razor blades would never get old.
achristmasstory1.jpg

I should clarify: it depends on who brings it in. If it's a family I've known for years, then sure, I'll chow down on your snickerdoodles. But some rando who's just hoping not to get a 59% for the quarter?
<Ding dong>
Next door neighbor and her daughter.
Holds out a plate of cookies.
"Would you like to try a <giggles> Chocolate Chirp Cookie <giggles>?"
Squint at plate.
Yep, you guessed it: 🦗

Hard pass.

The math teacher is never popular. The last time I accepted a gift from a student I ended up eating a milk flavored jelly bean. Needless to say, I no longer take gifts from my students lol.

My old man (God rest his soul), a Boston cop, was famous for saying:

"Do nothing, but do it well"
"If it ain't worth shooting, it ain't worth chasing"

I miss the old guy sometimes.

COMMIES COEXISTING ![puke][puke][puke]

This is Wendy, Kyle's mom, and we have an unexpected emergency.

We just received notice from the company processing our donations that they'll be shutting us down on Wednesday at 12pm ET.

There are little dictators in this country with nothing better to do than harass our vendors in an attempt to ruin Kyle's ability to defend himself -- and all too often, these companies tuck tail and fold. It is the epitome of cancel culture.

We must now try to raise as much money as possible before 12pm ET on Wednesday. That's less than 48 hours. Will you donate right now?
I don't know how we got here in America, but things are upside down.

For God's sake, my son is on videotape being attacked by a violent, armed mob. And because he defended himself, he's been made into the bad guy.

But the truth still matters, and I will keep fighting to clear Kyle's name.

If we allow dishonest politicians, a corrupt media and Big Tech bullies to team up and crush the ability for individuals to defend themselves in the square of public opinion, we might as well be Communist China.

But I believe in my son, and I believe in this country. So we will push forward with our heads held high.

So if you're with us, we need your help with a donation right now. We have no idea how long we'll be de-platformed for, so even if you've already given I hope you'll consider giving again.

Thank you for everything.

Kidding!

I bet u would see some pretty interesting stuff if you ate thier brownies.

Last edited:
My students bring in treats and make offers, but I ain't touching anything homemade. I'll accept it with a smile and then trash it once they leave.
I bet u would see some pretty interesting stuff if you are their brownies.
We always gave leftover pizzas, as well as all unsolicited and home-baked foodstuff, to the homeless, the guys huddled under the overpass, the ones without the cutesy signs.

They never complained.

....for defending yourself from a mob who attacked you without provocation.....

...while you were there to defend people and property from that mob who had been given a green light to riot by commie public officials with the full cooperation of the police who were supposed to be the ones to protect those people and their homes and businesses. :mad:

He has been out on bail for awhile
Let's not forget, bail was set, fundraising began and when it became apparent that they would have enough, a judge raised the amount.

eta- appears to not be the case. I could have sworn I had heard that the bail was raised after his cause was taken up by conservative groups and it ws apparent that they would be able to raise bail for him

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom