17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

iu

Zimmermann auctioned off that little Keltec banger for quarter mil. Kyle's gotta get a couple mil for his Assault-Riffle-15.

From Boston's new Mayor. Shocked.....

BOSTON (CBS/AP) — Boston Mayor Michelle Wu reacted on social media Friday to the not guilty verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial. The teenager was acquitted of all charges after pleading self-defense in the deadly Kenosha shootings that became a flashpoint in the debate over guns, vigilantism and racial injustice in the U.S.

“Our country aches for accountability,” Wu, who became mayor on Tuesday, tweeted. “My heart is with those traumatized by Kenosha & the failures of our justice system.”

Didn't the Covington kid and his family get something close to $275,000,000 from CNN? How much do you guys think Kyle will get from MSNBC? Should try to aim for half a bil.
That was how much he sued for. I have not seen anything on the settlement amount, but I doubt it was anywhere near that.

CNN, MSNBC and all of the other liberal channels are walking on eggshells now. The lawsuits are coming……and they’re going to pay!

I want to get in on the Facebook Class Action suit.

"Did you have a facebook account that got banned in 2020-2021 after you shared a Rittenhouse meme? You may be entitled to compensation."

She's right. This nation does ache for accountability.

Against Democrat enabled rioters, theives, and murderers who are given "space to destroy" every time a jury of peers determines a citizen operated legally and appropriately given the circumstances.

We ache for the same accountability when actual miscarriages of justice, as proven by the evidence, are held fast by the threat of similar violence and destruction.

She thinks this is a bug. For us, it is a feature from witnessing actual wrongs be paraded against our way of life like they are some form of evening of the scales.

OMG watching CNN backtracking on everything, they must be shitting their pants. They just explained how 1. His father lived in Kenosha, that he worked there and arrived there the night before 2. The rifle was not illegal due to it's length (although they intimated that was the judge's decision).

They don't want to see mass protests/riots under Biden... If this were still Trump time, they would be talking about how Kyle was in the KKK and walked free, trying to stir it up.

From Boston's new Mayor. Shocked.....

Hispanic kid defends himself against 3 white attackers and she's trying to make this a race thing?

I guess she won't be saying jack shit about the regular attacks on the Vietnamese community in Dorchester by Caribbean gangsters and Irish goons.

View: https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1461782111627751430

View: https://twitter.com/TrumpJew2/status/1461765564406374402

It's a victory for the country and human rights in general.

Oh, but don't worry, Raggedy Jen already said the Establishment was cooking something up.
Maybe this will be the straw that makes people stand up. If people did it for a cattle rancher, maybe a general call to action for real justice is coming

Not gonna lie. Watching that kid collapse hit hard. Glad he got off, even though he never should have been on trial, now I hope he sues and wins FU money from all those scumbag “news” organizations and blue check d bags from Twitter.

Kids got balls the size of basketballs.

More importantly, I think, a jury has agreed it IS reasonable to use an AR-15 against antifa losers when they are rioting in your town.

Hopefully the losers have that in the back of their heads next time they want to start some trouble. Hopefully they stay home and shitpost in their basements instead.

Also… someone needs to make a “KR-15” cowboy Kyle commemorative rifle.

Now the media bidding war starts. HUGE Bucks for an "exclusive". Jack.

Hope he writes a book and makes millions.

What would be hilarious though is if all the self-defense academies start integrating a "Rittenhouse move" into their training schedule - where they teach you how to shoot three people while flat on your back with somebody wacking you in the head with a skateboard.

Democrat Rep. Adriano Espaillat (NY), a self-described “undocumented immigrant turned progressive Congressman,” defamed Kyle Rittenhouse after a “not guilty” verdict was delivered by a jury on Friday.

Kyle Rittenhouse collapsed after he was found not guilty on all counts Friday afternoon.

Shortly after the not guilty verdict was read, the demons on the left immediately began screeching and defaming Rittenhouse.

A Democrat lawmaker from New York attacked Rittenhouse for being white and called him a murderer.

View: https://twitter.com/RepEspaillat/status/1461762759192981520

... Kyle is going to be well to do.

Back
Top Bottom