• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jazzed the kid is out, I just saw it while researching something on YT.

As for the pillows, never really had much luck sleeping much longer than 5 hours(on a good day) for as long as I can remember. Picked up a few of them about two months ago and immediately started sleeping 7+ hours daily, last night I knocked out 10hrs(aside from waking up to piss[TMI?]) Picked then up on sale at BJ's for $25 each.

Newtron

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Black Rifle Coffee is taking some flak for Kyle wearing their shirt in that picture. It’ll be interesting to see how they handle it.

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
When will these companies learn? You stand your ground, the left hates you and the right loves you. You back down the left still hates you but now the right turns their back on you. Who do they think is buying their coffee anyway? Chad and Todd from Cambridge?

Having some friends is better than having no friends

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Honestly, Ive been hearing of these guys for a while but Im not any kind of coffee snob so I never bothered. (Im content with Market Basket instant crystals. People may cringe but idgaf, lol) If these guys stood their ground I'd have bought some of their coffee just to support them. Now lefties STILL arent buying their coffee, Im not buying their coffee, and Id be willing to bet they are losing some of their established customers by backpedaling. Trying to appease the Left is a losing game EVERY TIME

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Black Rifle Coffee is taking some flak for Kyle wearing their shirt in that picture. It’ll be interesting to see how they handle it.
A post in another thread, linking to a news story.
Not bitching about dupatation.
Just linking for the linkyness.

When will these companies learn? You stand your ground, the left hates you and the right loves you. You back down the left still hates you but now the right turns their back on you. Who do they think is buying their coffee anyway? Chad and Todd from Cambridge?
^ This.
On point, I'm barely aware that this coffee company is a thing
because of past fan references on NES.
We get our coffee out of 2 pound CostCo cannisters.
WKRP, Andy visits Mrs. Carlson's mansion
to plead for a chance to turn the station
around with a rock music format.

Mrs. Carlson:​
Hersh! Some coffee for our guest.​
...​
Hersh the Butler reappears with a coffee service,​
pours two cups.​
Andy and Mrs. Carlson sip.​
Mrs. Carlson:​
Why Hersh! This coffee is delicious!​
Hersh:​
When it's just you and I, madame,​
I make it a little differently.​

(Hersh got around;
a lot).
So it's been mostly lost on me.

But is this virtue-signaling in lieu of a spine
going to make me more likely to buy their coffee?

More generally, I keep wondering why there aren't more stories of
SJW trollers getting their complaints binned without reaction.
Imagine if some gigabucks company had reacted to Al Sharpton
tin-cupping for a bribe by not even responding to the letter.

Sharpton holds a press conference.

The press flocks to the company's PR office.

The calls go unanswered.

The press reports that the calls go unanswered.

More press flock to the company's PR office.

Their calls go unanswered.

An SJW stockholder asks a pointed question at the next annual meeting.

The chairman of the board says, "next question".

Don't even say "no comment" -
just flick off every troll like a flea.

(Although it might be a little hard to find uplifting stories about
companies with the nerve to dispense with trolls by doing nothing).

In God We Trust

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Honestly, Ive been hearing of these guys for a while but Im not any kind of coffee snob so I never bothered. (Im content with Market Basket instant crystals. People may cringe but idgaf, lol) If these guys stood their ground I'd have bought some of their coffee just to support them. Now lefties STILL arent buying their coffee, Im not buying their coffee, and Id be willing to bet they are losing some of their established customers by backpedaling. Trying to appease the Left is a losing game EVERY TIME
I know we are getting way off topic, but I usually drink the cheap stuff also but once in a while will splurge if I have the cash. I’ve tried a few different online places and Brewtality coffee company is my favorite so far. Not real expensive and not many varieties, but it’s always fresh and you can really tell the difference if you like coffee flavored coffee.

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I don't drink their coffee but their YT videos are great, check out the Bitter Barista
NSFW

Tallahassee

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
They either should have kept their dick warmer shut, or posted they donated $50k to the kid's fund. They would have got the money back that day, plus more. Dumbest move ever, especially considering their customer base and the "lifestyle" the peddle.

Kevin_NH

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Da_lucche

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Demokratic People's Republik of Massachusux
Just mentioned at the prelim hearing:

Kyle Rittenhouse is being charged with "minor in possession of a dangerous weapon" which has a provision that says it only applies to short barreled rifles and shotguns. His attorney then went further to say that it didn't apply to Kyle because if he'd had an SBR he certainly would have been charged with that crime as well.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
He's screwed.

The plethora of charges will allow a jury that concludes he is not guilty, but not likeable, should get a compromise verdict being convicted of at least enough charges to make him a felon and tinderjail date.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i've been saying the kid was screwed from Day one...regardless of what the videos show, if he gets aquited, Kenosha burns...again...
can only imagine what the jury will look like...

Mountain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
There was a petition for pardon on the whitehouse.gov page. It was created 8/27 and only received 188 signatures. It's closed now, most likely due to a lack of signatures within the 30 day window. Sad, really sad.

PARDON Kyle Rittenhouse the Defender of Kenosha!!! | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

Guess I should not be surprised given the NESers who think he deserves a conviction. He was attacked with deadly and/or potentially deadly force. He defended himself. He showed restraint in a mob situation and only applied force to the direct attackers. Innocent by law, but he will likely become cannon fodder for a leftist kangaroo court.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boston Gun & Rifle and Braintree Rifle & Pistol
Did he shoot (and hopefully render room temp) the antifa scum that's drop kicking him in photo?
No because after the kick that perpetrator was no longer an imminent mortal threat to his life. Kyle only engaged targets actively trying to kill him. Very disciplined and restrained for a not terribly bright, but well meaning, teenager.

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
There was a petition for pardon on the whitehouse.gov page. It was created 8/27 and only received 188 signatures. It's closed now, most likely due to a lack of signatures within the 30 day window. Sad, really sad.

PARDON Kyle Rittenhouse the Defender of Kenosha!!! | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

Guess I should not be surprised given the NESers who think he deserves a conviction. He was attacked with deadly and/or potentially deadly force. He defended himself. He showed restraint in a mob situation and only applied force to the direct attackers. Innocent by law, but he will likely become cannon fodder for a leftist kangaroo court.
Or it could be because most know that the Prez can't pardon on state charges, just fed. So the petition was meaningless.

Originally I wasn't aware of this myself.

paul73

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

it is a modern reality - he absolutely will be convicted, it was clear from the beginning -the mob needs somebody to be publicly lynched over this outrageous display, and he will be lynched.
it is a same pattern as a prosecution of a car driver who tried to escape a motorcycle gang assaulting his family, it is a same pattern of merciless suppression of any individual attempts to protect yourself or your property from any organized mob assaults.
why it happens and who needs all that to be happening - not for me to decide, but one must be both blind and deaf not to see and not to understand the trend. resistance if futile is the message, and, so far, it is getting quite effectively enforced, no matter that we blubber on forums like these.

Top Bottom