• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

OMG watching CNN backtracking on everything, they must be shitting their pants. They just explained how 1. His father lived in Kenosha, that he worked there and arrived there the night before 2. The rifle was not illegal due to it's length (although they intimated that was the judge's decision).

It's interesting how the media keeps trying to make this a race issues. I've read several articles and they all indicate there was only one black juror, like this is a racist thing. White kid shot three other white dudes trying to attack him. I guess everything today has to be about race one way or the other. Just trying to get the rioters juiced up or something.
Bingo

Good on the jury to make the right call for once. However, I feel for Kyle for what his life is going to be like for the next few years even after being acquitted on all charges. At least he'll get his rifle back.

It’s part of the charges against his friend Dominic black for a straw buy. It was never kyles rifle, so if anyone gets it back it’s Dominic.

I hope Larue, Noveske, BCM, LMT etc give Kyle a top tier AR.

It’s part of the charges against his friend Dominic black for a straw buy. It was never kyles rifle, so if anyone gets it back it’s Dominic.

I hope Larue, Noveske, BCM, LMT etc give Kyle a top tier AR.
The law panel on Rekieta law were saying a couple of days ago that the Dominic Black case could be thrown out because of the way Wisconsin law covers underage gun owners.

It's interesting how the media keeps trying to make this a race issues. I've read several articles and they all indicate there was only one black juror, like this is a racist thing. White kid shot three other white dudes trying to attack him. I guess everything today has to be about race one way or the other. Just trying to get the rioters juiced up or something.

A member of congress:

FEk851PVIAs5uDm-477x600.jpg

Please explain to me just how rioting, burning and looting affirms the value, dignity and worth of Black lives.

Because I don't get that at all.

I'll sleep better tonight, not joking.

Even Miss Coldday was watching the trial this week with zero knowledge about the case until I reminded her about bicep boy.

The moment he cried on the stand, I asked her if it was "fake" or PTSD.

She's some hotshot at a pysch hospital FWIW but she replied, PTSD, 100%, poor kid.

I can't wait until she comes home so I can tell her the news as I know her coworkers probably don't follow it or are on the other side.

I feel like I know Kyle but of course I do not. Maybe it's because I'm "young" (32) or just remember that age and realizing what he's going through is so f***ing horrific that it tears my heart wide open.

I don't know anymore, let me get back to work and stop rambling

Back
Top Bottom